Possible successful contact with a succubus

so she reveal after the first contact,that’s amazing.

1 Like

I suggest, read, read, read. Read a lot and learn, learn, learn.

One has to make their own experiences, but it’s wise to tread lightly and slowly, if all is so new for someone.

If you did never drive a sportscar before, you don’t push the gas to the limit the first time you’re behind it’s wheel, rather should push it very carefully or you’ll definetely crash with a wall.

Read from the good and bad experiences of others. Try to understand, what succubae are and how they may affect or influence people and their lives. And have an exit strategy, just in case, it’s needed.

1 Like

Thanks, i wll, that’s a good advice

Never assume a spirit is who they say they are. With Succubi, I recommend people get confirmed contact with Lilith first and then rely on her for protection from the host of lower astral parasites that like to pretend to be Succubi. I call them astral herpes and I had a case of them once. My personal cult’s publishing arm now has a helpful brochure entitled, “Why Is My Wand Itchy? A Beginner’s Guide To Safer Hex.”

That said, look up ‘night hag’ attacks. Both from personal experience and the literature, that’s often what first contact is like: Difficulty breathing, the feeling of being held down or a weight on your body, flushing, blood pressure changes, etc. First time I did a major invocation of Lilith, I got physically manhandled and I saw shit. It was intense and not entirely pleasant.

Good luck and please do make sure you set up a good ‘firewall’ in your ritual space to ward off anything other than the things you specifically intend to be there. Again, also look into starting higher up in the food chain and getting their approval to work with their loyal demonic partners. Just my two cents.

1 Like

Thanks for ur advice, im going to work with lilith to make every thing more cler and safe

Got a real laugh out of that.

Hi there,

the last two nights i had dreams where i had sexual intercourse with women, so i try to find out wtf is going on.

you said that one needs to have a good firewall during a ritual could you give me some keywords so i can search further about firewall type of protections during rituals.

thanks in advanced

1 Like

Banishing. Before rituals, yes; but also daily with the specific intention to keep the space clean of anything that you don’t explicitly permit (or at least anything that means you harm).

I use a version of the LBRP adapted for my purposes.

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice

thanks for replying. i you will could you elaborate about the adaptations you made with in the lbrp ritual. because i really need my astra senses to be opened. so i wantend to do evocations because i heard by doining evocations the presence of demons can massively decreasce the normal time frame its needed for opening the senes but after hearing. other things come a long with it. when ones opens up portals. i’m thinking wtf yo. so please could tell me more about the adaptations part. thanks dude

2 Likes
  1. I begin in the North and proceed anti-clockwise around the circle.

2. I draw my pentagrams with the left hand in the sign of the horns or with a knife.

3. As I draw the pentagrams, I chant MARAG AMA LIKITH RIMOG SAMALO NAAMAH!

4. The god names I use (in order) are: LILITH, AGRAT, MAHALATH, and NAAMAH

5. I finish facing North again with my left hand up and right hand down, with the sign of the horns, in the manner of Baphomet but with the hand positions reversed, and say LIL-KA-LITU! LILIT MALKAH HA’SHADIM!

Credit to Asenath Mason and Temple of the Ascending Flame for the content that I adapted.

3 Likes

thank you very much for your time and energy to respond. very much appreciated

1 Like