Positive Thoughts On Finding My Soulmate

I have been in a telepathic, spiritual, and soul relationship for nearly two and a half years on all levels with my lifemate whom I have known for millions of lifetimes. My cat Luna who is one of my two familiars has been telling me that I will meet my mate before the solstice and, I’m hoping after so much manifestation, prayer, and time spent on the astral plane that he will find me. I’ve done two Come-to-Me spells now at the behest of a tarot reader I visited two months ago. Now all that’s left to do is go out to various events, places, etc. to raise my chances of attracting my mate in the right places and at the right time. I have grown frustrated with the connection though I know he’s here where I am physically, but I’m never giving up till we meet. Positive thoughts are appreciated.

You need a soul mate connection ritual… this will bring your love close to you…

Jadedsoul, why do you want people to ue your ritual so much?

1 Like

I already have an immensely deep connection with my mate. I don’t need a ritual. I’ve done plenty and the gods have already blessed my union, however, I really appreciate the thought.

1 Like

Please post this if you have such a ritual in mind, friendly reminder that advertising one’s own services on here is not permitted, as we discussed recently. :+1:

2 Likes

Be great if you could share this as well, pretty please :slight_smile:

Me and my bf found each other randomly, we both started with practicing aeroK, we both come from the same place spiritually. In our past lives prior to his reincarnation and between mine we were in an open relationship lol my “ex” was his wife but he was her concubine? In that life he and I weren’t really lovers but mentor and student with a odd closeness and in this life we’re together but my ex wife is now also his ex wife but she still shows up around him spiritually to where we both have to tell her to relax.

I normally don’t believe in soul mates like that but we are connected pretty deeply to a point when one of us progressed it kind of boosted the other persons progression.

How ?? Am looking for soulmate true love

Sadly, I think @Jadedsoul was some kind of weird spammer or something, they have just been banned for threatening another member. I have replied with this since it is also visible on their public profile, and so that people do not concern themselves about whether this person had any knowledge of value.

Silly internet bullies do not usually possess magickal secrets.

@Onkar there are love spells on the forum, try using search! :+1:

2 Likes

You seem to be displaying your services lately in the forum, “i can do rituals” like stuff
When i asked you for a reading you gave me your email which is a little bit sketchy 🤷
And im sure you are a scammer and that person in your photo is not really you

1 Like