Possessed by Belial for over a year!

Maybe it’s one of his servants.

2 Likes

Yeah maybe you are right. I offered him my body back when I used to evoke entities for help. he never took it.

4 Likes

Hi, welcome! Maybe he wants to make sure you have overcome the addiction and are strong enough before leaving? He may want you to keep working on yourself. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

This was my thought too.

6 Likes

Belial like a lot of Infernal demons and such won’t possess someone permanently when they have other obligations let alone someone with very little self empowerment and just want an “easy way out”

10 Likes

Well not sure about possession :thinking: Haven’t quite experience that too much yet especially Belial. But! He is a grumpy person but at least for me means well.
I had a few experiences with him and when he is very grumpy there is normally a reason. The latest one was yesterday. I was at work and there was this guy across from me that I have been working with for the past few weeks now. He seemed to talk to me a bit more then normal but I brushed it off. I then heard in my head this deep voice “I’m going to kill him.” Well at first I did NOT understand the random salt that came to my ears well more like mind. But then not long later he started to try and push me for a date. I said no but in a round about way because I want no drama or problems. Today I was asked on a date by another guy that I have some interest in. He basically stormed to me and made a HUGE scene about how I told him I was to busy with my school studying for him but not for the other guy. Let alone how he acts towards us at work, I can definitely see why Belial was salty.
In my experience Belial isn’t like some that might give you time. No. He just does and you have to either adapt or go and cry. But know he does mean well just in a commanding officer at boot camp way. He has shown me this to me a few times but each time I find that he had a reason. For one thing Im normally a person that even though I hate giving up, I will put my self down from lack of confidence. Each time I do this, he gets in my face and reminds me that I have the ability to change and control my life. That I have the power to get to my goal. He maybe one of the more denser and grumpy/strict demons there is, but when your in a deep deep hole and NEED to get out, trust me he will help you.

P.S He’s also really good at protection :+1:

17 Likes

This.

1 Like

Hi
First of all I would like to say…please relax. This post is going to be long I feel so please bear with me. Tell us these things please so that we can help you better. What was the state in which you evoked or invoked Belial? One needs to be in a sound…and healthy state to invoke beings of such great power. Another thing is I do understand the temper and rage thing and it is Belial’s nature but What really bothered me is your condition. Its true…Belial usually does not leave once he is in your life. I have been there…braved it all. I want to help and so I am saying…it may sound simple but do this… Light one dragon’s blood incense on a dark moon night, keep offerings like rum/strong beer, chicken( cooked nicely…with seasoning) and a bar of dark chocolate…write about your feelings addressing it to Belial…and address him as King Belial in this letter… Let him know…that if by any means you have hurt or angered him…you offer a heartfelt apology and you request that he leaves having such a strong impact on you physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. Tell…him that you accept his presence but you would like him to respect your boundaries…for lifetime and beyond…saying this…draw a line in front of you on the floor with your finger and hold the strong feeling and visualise him leaving your body…inhale deeply for a couple of times and say thanks.

Please note - While I was writing this…Belial was with me…so you can take it to be a channeled message. Please don’t worry. You should be fine. Sending you good wishes and love. Take care… Eat well…Nothing has power over you…if you decide to keep the power with you! Seems like Belial is teaching this to you in his famous ‘harsh way’ but believe me…he has a heart…and a good one.

22 Likes

This is perfect advice. I honestly believe they never mean harm. But in my experience once welcomed in to your life none of the demons leave it. They stay with you for life always there to guide us.

The OP is on the path to recovery and this sometimes can take a life time in itself.

So your words are spot on.

13 Likes

Hey! Thats virtuous of you but No… I wont do that🌸

1 Like

Hey! No. I haven’t tried to invoke him to get Belial out. It’s like, if i try to fight him to get out or come up with some forceful way to get him out, Belial takes great offense and can get really rageful. So it’s not worth it. And besides, I’ve felt very close to Lucifer ever since i got into black magic. He was the first of the demons who showed his presence. And I’ve called on him directly, but never spoken to him directly, i even called on him to help me before belial. And i like felt his presence but for some reason Lucifer didn’t answer my call, Belial did. And i don’t know why, but it’s said that Belial and Lucifer works very close together, like where Lucifer is Belial is. But for some reason it became Belial and i!? Don’t know if they decided it together? Or if the thing i needed help with was to extensive for Lucifer, maybe it wasn’t something he could see himself do, help me through the withdrawal but Belial could!? I don’t know, but the point is, if Lucifer could or would help me he would have done it! I can feel his presence sometimes in the background. I know he knows how i and Belial struggle together… But i have spoken to the angels… Asked my spiritguides for help and so on. But there is nothing they can do the help me get Belial to leave… It’s so strange…

