Possessed by a Skadegamutc

Word. You’re like 19?

1 Like

I’m 18 rn

2 Likes

Fresh. Welcome to the Thunder Dome, Homie. I think you should hit me up whenever. I’m a beast with magic and music so I’d be glad to help in any way I can. Tarot. Beats. Tips. I got some nurturing feeling. Don’t be afraid to pm me; we gotta find your darkest lyrics.

2 Likes

Right on man. And thank you. Maybe you can play something and I can see if I can do something

2 Likes

Yeah! What’s been on your mind lately? We can turn it into nightmare fuel.

1 Like

How about something more celestial. Something indescribable and spacy. But keep it dark like you said. I’m not sure what else to say

2 Likes

I think I got it! I’ll be back!

2 Likes

Listen to Celestial Beast by Blake Patria on #SoundCloud

1 Like

I’m stumped. Think you can help me out? Help me understand the music a bit better? where would I add vocals? I’m a bit baffled because I have never heard anything like this before.

2 Likes

I’ll try to make something more workable.

1 Like

Fevers. Covid. Flu. Bleeding scabs. Infections. Detachment. Only responds “positively” to black metal.
Stiff, bark-like muscles at night. Hard bark-like skin at sites of fungal infection.

Depression. Insanity. Misanthropia. This pain holds the Skadegamutc to this world, and the disembodied spirit bound with the dead collected on a nexus I have yet to understand,

and possibly never will as there is virtually no documentation of the region before the mid seventeenth century.

Neither of us know who is devouring the other. It’s very dangerous.

1 Like

Whoa

Who is having all of that happen? You kind of lost me when you said that.

1 Like

Pressure in my head. Ear canals full of fluid. Feel feverish. I spend less time writhing in bed though. I can do mundane activities throughout the day with great effort.

My friend keeps seeing a black cloaked figure crossing from my temple room to my toddler’s room, and now I understand why my toddler doesn’t sleep in there anymore.

Last night, while casting a hex in my temple, the figure descended into my body, cold and damp feeling. I was able to stave off most of the fear with Burzum, and the remaining fear I used in my hex.

I have yet to discover the origin or nature of this spirit, but it seemed to enjoy feeding off of my hex’s target through me.

Just a dark “grim reaper” like entity “gliding” across my hallway; that’s the kind of shenanigans I get up to; hoisting terrifying entities out of The Abyss.

I feel a lot less sick. A little ear pressure. I think I’ve reached a healthy coexistence with the Skadegamutc.