-Please Read

Sunas, i dont want to look hostile.

But lets say you really dare magicians to attack you as target pratice. Even if you are really possessed by a spirit that maybe will protect its slave…
Did you know that magicians can turn the spirits you are possessed out of you(bind their powers away from you) or even against you?

Atleast in Brazil i’ve seem it and the results are catastrophic. (in Quimbanda system which has similarities with Vodoun)

Trolling, daring, whatever, can be dangerous. And im sure there is tough people in this forum.

Hubba hubba

Man oh man…here we ALL are:

Sinata (the instigatorrrrr), TWF, defectron (the pony pusher), Me (innocent), and Frater Apotheosis (new addition with the bag o dicks…lol…love it)

FLUFFY POST#3…HERE IT COMES!!!

[quote=“Divinator, post:22, topic:1282”]Sunas, i dont want to look hostile.

But lets say you really dare magicians to attack you as target pratice. Even if you are really possessed by a spirit that maybe will protect its slave…
Did you know that magicians can turn the spirits you are possessed out of you(bind their powers away from you) or even against you?

Atleast in Brazil i’ve seem it and the results are catastrophic. (in Quimbanda system which has similarities with Vodoun)

Trolling, daring, whatever, can be dangerous. And im sure there is tough people in this forum.[/quote]

I don’t think there’d be much point in turning that spirit against him. It would be like going over to someone eating a cake and saying “I’ll give you a dollar if you eat that faster”. I wouldnt be surprised if that spirit is the one who gave him the idea to come over here and provoke people into attacking him.

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/40/2xj.png/]

[quote=“sunas, post:1, topic:1282”]I think i have started badly.
If i come to the internet, specifically to forums like this one, there is a reason and sure it is not bring troubles or speaking a bunch of bullshit.
I cannot do much to the fact that yes, there is a spirit with me 24/7 and kind of " owns " me, which so far i have come to realize that most people don’t find it to be normal for a spirit to " own " someone. I cannot do much to the fact that sometimes that spirit does control me, hence writing through me, making my body move in ways i dont really want or say stuff i dont really want, even though it only made me do that once, speak out loud something i wasn’t even thinking about. How could i prove it to be truth ? I guess i can’t
That is why i am here, because i came here for help, i dont know everything and if i know a lot more it is because of this spirit, but i can’t be 100% sure that everything it says to me is right so i try and get other peoeple opinions…Which seem to find all my situation a bit untrustful…so it only makes me think that indeed my situation is not really normal. Why is it not normal ? I dont know, but if it is indeed for the reasons this spirit tells me, then yes, it makes sense…but if it is not then i would like to know! I am a novice after all… I started aknowledging all this 1 year ago. Before i didn’t even believe in spirits that much! I kind of believed because since a child i always had some sort of contact with them, ended up seeing ghosts a couple of times and other times just " strange " stuff would happen around me.
Then last year i make this ritual and since then…it has been like a blooming of events and things i am still to understand fully!
I am writing all this on my own as i guess she is a bit inactive or at least right now i dont feel her much but i think she’s somewhere around me…
She’s getting a bit mad at me for writing this down but i really need to, because i need you all to see that i started it all bad in here and i want you to forgive me, i need help understanding some stuff and i deeply believe that in here are some able persons that probably can make me learn some stuff. I am sorry for all the went on…and i hope that it continues, but moderate…i already flipped out with her because she cant do this…it is ok.lol.she’s flippin out right now, couldn’t care less…i iwant to write thiS!
I got mad at her for doing this, for controlling me and doing things through me…and she was like…ok…i will slow it down… i wont be soo rough…and i thanked her…and i hope its for real! I treaten her all the time that i will banish, but i will never do and she knows it, because she is everything i ever wanted and above that, there’s the deal…i can’t fail on that deal or it is as good as my death. It is a blood pact.
It is not for being afraid that i dont want to quit, it is because i really want this and i dont know how to make you all understand such…since most share the opinion that what i am doing is wrong…
I do know though that a lot of the stuff she says to me is right, is true.
So i also know that even though sometimes i may post bullshit in here coming from her, i have seen replies and other posts in where loads of bullshit lay around…what i am trying to say is that, i am not the only one who says just the truth and has to say something more above the truth…conclusions, thoughts…whatever…
I do believe that everything she says regarding me makes a lot of sense and i deeply know that it is so righteous, one of the things that really makes me wanna do this is that, the fact that , i am meant to do this. I am sorry all and i hope that from now on, we can get along better…and speak better.[/quote]

In regards to Lilith, this was a rite I read aloud while gazing at her sigil from my journal of notes, rites and sigils:

