Possible missed portion of a ritual?

I just completed a Demons of Magick, Gordon Winerfield ritual to Bime (Bune). I have been memorizing it for about 2 weeks, so I read through it daily and did some dry runs to make sure I knew what I was doing. I did the petition ritual.

I did the ritual this morning, and I cannot remember if I said my petiton out loud or not. I know it is written in script on the paper I burnt and that I wrote Bime’s name on the back of the paper.

At first I thought I could do it again, but then I don’t want to bang on Bime’s door and harass her if I didn’t forget. I want her to help me, not to irritate her.

What do you think? Should I do it again?
(if magick begins when you first start thinking about doing it, than Bime probably knows what I want, I’ve been thinking and practicing this for 2 weeks)

There are 2 approaches, one of repetition and the other of psychological retraction. Indeed it would seem that, in this case, the second one may be better.

It’s fine. Personally, I wouldn’t worry about it.

1 Like

thank you. I think you are right

Consider that you’ve been rehearsing for 2 weeks, so you’ve already made contact.

If you want to do the ritual again to be sure, just say that and do it again.

Afaict, you did it right and are better off to let it do its thing using the Law of 3s (check back in 3 days, 3 weeks, or 3 months to see if any progress has been made - if nothing changed after 3 months, pivot or redo your work).

1 Like