Politely asking for a scan about demons?

I didn’t really know how to title this.
I want to work with a demon but I just don’t know which one. I know what I want to work with just not which demon would work with all of the stuff I want to work on that’s also why I put the scanning in the title.
Maybe I already have a demon around me and then I would already know who to work with but for now I have no idea.
Well I have been thinking about Glasya Labolas. Since he works with baneful stuff and teaches arts in an instant but I also want to work with money, love matters, telepathy, mind control and other stuff.

2 Likes

Lucifer, Azazel, Belial

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure he can aid in Money work. Perhaps Bune if you want to work with another Deity.

2 Likes

I once asked my Father Lucifer to advise me on which demon I should use for a particular difficult, complicated, and complex situation. He simply smiled and said, “You have a lot of research to do.” He indicated that asking other magickians is one avenue, but not the only one. Research on one’s own is also sometimes required.

I know it’s not what you want to hear. Take the suggestions above, and do your own research. I believe it’s part of the process.

2 Likes

Research what exactly? I do a lot of research before I ask. I’d rather find the answers to stuff myself because I don’t want to bother people with questions but when I can’t find answers and want help I ask

1 Like

I have made research on all of the above, I just have no idea who I want to work with or who would be the best for me

1 Like

My advice is to prioritize.

Instead of looking for a one size fits all demon, choose the subject you want to work on first, and then find the demon that best fits that.

It’s great that you want to work on money, and baneful, and love and telepathy, etc, but if you want to get anything done, you really need to set your priorities in order, and take each one at a time. Otherwise, you will overextend your energy and half-ass everything.

2 Likes