Possession to fight

How can i go about and who can i call on to possess me to fight someone i normally wouldnt have a chance against?

Apparently anyone other than you.

First of all, don’t think of it as a fight. That implies a fair exchange of blows, usually uselessly to the face. If someone’s trying to hurt you, you put and end to it as quickly and efficiently as possible. There are plenty of ways to stop a man if you’re not afraid to hurt someone.

If you just want to lay the beats to someone, where there’s a will, there’s a way. How bad do you want it, how far are you willing to go?

1 Like

As far as i can go.

I think a preemptive strike would be more efficient than possession first u need to get possessed don’t know if u could or not in a quick time and then pray the demon doesn’t eat the guys face off after he bounces his head into a curb and u wake up in the penn lol. So how about a pipe and hide in the bushes and just crush him when he’s not looking people will say it’s not fair, so what sounds like u just want to hurt him and a non fair way if u can’t win fair sounds pretty logical.

1 Like

Forgot to mention I do not condone or promote violence strictly speaking hypothetically.

1 Like

Bruce Lee.

Seriously summon his thought form and get possessed by it. You will not become a Kung fu master of course, but you’ll hit with triple the force and we’ll be able to withstand many blows. You’ll also drop the fear of hurting someone, which the number one cause of loosing a fight.

A quick solid kick in the nuts will cause even the biggest and strongest mofo to bow in front of you and then an elbow on the temple and you switch the lights off. Timberrr!

1 Like

How do i summon his thought form?

Bruce Lee.

Seriously summon his thought form and get possessed by it. You will not become a Kung fu master of course, but you’ll hit with triple the force and we’ll be able to withstand many blows. You’ll also drop the fear of hurting someone, which the number one cause of loosing a fight.[/quote]

You are being sarcastic ?

1 Like

Bruce Lee.

Seriously summon his thought form and get possessed by it. You will not become a Kung fu master of course, but you’ll hit with triple the force and we’ll be able to withstand many blows. You’ll also drop the fear of hurting someone, which the number one cause of loosing a fight.[/quote]

You are being sarcastic ?[/quote]

Why would he be? I’m taking him seriously.

If your looking for raw strength then most demons are strong enough to throw a human around with ease. Though personally I’d suggest sending a demon, or if your powerful enough an astral double of yourself, to attack them.

1 Like

I’ve used Casey Jones.

Bruce Lee.

You are being sarcastic ?[/quote]

Playful yes. Sarcastic no.

You can work with any thought form, even the one we call self.

I don’t get it why people get confused when it comes to that. You are able to summon spirits of dead people as well and ask them for help. Depends on what that dead person knew to do in her past life etc.

if said person is say three times your size, lets utilize krav mega 101 i was taught this years ago. if the attacker is bigger never go to the ground with the fight unless you have disabled the legs, my personal opinion and advice would be to hit the throat as hard as possible, but make sure nobody is looking as you destroy somebodies windpipe causing them to suffocate to death unless its known by all onlookers he started it so the self defense law comes into play

The spirit of a Viking berserker? Ya know, back when Scandinavian males actually had some fight in 'em.

i would use whatever demon you have the most familiarity with calling upon. just because a demon isnt known to specialize in the area of fighting, doesnt mean they wont or cant. you have a better chance in getting a demon that you have already formed a good relationship with to help you, rather than one you are meeting for the first time and asking immediately for help.

1 Like

Take a few Krav Maga lessons. I’m taking this self-defense lessons and we learn how to fight dirty and efficiently, streetstyle. There are no rules, just eliminate the other. I’m a small 40-year old woman and even I can fight with men much younger and bigger than me. You need to know a few tricks how to do it. Let your anger posses you, learn how to fight efficiently and go for it.

best fighting style known to man is krav mega. thank you Israelis haha