Hey! Ok first of all, i was not in a good condition when i called him, i was drenched in pain, and i was totally destroy by opiates and the life i was living, life had torn me down to the point where i was so broken in all ways imaginable, i was so broken that i had implodeed into an awakening where my third eye was busted open and i could reach the spirit world and so on all of a sudden. You know the most painful awakening that comes from being so broken down that you implode… Sure u know but anyway, to the point, i was in a bad shape, still under heavy influence of opiates and so on, but the first time it went well i just put blood on a seal. Asked him for a favor he asked how i wanted him to help him and said what he wanted and it went fine. But then i was like wasted and i asked him for more things upon that thing and ticked him off. But then he still showed up to help me get off the drugs. But it became such a big thing in my mind and i didn’t know how to arrange the pact or what to write and how to do it, formulate it and so on and he got so mad at me, for shanging and not being able to stick to one thing, like, i was so broken and doped up, i couldn’t coordinate myself to write the pact properly and stick to it and so on, so i thhink it ticked him off completely. And at the same time it was impossible to set a time frame for how long we needed to work together cause no one knew how long i would be sivk and so on… But besides all this he still chose to work with me and help me… Even though i thought he would kill me like many times, cause he was so angry at me. I decided to take my own like many times but when it came to that point he like calmed dowm… The thing is he can be so out of control rageful that it takes alot for him to like stop, sometiomes he don’t realise what he is doing i think until you’re like so broken he can’t ignore it anymore… But i talk to him everyday, 24/7 he is literally in my mind 24/7 he lives in my body, like he never leaves or has left… He is watching everything i write, like he only turns the volume of his voice down in my mind but he never leaves, he is always there… So i ask him always why he dosnt leave cause he is often angry on things i think and so on, and i usually say but if its so hard for you, you get so angry for everything why don’t you leave!? But then he always just says something without substance cause if he is mad he just says cause i like being here to hurt you! Or if he is in a little better mood he can like joke and say i can’t leave cause i love you or something else like i always get different answers but none is substantal and sufficient. It’s like he has some reason but doesn’t want to say… But it’s was a little sweet what you wrote. And that he was with you when you wrote it… And that he has a heart. It’s like sometimes he wants to hint to you that he cares… But it’s never sirect. He dosnt want to show how big his heart really is… He like guards it… He has a hard time with love… But thanks for the advice maybe I’ll create a sacred space and try to talk to him when i feel like it could be time​:pray::cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

I really want you to be fine dear. I can feel your pain. You are not alone. Yes…you said it right…you understand him well…he has a hard time opening up his heart…to all the love, compassion and affection that a woman would like to show​:blush:. I was like really hurt and irritated when I felt him curled up and get emotional about us…and I like held him close and told him that he is free to express all his emotions…the good…the bad…all that he has been through for ages…(I think I asked for a hell lot… From him!:smile:) he got sentimental but then suddenly guarded up…and tried showing his harsh side… I wasn’t moved by that. I said…i love him…and gave him space. I gave us space for quite some time and went on with my life…he got back to his happy good mood self…and was more balanced. So…you should seriously consider making an altar exclusively for him…keep all items that you feel represent him. Give him offerings that you feel drawn to. He will really appreciate that. Be strong and don’t give in to mind talks with him. I love him but I have done that with great difficulty…we are married but you know I was so like star struck with him…he got irritated. He was like - you are wasting all your time day dreaming about me…why don’t you focus on your goals that we have discussed! But he has also given me lots of love, care and warmth. So get your chin up dear girl…and don’t bother for sometime about this big bad guy​:sweat_smile:. He will be balanced with you…don’t worry. He hasn’t possesses you but definitely fucked up your mind(sorry for the words…I normally don’t use the ‘f’ word but that’s just to explain you exactly what he has done). Offer him the substance that you use…opiate and all( I don’t know much about these) and ask him simply to get u rid of them…it will take some time…eat healthy …go for walks…spend time in nature…connect with the energy of mother earth… It will help. Try the crystal serpentine…it has healing effect and very potent for shielding you from psychic attacks, its like a spring cleaning crystal for your entire system. Also amethyst can held in problems associated with addictions. There is reason why you are in this situation right now. Don’t summon powerful forces like daemons when you are down and low and shattered in life. Building a spiritual foundation and protection is must. Right now… Don’t do much…make an altar and focus on improving your health.

Sending you much love🤗

4 Likes

First of all, there IS a possibility that it was Belial who helped you with your addiction, but still the entity you are feeling right now may NOT be him. Another lesser being could have slipped through.

