Possessed by someone who passed away

I am seeking to get possessed by someone who was an expert in my line of study/work. I have made this decision after a careful consideration of how crucial it was for me to acheive my goal. I am looking for anyone who has had experience with this sort of thing or someone who actively helps people get possessed by dead spirits to mentor me or share their knowledge.

2 Likes

I would say evoke them and get them to possess you same way as any other spirit

3 Likes

I had been told that evoking demons and human spirits are vastly different. Unfortunately, I only know about the former. I am not close to that person and do not know much about him. I might end up welcoming a trickster in the body or worse even not even complete the ritual properly

2 Likes

I guess just focus on his name and use your will to try and connect with it. Maybe ask a psychopomp to aid you. As long as he is not incarnated and wants to speak with you he should come.

1 Like

It’s not all that different besides methods which dips into a grey area. The demons you evoke or the humans you evoke could be in the spiritual or already reincarnated. You’ll still get them if they choose to answer regardless.

1 Like