Plz give urgent blessing to my loved one my dear friends

my dear friends my loved one needed urgent blessing she is in very critical plz help her plzzz my dear friends

2 Likes

Draw a sigil of her necklace, pray over it, and channel the emotions of joy and gratitude into the sigil. Imagine her being in good health, then detach from the outcome.

3 Likes

What happened to her?

2 Likes

With what little power I have, I send her prayers and blessings. May the powers of the world be with your friend!

2 Likes

she his suffered with high blood sugar

1 Like

thanks my dear friend thanks alot

1 Like

Assuming insulin medication isn’t the issue have your friend eat oat bran and also cocoa, not necessarily together (I use the 90% cocoa bars). Oat bran works quickly - make sure she drinks water as well as the oat bran needs it - whereas cocoa takes two to three days of consumption before results, but the results are worth it and with constant consumption are long term.

Hope that helps.

Al.

High blood sugar is the urgency?!? Easily manageable nowadays with correct medication and diet. You could not even be bothered to write please in its full form!!

2 Likes

Ask help to arc angel raphael, he is good on healing matters.

1 Like

I went ahead and waved my arms and shouted “HEAL BITCH!” while looking at the picture.

If you took the time to properly explain what was going on and formatted this with proper grammar, you would have gotten more from me.

I am pretty powerful so it might even actually do something!

4 Likes

I’m actually picturing this

Hey OP do you mean maybe she’s hit ketoacidosis?

3 Likes

If she’s diabetic, she could go into a coma &/or die. So, yeah, high blood sugar could be a really bad thing.

1 Like
1 Like

she is good now thanks my dear friends

2 Likes

thanks to everyone my dear friends and for ur suggestion also

1 Like

went ahead and waved my arms and shouted “HEAL BITCH!”

she is good now thanks my dear friends

Looks like it worked.

2 Likes