Possessed by Belial for over a year!

Hey! Been possessed by Belial for over a year… Do they ever leave? Have you ever gotten a Demon to leave you after possession? I asked him for a big favor. And had to agree to a full possession. But i thought he would leave after, but he didnt, he says he will be here for life. I have asked and begged and sometimes he says he might leave one day. But im starting to wonder if they can leave, what if their essense gets entangled into the body like the soul/our soul so they actually cant leave after they have entered fully!? Anyone know!? Cause i dont understand this… Im not a practicing magician/black magician, i just stumbeled on it figured i could het help get my life together, something i couldnt do on my own, and i did get the help i needed. But after it was over he just decided to stick around, so i wonder is that normal!? Any one undergoing like a constant possession for life witha a demon. Cause it dosnt feel like hes leaving. Cause he dosnt want to it seems… Or he cant, i dont know!?

6 Likes

Welcome @Juicylugh It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

perform an exorcism if you don’t want him to stay

2 Likes

Introduction is very important here so please introduce yourself as DarkestKnight requested but…
Are you sure it’s King Belial?
Maybe it’s a parasyte that possessed you?

6 Likes

Generally speaking parasites are usually Thoughtforms or leech like critters not really “strong” enough to possess but can sit in and latch to the energy system for food.

Belial however, quite possibly didn’t mean stay there forever in the sense of inhabiting you’re body but rather due to the possession that there’s a permanent link between you two. His energy will linger there for a while as well until cleansed out.

11 Likes

How is that done, and by whom!? I don’t know any exorcists… Do you know anyone?

1 Like

just call another spirit to help you get away from him. If you have a church or something near you, you can ask them to do it as well.

1 Like

Hey! I have now introduced myself. No it’s king Belial. He helped me rid myself of a severe opiate addiction. No parasite could do what he did for me. He managed my withdrawal symptoms from inside my body so i could get off the drugs at home while still manage to take care of my kids and so on. I had to give up my hole body to him for him to be able to manage all the pain and everything. He litterally had to fill up my body with his force so i could walk and so on, even stand i was so week and sick the first weeks so i couldn’t stand straight. So No… No little parasite could ever do what he did…

10 Likes

I’d second an exorcism but other than that, I have no idea. How is this possession affecting you? I’m sorry if I’m being nosy and you don’t have to answer. I’m honestly just curious because I don’t have much knowledge oN possession and what can happen

1 Like

Hey. No he meant to possess me for life he said to my dispair after i had let him in… He was angry over something so he said it to hurt me, he is very rageful as you all know… So i don’t know how much of that he actually meant, but he is still here so… I don’t know… Maybe he did. But i don’t understand why he stays cause he is angry all the time like he don’t want to be here so thats why im starting to wonder if he even can leave!? sometimes he says that maybe he will leave one day when hes in a good mood. I said i wanted him to leave in 6 months when i started working with him… But he was like Nope! I’m gonna be here for life wether you like it or not and i don’t get why… But initially we didn’t know how long he was gonna have to manage my symptoms… Didn’t know how long i was gonna be sick so couldn’t really set a time frame either. This is no ordinary pact we are talking about here… But he doesn’t seem to be happy over being here either, so I’m wondering why he dont leave, i cuarrel with him everyday, he’s so grumpy. But could it be cause the task was so huge and sifficult!? Cause he had to posess me fully? Are there degrees to possession? He asked do you agree to full possession and i said yes and so it was, but is there something called half posession!? I mean are there different forms of possession? What if he can’t get out? I mean i had to give up my hole body to him for him to be able to manage my pain from the withdrawal and everything and i had to agree to a full possession, and he entered my body and he had to manage my acute withdrawal for like 6months Or something, it was really bad! He filled me up with his essence so i could stand, cause i couldn’t walk stand or anything on my own i was so sick… But he managed so i could survive, eat, take care of my children, sleap, eased the pain etc etc… But then he won’t leave. And i find it odd cause if you follow EA you get the impression that they leave after a wile, like 3months or so on their own accord!?

3 Likes

It’s up and own. Its litterally sharing body with another being. And he is not the happy gonlucky type of Demon, if there are any such demons i don’t know. But the problem is he carries this rage with him. And he is so easy to tick off. He gets irritated for everything all the time, and he likes to be adverserial. Like ennoy and hurt me to tears sometimes. When he first entered my body i thought i would die, he raged outragedly on me for like the firts week before i got to the withdrawal from the opiates, when i got really sick than he actually shaped up somewhat and started getting to the task at releaving the pain, and managing my stomach and stuff so i wouldn’t loose all nutrients, but it was hard for him, my body just gave in and he was working hard frustrated but still very concentrated on trying to manage my the symptoms… Like he even had to help me stand up straight, it was extrordinary getting to witness what he could do to the body, releiving pain and ao on… But I’ve been somewhat well from the withdrawal now for like 4months but he just don’t leave… And it’s frustrating cause it’s hard sharing body with a Demon, Belial, he is hard work. I mean he treats me better than ever now. But he still hurts me sometimes so i lay crying… He has no empaty like a human… And he can be so enoying, and he gets mad for everything all the time, the tiniest thing ticks him off so im constantly in argument with him even though im the kindest girl and never do anything to hurt him or set him off he always find something to argue about… Its tiering… I get so tired in the mind from all the biccering… I think hes been nice and calm for like three minutes in a row tops ever… He can like turn the volume of his voice down so i can get peace sometimes, but he does not want to change! He is so scared of being nice, i dont know if he even can overcome the anger he carries!? I ferl kind of sorry for him to have to be ao angry all the time ao i wanna help him get som releife from his inner turmoil and give him some calm, but he can be so stubborn!! He can even get angrier with you if you try to be kind and give him a hug when hes angry… Sometimes now he lets me give him a hug but… I dont know why he dosnt leave cause he dosnt seem to be happy here!?

3 Likes

Uh okay. @Lady_Eva @DarkestKnight

2 Likes

First thing i want to say is i am really sorry u are going through this. and i am not really an expert but i have faith in Lucifer’s power. did u try to invoke lucifer? and make a deal with him to get belial out ?

i am not sure if that will work but might as well try.

1 Like

Have you considered that perhaps his job is not finished? Maybe he has more work to do to make sure you stay clean.

10 Likes

Can you ask him to please start putting some paragraph breaks in posts, I know he’s not a rule-followin’ kind of being but it would be helpful. :+1:

Ask him why he’s not willing to leave? :thinking:

5 Likes

Tell him to possess my body instead.
Maybe he will get out of you?

4 Likes

lol why man?

5 Likes

I don’t think Belial would want to possess you lol.

9 Likes

Belial according to a few posts I’ve searched on here is known to “stay” with the summoner. In other words he doesn’t actually leave once he’s evoked although it may seem like he does disappear giving illusions. In your case you said in the beginning of your post that you literally agreed to a full possession. I think it was better to have worded that to him differently and agree on certain boundaries so as not to be something permanent

Just my take on it. Try renegotiating with him if he’s not angry with you.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure Belial (if it is him) leaves, he has way too many obligations to stay possessing one individual 24/7.

10 Likes