Possibly inaccurate free readings

Alright so with the discovery of tarot apps I’ve decided to experiment with them and give out free readings, keeping in mind they could be wrong.

I’ll give it a go. I have used those apps and they work wonderfully for me.

Just do a general reading, whatever spread type you wish to choose, tell me is there anything I need to know about my magickal path and ascension that I am not aware of yet? Anything I am doing wrong? Weaknesses or strengths, that sort of thing. Please PM the results to me instead of posting them publicly, thanks.

Same as Ravensascent. Not overly fond of people meddling so a general reading in whatever manner,is good.

PM the results! I can’t wait!

Thank you! That was accurate.

Alright then, we’ve had 1 general success, lets see if it’s consistent.

I don’t want to seem like a boring guy, but yet i will still order the same dish as the people did before me: so general reading please.

If a reading is still in the offering, I would like one. Variety is the spice of life, so rather than a general reading, I would like a reading on the possible results of the current spiritual exercises I am doing. I haven’t noticed any changes, so I am curious if they are doing anything for me.

Thanks, thatrandomguy!

Oh shit I forgot to do it for black flame, er I’ll do the divination when I wake up tomorrow since that’s when its most accurate for me.

Alright, sorry it took me so long but I’ll be stopping the readings and continue experimenting once I have more free time on my hands, I’ll finish the readings of everyone who asked for one either here or in PM.

Thanks for the reading! Though I can’t see any results of my exercises yet, if your reading is accurate then something is going to happen. Only time will tell.

Thanks again!

[quote=“DarkestKnight, post:10, topic:5546”]Thanks for the reading! Though I can’t see any results of my exercises yet, if your reading is accurate then something is going to happen. Only time will tell.

Thanks again![/quote]

Soo how have any of my div’s gone? Anyone seeing any truth In em?

[quote=“thatrandomguy, post:11, topic:5546”][quote=“DarkestKnight, post:10, topic:5546”]Thanks for the reading! Though I can’t see any results of my exercises yet, if your reading is accurate then something is going to happen. Only time will tell.

Thanks again![/quote]

Soo how have any of my div’s gone? Anyone seeing any truth In em?[/quote]Nothing yet to note on your accuracy. Since your reading indicated changes were coming for me, there has been no movement in my circumstances or spiritual effectiveness. I did, however, cease my exercises for a while so I may have changed the future you divined.

Same thing, can’t really say yet about the second so much… But the first one was along the lines that i have heard before, so it must bear the truth.

Although when i see some aspects of such readings come true a bit later, it might be hard to remember that it was foretold to me :smiley:

I just wanted to comment here so you know i do appreciate readings.