Post in this topic to meet people close to you!

I’m in Charleston

Cool as it would be to meet people in person where you live, I’m not really sure this is the time for that with that virus thing, on the other had if you want to chat via jitsi or whatever you could do that.

2 Likes

I’m in Buffalo NY

Anyone in Ontario, Canada here?

from Florida

2 Likes

Me too, brother.

Out side Orlando FL

1 Like

Anyone north florida near gainesville??? :black_heart::black_heart:

1 Like

@TheyAllFloat @Encore19

Somewhere else on this forum we were talking about making a dating app lol

What should it be called :thinking:

1 Like

I used to just think this was a bad idea, I mean, I was thinking OMG, evil occultists are probably just out to get me, but my recent experience with Asteroth has changed my mind on this.

Maybe when COVID-19 is over, I will be looking to meet-up with some more advanced practitioners in the New England Area. (no stupid orders or silly OHO promoting poly tics though)

2 Likes

where is everybody any one iam from Namibia i want to connect with namiban

1 Like

Canada here (Okanagan). Regardless of location I’d be interested in having online friends to talk magick. I’m fairly new at ritual magick and working with spirits. But I’m figuring out that much of what I was already doing (mantras, law of attraction etc) has prepared me for magick in many ways.

Right now I’m interested in demons, angels, spiritual growth, opening my psychic senses, and starting to work with basic sigil magick. Hit me up if you want to chat :slight_smile:

1 Like

Illinois?

2 Likes

I’m from Iowa what part of Illinois are you in?

1 Like

Near the lake, Chicago area. Northern.

1 Like

I’m about 3 hours away.

1 Like

Oh dang. Cool. Cool to have a neighbor lol.

1 Like

Albuquerque here

I am currently residing in Connecticut, the eastern end of it that is.

Hello all! I live in the Netherlands nearby Amsterdam

Anyone lives there nearby?

See ya!

1 Like