Please share your knowledge with me

I know many of you will probably ignore this post since it’s a recurring topic of love, but any help anyone could give me I would truly and deeply appreciate it. I feel like I need to give you details of the situation for better tips. So I have an ex, who I have been on and off with for a while and right now we are actually not together anymore. He said he does not trust me anymore because he thinks I’m somehow controlling his phone because I gave it to him as a gift and I work at Metro by T-mobile (formerly known as MetroPCS). Yes I know that if he is worried about it, it’s probably because he is hiding something, but honestly I don’t have any access to his phone and I can’t see or know what he does or who he talks to (although I lowkey wish I could lol) but that’s the truth and it’s a recurring fight where he accuses me of having control of it and he demands the truth, I mean I am telling him the truth when I tell him I’m not controlling it. Also, I feel like he has fallen out of love with me, because this time he told me he didn’t want to know anything about me anymore. And he actually canceled his phone number, which he has never done before, so this time I have the horrible feeling that it is for real. It looks like a lost cause, but I know nothing is a lost cause with magick. so I have done a couple of love spells, but apparently they did not work, since he broke up with me and told me he did not want anything to do with me aymore. I am new at this, but I know I might have to do a couple of spells to get him back. Maybe like a spell to make him come back to me, then a spell to make him trust me, and a spell for him to be deeply in love with me, or I really don’t know. If y’all can offer any help I would truly appreciate it, as to what spells or what spirits I could call on for help. any tips on how, anything really, I love this guy and I have been nothing but good to him, even though he does not want to see that, anyway I would appreciate the help.

1 Like

Did you try searching the forum ? There are tons of threads about getting ex back and hundreds of spells and rituals.

Easy solution is a petition to a spirit. A demon or an angel or a saint or a deity etc. I don’t know your previous experience in magick but petitions are extremely simple and straight forward. A candle spell would also do the job.

There’s a good candle spell for love ( works for getting ex back ) in EA Koetting’s Youtube channel. Check it out and give it a try.

6 Likes

Hey, thanks for replying. Yes I have searched the forum and actually, the candle spell from EA’s youtube channel was the first thing I ever tried. I have tried several things, but unfortunately nothing has worked, I feel like it drove him even further away, if that’s even possible. I’m thinking maybe it’s me, I have some kind of block, or maybe he has some kind of protection against magick, I don’t know if that’s a thing.

1 Like

Casting spells need practice, it usually doesn’t work for most people from the first spell they perform.

Yes it’s possible that he’s spiritually protected, but I have a feeling that this is not the case. If candle spells - and that specific spell - not working for you then you have two options… try again or forget about spells and use a petition or full evocation.

There’s a simple evocation using sigils in EA Koetting’s YT channel.
You can try that if you wish.

That’s what I would suggest.

4 Likes

thank you so much for actually taking the time to reply to me. Yes I will try those and see what happens. I know this is too much to ask because I feel like it’s personal, but have you tried those methods, and have they worked, for you? or do you have your own methods of performing magic?

1 Like

You’re most welcome, pleasure to help. Yes I tried them in the past and they worked for me. Now I have my own methods of doing magick.

3 Likes

Thank you so much @PrinceX you’ve been great help, I will keep practicing until I finally get it right. You have given me enough information to go at it with confidence.

2 Likes

Also, one last thing do you think I would need to do several spells, like work on one thing at a time?

2 Likes

He’s not worth your love. You deserve better than him, but if that’s what you wanna do then do it. I’d use any magick I had access to, to manifest someone better than him. It’s up to you though. You could try Sitri, I heard someone even used Belial before. Ooo, or Astaroth

2 Likes

You decide depends on how you feel about the situation. if his will is strong and he made up his mind… then probably you need several spells, not only one. Each spell to manipulate his mind in a different way.

You know his strength and weaknesses… plan your spells accordingly. For example, a spell to give him dreams about you. Another to keep you in his mind. Another spell to evoke lust and passion for you. Another to break up any relationship he might have.

You probably won’t need a lot, few would be more than enough. Most important is to give each spell all energy it needs. Meditate on your desired end result for as long as you can. One or two powerful spells are better than 10 weak spells.

1 Like

Thanks, I know I probably seem dumb for wanting to keep a guy who does not love or want me, but I truly love him despite everything. And thank you so much for the advice I will do some research.

1 Like

okay I see what you mean! Thank you, like I said you have been very, very helpful.

1 Like

Not saying you should move on, but at some point after working a few spells on the ‘offense’ take a break and work on yourself. Take up a new hobby, improve something about your appearance or other aspects of attractiveness.

If you feel the need to keep doing spells, do them with the mindset and expectation of attracting not only your ex, but other men with the qualities you like in him and new, exciting experience as well. He has been feeling your energy rushing toward him - buying him gifts, watching him, wanting him… he needs to feel your energy pull away, which will suck him toward you energetically.

2 Likes

Envocation is your best bet demons have a way with minds

2 Likes

Ritual to restore true love (only works if love was true and shared by both people)
Ingredients: 13 candles x14,paint,paper, spare room.

Use the paint to draw your lovers face. As you are doing so feel the love you have pour from your heart and say the words.
“Klugstra mirvash ufba hef
Kelignud eresba uvl bartl hesh
Sut bach ba urasfa vi
Ules va klut
Nangrd bulesva eskvrtlvi
Brubag plavu”
Repeat the words after you are done painting. Take the painting to its very own room and place 13 candles around it from left to right and pronounce the space to be a receptive womb drawing in love from your loved one. Either relight or use new candles every day for 14 days after which place the painting under your bed.
This may be a long ritual,but it is extremely powerful. It calls on the power of the hidden realms so please use with care and respectfully.
Good luck!

3 Likes

He sounds very insecure and paranoid. I don’t know if him coming back to you would be the best. Doesn’t seem like a healthy relationship.
He already has his own demons to deal with.
I would say if he truly loves you then by his own free will he would try again. Either way. If it’s meant to be it will be. Good luck!

2 Likes

wow, thanks for the advice!