Possess past body, time travel

My friend really wants to go back to 2014 and redo her life. Is it possible for her to possess her past body? She is on this site her name is mariya94.

1 Like

I too would be interested in the same thing.
Knowing what I know now, that is.

2 Likes

It wouldn’t work. There would just be tremendous pressure.

2 Likes

Its theoretically possible, but practically impossible, I would say. By the point you would be able to do it, I severely doubt you would want to anyway

5 Likes

There is the calendar merging thing from DMKs Modern Magick.

2 Likes

She could re-live her life and memories but I don’t know about actually re-doing things.

3 Likes

She could always just start redoing her life starting right now.

4 Likes

That’s cool. Could you tell me more about it?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure she’s determined to do it.

3 Likes

This is her username Profile - mariya94 - Become A Living God

1 Like

Spirits are outside the concept of time. Maybe Someone like King Paimon or Dantalion influence her to do things differently at that time (in the past). IDK if it will affect everyone of us? :wink:

3 Likes

if SHE CAN ASTRAL TRAVEL SHE CAN GO BACK IN TIME AND SEE WHAT SHE DID :wink:

2 Likes

Best answer.

2 Likes

That’s just a meme. That would be like saying,” By the time you become a God, I would severely doubt you would want to use those powers.”

Well then tell that to all the Gods guiding us :joy:

2 Likes

The idea of the calendar merging is…

1. Intent/purpose. The original idea was to gain more power by traversing time.
  2. The method is meditation and visualization. The person must he able to visualize this clearly, and hold the visualization to the end. Therefore, it might be easier to take it slow, a day, a week etc. Increase over time.
  3. The process is to pick a time where you were most powerful, seeing this calendar flip back through time, then see that date flip to the current date. In effect, merging your past to the present.
1 Like

Have you successfully preformed calendar merging?
edit: and if so how effective was it?

1 Like

Tell me, why, if you were able to manifest more money than you could spend, live forever and utterly destroy someone with a idle thought, would you want to go back to relive the sucky parts of your life? Because these things are far easier to accomplish than going back to the past as more than an observer.

1 Like

Can you send this to my friend mariya Profile - mariya94 - Become A Living God

No they’re not.

Not really, but then again when I tried it, I didn’t or couldn’t meditate for shit.