Possession

How can I get possessed by Lucifer ? What steps do I have to take and what do I have to say to make sure he leaves my body in a certain amount of time and that he doesn’t do anything I didn’t give him permission to do ?

3 Likes

Be able to reliably communicate with spirits using any of the following: clairvoyance, clairaudience, touch, clairsentience, divination, channelling, automatic writing, use of a medium (and probably some methods I forgot).

Then negotiate with him on this.

5 Likes

I just have to be able to communicate with him to have him possess me ?

1 Like

Invocation with emotional height.
I did this with Samael for courage and backbone, and it seemed to work a bit.
Repetitive invocations to be precise, like praying without ceasing in an emotional frenzy.

2 Likes

So pray but put emotions in it ? I don’t really understand .

2 Likes

Its a bit more you need to show you want to build a lasting relationship. Start by researching Lucifer and slowly meditating upon an image of him, this slowly tunes your energies together with his. Then once you feel you have a good understanding of him. Then proceed with offerings and invocations which slowly will fill you with his energy. Then the more the relationship builds the more powerful the invocation will become.

5 Likes

I already meditate on his sigil at least once a day . I always give him offerings of at least 2 sticks of incense a day .

1 Like

Do you get images or words,sentances come to you during meditation. Record them as they will be signs as what to research further.

3 Likes