Possessed by Belial for over a year!

Belial will Obey Pazuzu?

1 Like

Yes! It’s more like Belial will obey the Operator as long as the Operator is fully aligned with his or her Will. So if said Operator decides Belial needs to leave and assigns the task of exorcising Belial to Pazuzu, Belial will obey Pazuzu when Pazuzu exorcises him. But in obeying Pazuzu, Belial is obeying the Operator.

1 Like

I don’t think Belial would obey Pazuzu unless he has a reason to, although Pazuzu is much more scarier than Belial lol…

3 Likes

Alrighty…on my side… I still havent understood to what extent she is possessed…are you at time forced to hurt yourself… Do you get suicidal thoughts??? What’s the possession heat meter on your side

Yes… But the operator here seems weak willed

It has nothing to do with which spirit is scarier or stronger than the other.

It has everything to do with how aligned the Operator is with his or her Will and desire.

Btw, don’t underestimate or overestimate either spirit. Pazuzu can be scary, and he is powerful. Same goes for Belial, but you’re making him out to be much scarier and more powerful than he really is. Don’t forget, the Operator is at the top of the hierarchy. When the Operator is fully aligned with his or her Will, he or she is GOD! All beings know this. :wink:

1 Like

Lol I feel like the Christian angels hate me… I reciprocate that hate too… FUCK em…i had made a pact and promised toquit Sth… On backsliding…i had the worst day of my life… Got arrested… Did magick in a cell…geomancy and shit…the next day I was feeling so irritated… I believe I was possesssed by those nefarious creatures… I had to invoke abyss energy… Cut some cords with Christians who “pray for me”…etc

No one said stronger, but I’ve experience with both Belial and Pazuzu, I still don’t think Belial will simply obey Pazuzu he has no real reason, however, that heirarchy only matters in the body and mind. Outside of it Belial has no allegiance to Pazuzu. However, within the body since it’s the magician’s body their will is the end all be all, I wouldn’t go so far as to throw the term “God” on it but all the same whatever works to explain.

1 Like

No one said Belial is scarier

Rage can help her

1 Like

Whatever floats your boat. I’ve also got experience with both of these beings and I assure you, that if I was in the OP’s shoes, Belial would be out on his ear if I so desired it. Pazuzu would be the one to exorcise him, and it would be done.

Yes, she does, but she will learn to strengthen it over time, through hard experience.

What’s really funny though is that I have been thinking of pazuzu today…

Can I PM you… Asking info concerning pazuzu

Sure, I’ll answer when I have time. :slight_smile:

I think you’ve misunderstood. It’s not that Belial will obey Pazuzu for the sake of obeying him or for rank/allegiance reasons. He would do it if it was my Will (if I was in the OP’s shoes) and I was fully aligned with my Will and the desired outcome.

Not to bash your approach. But you willingly gave your body to a spirit for FULL possession and to rid yourself of a LIFE LONG ADDICTION, yet you expect to just use the demon real quick and say bye? I don’t understand where that was supposed to make sense. What you asked for requires more than a simple spell. Spells wear off. And you are talking to a being that exists through AEONS. So maybe his definition of “full” is different than yours. You requested the healing powers of a higher being. To be healed and above the influence for life. That requires life long commitment. At least with the wording* you asked for it: full possession. CURE an addiction that would OTHERWISE BE LIFE LONG. Also as an important note, Belial btw is not just another demon, depending on which witch pantheon you use he is in the top three category which comes with a lot. This is not an energy to disrespect. He’s got legions on legions on legions.

It’s things like this where I will give it to Ifa and Santeria. There might be a lot of scammers but they never allow someone into this type of commitment with any of their spirits without explaining to you proper protocol of what is expected in return.

Also I don’t know if it’s that you have a “permanent link” so much as you have removed that part of the veil for yourself permanently. Belial is always around the earth. We recognize the presence of a spirit often only after we have spent time with them.

6 Likes

I do recommend you contact a professional and not put anymore of your business on blast online. It has been said time and time again, magic is more likely to make a person who is already struggling mentally go crazy than get them together. Belial could actually be a great discipline teacher if you commit (and that is who is taking over your body). You need someone you can honestly discuss all the details. Hire a professional.

I am all for everyone trying their hand at magic with independence (I work with Lucifer and his current seems to be big on being self reliant). However I will say if you don’t know the fundamentals about how things work you could get into a lot of trouble. People who don’t make the proper investments in their craft often end up here. There’s a lot you can learn on YouTube but youtube is not going to teach you everything. Just like books aren’t. I know you were in addiction and weren’t in your best state of mind when you made the request to the Spirit World, but in no court on earth or otherwise does Addiction hold up so… hire a professional.

5 Likes

It sounds like a lesser or different being got through, that happens. I had one that could replicate Duke Dantalion’s voice. I commanded it to tell it’s name and not to lie and it muttered something else (It was like “Samiel/Simiel”, or something similar). I would suggest that you consult with a professional who can help you determine who it is that you are dealing with so that you can develop a plan for a solution together.

I would recommend that in future practice you compel the being to give you a name, or confirm that you are speaking to the intended spirit somehow. That way, you can banish them without going any further and inviting them to cross over on accident if you need to. You can also ask the being it’s intentions as well, because not all “slip through” spirits are malevolent. I had a ghastly looking spirit deliver an important message to me once and he came and left without doing harm to me. Having that particular spirit “slip through” was a good thing.

3 Likes

What dose it feel like, being possessed by Belial??
I’ve only had him enter my body once. Around 3:33am one morning, I meditated, called out his enn for 20 minutes and said his Envoking prayer. Then around 5am I woke up but Isaw his sigil ram into me. I was thrown back on my bed on my side, I was convulsing, my eyes closed and I couldn’t open them, I couldn’t breath, couldn’t moveb couldn’t talk. Iy felt like I got hit by a semi that was going 60 mph. The experience only lasted for a few minuted though.