Possible break through. PLEASE READ... follow up of looking for THOTH

Hey all back again with another part of my story. I’m putting this out here to see what has happened to me.
So if you have read my first story then welcome back and thank you for keeping up with me. Wednesday night I was doing some reading and in deep deep thought. I have been getting myself ready to perform a ritual to purge myself of all my darkness in order to speak with Thoth. So as I’m doing my research I was having trouble seeing the words with my glasses on even though I’m blind as a bat. So I take my glasses and set them on my forehead and I could now see the words more clearly and the more I read the more clearly I see the words and the deeper my understanding of them become. I make it to a particular passage and couldnt stop reading this passage i read it over and over understanding it more and more each time i read it. Now after awhile of doing this I had forgotten my glasses were on my head and I believed they were next to me. Next I start to have an intense feeling on my minds eye at first it was just a gentle sensation on my forehead then it grew more and more. Then I felt this just most amazing feeling slowly grow from the eye it slowly went around my head then grew even more down my neck then through my chest and down my arms into my fingers and then grew even farther down my stomach and on to my legs all the way to my toes. After the feeling or vibration or energy whatever it was when it fully encompassed not only my body but what felt as if my soul was feeling this as well. It was like for lack of better words I was living in the peak of an orgasim and I could feel that an eye was placed on my forehead and it was slowly very very slowly opening. The more it opened the more intense the feeling was until I almost well came in my pants, but I decided I didnt want thos power being given to me to be used in that manner. But I believe now that I was about to astral project while being fully awake and fully focused. I have actually astral projected one time by mistake while I was drifting a friend of mine car and had the opportunity to watch myself from the passenger seat of the car.
My question to all who read what I have experienced is this… has anyone heard of astral projection of this kind. Astral projection through focus while conscious?

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing!

If you’re talking about astral projection while also “still having control of your body”, then yes, it is called soul travel.

1 Like

Really??? I’m am so glad to finally have people that understand what I’m going through amd trying to accomplish. Thank you for listening to my story. Something has been calling to me for many years ever since I was a child. The more I chase after the path of the Light the more is being revealed.

2 Likes

I was wondering though what would have caused such a thing to happen to me? And why am I unable to meditate in the more common ways?

1 Like

I guess you should ask your higher self for that. I could list you real many reasons, but your higher self knows best what’s going on and why.

In meditation, I guess practice makes perfect. Find a method that suits you and you feel comfortable practicing it. Also, make sure to meditate daily, since once or twice a week just isn’t enough to imrpove.

1 Like

Well is it possible to meditate through focus? Having your mind fully active but only extremely deep focus on one thing? Couldnt you find a state of tranquility that way?

1 Like

And then apply the thought process you need to project?

1 Like

I think I have heard of such method to meditate. However, to soul travel you need some more specific things than just meditate (though meditation is the first step).

Feel free to use the forum search function, there are already guides on how to soul travel.

I’m just a curious person even more so after the other day. But maybe the other day was something trying to connect or communicate with me.

Maybe, but in my experience it was an act of guidance, it happened to me as well for many things.

So right before I had this happen I was attempting to recall on my memory of the day I accidentally astral projected while drifting it was as if something was pulling shade over that memory like I could feel the shade over my mind. So them I simply took it as a sign to not worry with that memory at the moment so I started reading and then that happend to me. What are your thoughts on that?

Maybe someone was trying to help you with that? Not that I know why he tried to stop you from trying to remember, maybe because there was a better way? I mean, there was a better way after all, but still…

No it’s not lol, projecting while conscious is a partial projection. It means you’re still capable of consciousness here while projecting and being conscious there. Also can be considered Bi-location which is being aware of your projection while also physically aware.

Ok so since I’ve started down this path I have found my way onto the path of light by way of feelings and intense focus. I’m thinking that I was blinded from that day because I am finally able to focus my mind onto certain feelings or vibrations and elevate my consciousness just a little and it puts intense amazing feelings or vibrations through my body. And this happens the most when I am reading certain things. So i say that before i say this… I believe I was blinded because I have learned to induce those feelings well and I might not be ready in someones eyes for that feeling or vibration. Sorry I know I am hard to understand but I still dont know how to put down what I am doing into words.

1 Like

Please give your thoughts on this conversation we are having as well. You seem to be pretty well educated amd I need more input on this happening in my life.

I did give my thoughts, while the vibrations aren’t always necessary, people do experience them prior to a projection, you were experiencing a partial or bi-location based projection which can be used interchangeably projecting while conscious of your physical body.

Sorry I did not notice you mentioning contacting my higher self. I am completely ok to do just that but I havent a clue where to truly start.

1 Like

That’s okay, all magi that are on a more advanced level have gone through that. Each experience is a bit different, but we have all been through these kinds of feelings. So, I completely understand you.

First of all, make sure to be able to meditate well, that’s the first step. It seems that your astral senses are fine, but you need to learn how to control your energies and it seems the way you should go about it, is through mastering some meditation method that suits you. Being able to meditate is a really important thing.

Tha I you so very much for being understanding with me. It means more than I can explain to have at least one person to talk to that has been through similar things and dont think I’m just loosing my mind.

1 Like

Even my younger brother who enjoys acid and has seen beyond one of our many veils doesnt seem to understand. But that might be due to him having no faith or belief in anything that had more power than himself. It saddens me because I would love to have him with me on my journey. From the research I’ve been doing I honestly believe someone is truly showing me the Path of the Light and at the end of this bodies life span I will be able to finally enter my formless form and travel through the cosmos learning and growing until I become one with the ALL.

2 Likes