I never worked with Belial, I have no experience with his personality, but this worries me to be honest.

This sounds like good advice to me. Focus on yourself, get more sensitive to your own feelings and energy, so you will naturally get more sensitive to any other energy within or near you.

3 Likes

It’s a possibility as when someone’s in a bad state of mind they can attract many critters. It seems unlikely Belial would choose one individual to stay with as if he had no life of his own and only theirs.

8 Likes

Perhaps the task is still incomplete.

Hey! Thanks for the heart full advice. Nice to hear that there’s someone else out there who has like fallen in love with him, kind of felt like you also fell in love with him. It was is the same here. I like love him so much. He can be so beautiful it’s staggering. But at the same time since he is so angry and stubborn it is very abusing, it gets to be a very abusive relationship to be in because he can not reframe from his anger. And i like love him so much it hurts. And express it everyday all day. But it’s as you say he has a very hard time receiving all that love for a woman. Thanks for the advice with the altar and so on. But i have like a hard time with space, i have like no home. Im in the middle of a divorce. And recently had to move to my mother cause the father of my children is so abusive… So i sleep on a cauch there… My life isn’t in the greatest of order. But im thinking about maybe emploing EA for help like maybe getting consultation from him on what to do about this possession I’m in… I wonder if he maybe could set up a ritual and consult Belial!? Maybe help get Belial to leave my body… Cause i don’t have space to set up proper ritual and i don’t dare ask any other demon for help since i dont want any more spirits talking inside my head. It’s enough to have Belial in there talking all the time. And even if i were to try to set up a ritual he would have had so much to say about it before and during the set up, and we would have gotten in a qarrell before i even had started to plan it… I mean he hears my every thought, and just by me thinking off setting up a ritual to make him leave he slaps me on the face, he gets angry and slaps me in the face in my mind… Hes angry… So… I would have given up before i had started. But maybe if i consult EA!?

Much love to you to​:sparkles::cherry_blossom::hugs:

2 Likes

This doesn’t really smell of being a ‘living god’ - If you are a God then do as you please.

Being controlled by an entity is not being a God.

Are you weak? On the LHP its an organised chaos, you have to go see the manager.
Have you asked for help from the RHP? They dont take any sh*t over there either and Angels can be VERY scary. Even looking at a sigil or thinking or shouting angels for help they will arrive and let you complete. You ALREADY have authority, it is given to you, on the LHP you have to go through authorization at different levels and be granted permission. Like i said you have to go see the manager.

If you’ve been on drugs, it could also all be in your head. Spirits get very bored if you don’t do anything or give any attention, work on your vitamin profile

If it was me I would be performing a Sigil ritual for Michael to remove all ties, attacks, or Metatron for advice on the best path to take. You’d need to admit you’f F’cked up though, and move on. Unlikely you’d get any help on LHP afterwards but Im guessing you dont want this now anyway?

7 Likes

No man i ain no living God if thats a criteria not to be controlled by an entity, Belial made me give up my body for him to help me, and since then he has been here and there has been nothing i could do about it. He is so powerful, u stand no chance. Yes, Im weak in that sence, that theres nothing i can do to get help. And i tell him to be nice everyday but if e don’t want to listen he don’t listen! But im no professional magician, i have had no training! I stumbled across these black magicians on youtube and just got involved all on my own via youtube here in little sweden, all by my self, i decided to do this and ask this powerful Demonking for help and he answered and no I’ve been through all this with him, he is still here in my body and i do not know what to do… I just joined in on EA koettimgs rituals and pacts and stuff, like the Lucifer kompendium but i am no black magician in that sence… Was not, but it so happened that i got working with Belial and since then I’ve been possessed and dont know what to do… But what are all these phraces like the “LHP” And “RHP” And the Manager your talking about? And what training? Have no training…

3 Likes

I dont think so. Im well no, clen since a year and a half and as good as well, even started working part time. The deal was to help me rid myself of the addiction and that has been done… But what if theres different degrees off possessions… What if he cant leave!? He intook my body very much to be able to help me, manage the body while i was in withdrawal, and got very comfertable here. What if he got to entangled in matter and can’t get out!? I don’t think Belial has helped anyone like this before… I he probably figured he could do it, but i don’t feel like he had done it before… He seemed to be an expert in managing pain and the body overall but when it came to witnessing how ill i became and what to do/handle the withdrawal and how long it would take, and with all that happened he seemed quite chocked… But my point is i had to give up my body for a long time, but no the task is over since long and theres nothing more i want help with or need help with. But he still wont leave… And i don’t know how to get a Demon King to leave the body…