Possible break through. PLEASE READ... follow up of looking for THOTH

Just remember to do one step at a time, you don’t have to rush things, but at the same time, you should progress. You don’t have to prove anything to anyone. Practice will give you knowledge and knowledge will give you wisdom and wisdom is power.

I hope you dont mind but I will be deeming you a true consult in my journey. You have been brought to me from beyond and I thank them and you. Please always stay with me on this.

1 Like

I’m glad that I’m able to help you!

More than you know. I seem to get further and further the more I just speak about this. Everytime I’ve ever told someone my story more light comes to me. Everytime you reply to me and i read what you have written I can feel my Light growing and moving closer to the goal.

1 Like

Would you do me a favor? I want you to ponder on why I would have had a mask on in that place behind the veil. I for what ever reason havent ever thought on it until today.

What do you mean exactly? What kind of mask?

. So one night I’m at a friends house outside smoking a cigarette. In this small field I notice two “people” battling not just fighting but battling. One was very tall 7 to 8 feet maybe taller with this beautiful demonic oni mask and the other was very short fitted cap on with a beautiful multi color polo on. I’ve never seen anything like it. He had on baggy Jeans with some clean sneakers. But his face was totally empty like no features no nothing just a blacked out face darker than the night. So they noticed me eventually and looked right at me. I looked into the oni mask and felt good like I was safe, like he was sending me feeling I cannot truly explain and I’m sorry for that. Then I look over to the little one and stared into his faceless face. And the most horrible feelings of fear washed over me so I look back to the tall one and he sent me a feeling telling me to run. And as soon as I looked back to the little one he takes off full speed right at me, he ran right through the chain link fence and wasn’t slowing at all. So I run to the tow truck I was driving at the time and jump in close the door and he jumps up towards the truck and I lock the doors and no sooner than I touched that button he grabs a hold of the side of the truck and rocks it. He was heavy. And he stares into me like looking straight into my souls even though he had no eyes you could still feel it. So I started the truck up and drove away. He stayed on until I hit a speed bump and his just dissipated into nothing. After this I later find out it was me behind that mask in that field.

1 Like

Sorry I thought you knew my whole story.

1 Like

So, you saw all that with your astral senses? So, these were spirits… I guess the faceless one was hostile due to its nature or maybe was just against you.
That mask could symbolise something or it could be an enchanted artifact, but I’m not sure.

That’s what I’m leaning towards is that a veil had been pulled back for a moment and I witnessed that. I was thinking could it be a form of higher self?

Its possible that I accidentally activated my astral senses or something else did so I could witness this and ponder on it to bring me closer to the goal.

Maybe.

Yes, even though your astral senses can’t be “accidentally” open, it was their time for them to opened, or someone helped you open them.

Do you have any good meditation techniques by chance

Also could using marijuana slow down my progress in learning to astral project or speak with the higher ups?

I don’t use any drugs, so I don’t know their effect on this.

Also, for meditation, there’s already plenty of stuff in the forum. Make sure to use the BALG FAQ as well, since it has already much info.

Thank you very much.

1 Like

So I have come across a few new things to discuss. First the other night while doing some deep reading I started to see this light glowing around the bottom portion of my eyes. The light was coming from my eyes not from an outside source. Then the next night I believe that something demonic tried to visit me as I was smelling sulfur very very strongly. But nothing came of it seeing as I know I am fully protected from any outside evil sources. But I’ve also got a question I never thought to ask until quite recently. Do you ever look into the sky and see tint lights shooting from one place to another place always close from the point it starts? If so have you ever looked at them long enough and focused enough energy to see a gateway open? It looks like a gateway to me at least. Also do you see the world almost as if it’s in pixels? And if you focus on those pixels directly in front of you long enough does a tunnel open up to you?

Not really, I never noticed actually. Well, I have seen my fair share of things like these, but they could be energies or even tricks that my eyes do.

Please do give it a try if you get the chance.

1 Like

So I have been practicing meditation and I believe I am starting to understand it more. Today I finally made it through and when I got to where I was headed someone said to me “to get through the fog” and I woke up. I thought I was only there for a few moments but when I looked at the time it had been well over an hour. Thank you so much for telling me I should meditate. I can see this is going to be my biggest resource

1 Like