Poly love spells

I’ve noticed that there really isn’t a lot of poly love spells which honestly idk weather to be suprised or not but also would it be alright to change a love spell to add multiple people or would that cause more problems?

1 Like

Do a love spell for each individual? Hell I’m sure if you did one ritual for all it’d be fine

3 Likes
4 Likes

Eva suggested that I call on Hathor for manifesting friendships because she had success with Hathor finding a partner. Perhaps petition her for what you are looking for.

Disclaimer: about two days after getting this advice I met the exact kind of people I was looking for and therefore never did the ritual.

But if I was going to go the route of finding another lover or more friends I would certainly take her advice. So I thought I’d share it anyway.

3 Likes

Thank you everyone for your advice and recommendations :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I want this book but can’t get it
Do u have a spell or something?

Why does this make me curious :thinking:

1 Like

Because you’re a curious baby girl?

1 Like

Yes that too… but Daddy has a poly book?

1 Like

No, baby girl, I don’t have the poly book. I just found it on Amazon when looking for books on magick. S. Rob has a lot of bizarre titles on there.

1 Like

Oh I see :slight_smile:

1 Like

Babygirl thought Daddy was into poly D/s :grin:

1 Like

I’m not sure what that would even entail, baby girl. I can hardly control one of you :thinking:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: that is true Daddy :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Tell me about it. But his stuff does give a new perspective on working with Spirits. Especially in Voodoo

1 Like

Yeah, I have a bunch of his books. They are…interesting, to say the least.

1 Like

I had seen a 3some spell in somewhere (internet or book). The thing is If you re dealing with ritual magick, symbols, writings, incantations, psionics, aura reiki stuff, phenomenology, synchronicities, influencing the events in the life of the girl, thought forms, servitors, remote influence…Sometimes even with all these and hardwork you can get an opportunity like you meeting a girl “destined to meet you”…even there If you miss the opportunity it s gone…!= magical principle = when the manifestation comes you ve to reach out…
I mean it is already not easy to deal with one girl at once…
How could one deal with 2 girls / 3 girls at once with or even without magic…?
I don t know but I ll read the post to see If there are guys who manage to do that with magick cause honestly 3some 4 some…would be amazing…ha ha

I knew Doms that were poly and had more than one submissive (no magick involved) so it is out there. It’s just a matter of finding people who are into it.

1 Like

I wish someon could post a poly spell

Yeah I had similar experiences but it is unfortunately not all the time. Yes it is out there but everything should be synchronized. Influencing the events are key but what I wanted to tell is = The approach is completely different than liking someone and doing a spell on that person. As I said it is STILL magic but on a more existential level. It s HIGH MAGIC…By the way that is the main reason why I am in the magical journey. Because I realized that everything that happened to me before I was into magic was STILL magic. When I realized this it simply blew my mind…it is simply high magic