Posession program?

I have listened to the wife posessed by Belial vid. I thought EA had a program on how to practice Posession [safely?]

Anyone got a link, or am i mistaken. Seems to me Invokation is basically requesting posession. i just want to hear the discussion.

Invocation does not have to be possession, but possession is a form of invocation.

Check out this video by EA on the different stages of possession. I’d place most of what people call Invocation under Stage One.
The 5 Definitive Stages Of Demonic Possession

Also, with respect to the story about EA’s ex-wife, the important detail is that you can’t exorcise a spirit that the person doesn’t want to leave.

[quote=“Frater Dark Matter, post:1, topic:4402”]I have listened to the wife posessed by Belial vid. I thought EA had a program on how to practice Posession [safely?]

Anyone got a link, or am i mistaken. Seems to me Invokation is basically requesting posession. i just want to hear the discussion.[/quote]
Here’s an old post about this, from back when the Mastering Evocation programme was still being developed:

[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/mastering-evocation-omnipotence/suggest-ideas-to-make-this-program-amazing/msg8519/#msg8519]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/mastering-evocation-omnipotence/suggest-ideas-to-make-this-program-amazing/msg8519/#msg8519[/url]

I think, though EA is explaining these as stages of possession, the individual steps are not themselves different forms of possession, rather the states taken in order to become possessed.

Like you said, much of stage 1 (materialization) is what most people refer to as invocation. I think of stage 1 more as evocation, but allot of people use the two terms interchangeably to a degree.

Here is my understanding of the terms, but please remember this is just how I use them. These three terms can mean vastly different things to different people.

Evocation: The act of manifesting an entity or concept outside the self.
Invocation: The act of manifesting an entity or concept inside the self.
Possession: The act of allowing a manifested entity to control the self.

The key difference being, invocation may call something into you, but does not necessarily grant that thing control, where as possession does.

I think that’s absolutely right and a very important point.

I suppose the message to Frater Dark Matter here is, safety is a matter of being mentally prepared and self aware enough to know you’ll will yourself back from the possession, or to have a proper arrangement and trust for the possessing entity.