Pondering Lucifer

Last night as I was laying in bed, pondering the fact that I just had this horrible feeling from the day that I could not shake off, I started to think about Lucifer, and wondering if I would attempt to work with him. Though I have much catholic/religious programming for shake off and I’m still learning. I have been working to Santa Muerte.

I was laying on my stomach pondering, and then I felt a really strong energy /presence behind me and in the room, but it was a very loving warm energy, and I reminded myself to relax, and the pain in my heart left me. Do you think it was him? Could he come just from me pondering? I did call him once while looking in my crystal ball and I saw a face but I got scared, and then that night my iPhone kept on transmitting a video to the tv all night repeatedly about “altar work” it honestly had scared the SHIT out of me - it was like a poltergeist, but last nights experience was VERY different… then im thinking was it Santa Muerte giving my this feeling? How do you know? thanks

7 Likes

When you think about an entity too much, chances are they are thinking about you! Telepathic communications :woman_shrugging:
Lucifer’s energy is massive but loving at the same time! Especially towards newbies! :rofl: maybe he is saying “just call me already”
Best of luck!

4 Likes

Miku and MissAnn
Thanks you have just cleared up what I’ve been unsure about.
Also wonder… well. Anyway post when you make contact I am interested in calling Lucifer also found a bunch of us tube vid-chants to entities that have been on my mind & downloaded them for future uses. Used one playing in the background whilst doing homework (yesterday was 1st day back to school - finally have peace & quiet😄).

1 Like

I actually agree with @MiKu here. Communication works with the mind when it comes to spirits. So, it’s only natural that when you notice a spirit, it notices you too.

1 Like

Lucifer literally dropped by in my mind the other night. He just showed up. Told me it was time to start working on my ascension. I agreed. I’ve been working with him nightly since then. Excellent spirit. Compassionate, loving, and kind, and is helpful.

PS, I work with Santa Muerta too, and she’s great. Saved my bacon many times. :slight_smile:

4 Likes