"1. Gaze into the sigil below (which I copied by hand as exact as I could) and then
2. Repeat this mantra (mentally or aloud)
MARAG AMA LILITH RIMOG SAMALO NAAMAH!
3. Face North and speak the words (I just laid in place still going on)
FROM THE DARK PITS OF THE EARTH, I CALL YOU BLACK GODDESS! LILITH, ARISE AND COME FORTH!
4. Facing West (again, lying in place):
FROM THE SERPENTS LAIR IN THE UNHOLY WATERS, I CALL YOU, QUEEN OF BLASPHEMY! AGRAT, ARISE AND COME FORTH!
5. Facing South (again, lying in place):
FROM THE MOUNTAINS AND HILLS WHERE THE SABBATTIC FIRES BURN, I CALL YOU, MOTHER OF FORNICATION! MAHALATH, ARISE AND COME FORTH!
6. Facing East (again, lying in place):
FROM THE BLACK SKIES OF THE NIGHT, I CALL YOU, PRINCESS OF SCREECHING! NAAMAH, ARISE AND COME FORTH!
7. Facing the Altar (again, lying in place):
THE GATES ARE OPEN WIDE AND THE CHILDREN OF LILITH ARE COMING ON THE WINGS OF SHADOW!

LIL - KA - LITU! LILIT MALKAH HA’SHADIM!

I INVOKE YOU, GODDESS OF THE MOON! MOTHER OF WITCHES AND QUEEN OF FORBIDDEN DELIGHTS!
COME FORTH FROM THE DESERT CAVES OF THE RED SEA. COME TO ME, MOTHER OF FORNICATION, SAMAELS CONSORT!
ANCIENT GODDESS, WHO RIDES THE DARKENING CRESCENT ACROSS THE MIDNIGHT SKIES! MOTHER OF DEMONS! MAIDEN AND HARLOT! PRINCESS OF SCREECHING, WHO FLIES THROUGH THE NIGHT AND SCREECHES IN THE DESERT. SCARLOT WHORE, WHO RIDES UPON THE BACK OF THE BLIND DRAGON. SINFUL HAG! EROS AND THANATOS INCARNATE!

MARAG ! AMA ! LILITH ! RIMOG ! SAMALO ! NAAMAH !

HEAR MY CALLING! COME TO MY TEMPLE OF FLESH! APPEAR BEFORE ME, MOTHER OF DARK WISDOM! REVEAL TO ME THE SECRETS OF YOUR UNHOLY COMMUNION! AWAKEN MY SENSES! BREAK THE SHELLS AND DISSOLVE THE WORLDS AS YOU APPROACH INTOXICATED BY THE ELIXIR OF THE BLOOD-RED MOON!
YOU ARE PASSION, DEATH AND ECSTASY!

YOUR MOUTH DRIPS WITH FRESH BLOOD
YOUR FORKED TONGUE DRIPS WITH DEADLY VENOM
YOUR EYES AS BLACK AS DEATH
YOUR BREATH IS THE STENCH OF CARRION
YOUR WOMB IS THE LAIR OF THE SERPENT

I CALL YOU, MOTHER OF HARLOTS WHO HOLDS THE CHALICE WITH THE BLOOD OF THE MOON!
I CALL YOU, SERPENTS OF FIRE THAT BURNS THE VEIL OF ILLUSION!
I CALL YOU, ALIEN WOMAN, WHO SEDUCES AND LEADS THE RIGHTEOUS ONTO THE PATH OF FORNICATION!

I CALL YOU, QUEEN OF SHEBA, CONSORT OF GOD! I CALL YOU, BRIDE OF THE DEVIL, WHO RULES THE KINGDOM OF ETERNAL SHADOWS!
I CALL YOU, SOUL OF EVERY LIVING CREATURE!
I CALL YOU, END OF ALL FLESH, THE WOMB ND THE GRAVE!

I CALL YOU LILITH!

MARAG! AMA! LILITH! RIMOG! SAMALO! NAAMAH!

I THE NAME OF THE DRAGON! HO DRAKON HO MEGAS!
AGRAT-BAT-MAHLAHT! MARAG! AMA! LILITH! RIMOG! SAMALO! NAAMAH!"

Sorry for the all caps, that’s how I had it near verbatim in my journal.

Hmm, dear, perhaps I should have come to this forum before that.

I must say though, most american women would tell me to fuck off and then call the cops if their name was substituted in place.
I now wonder, does she care for this verbal abuse, or is she a sub looking for an earthly master? Is samael not satisfying her?

Jus sayin.

James Del Fuego

Other than my butt hurting a bit recently for no good reason, I didn’t see one sign of her that I can recall. Perhaps my being a bit sub for her a decade or two ago - I must have ticked he off, since she stopped calling.

Shit, and I thought my sef-destructive period was bad… But hey if being a slave is how you get your kicks I imagine your in heaven… I’ve only met one true sub in my life. she had a rape fantasy… my god after 3 days I nearly fell in love. that was the most crazy, violent sex I’ve had in my life… and she enjoyed it… I just fail to grasp the logic, but I’m not complaining

You fail to grasp the logic because its not in you to understand such…
I was born this way it is the only way that makes sense to me.
Turning this Demon onto me won’t do nothing…
You would need to turn them all onto me, which i have a great feeling its a bit impossible.

[quote=“sunas, post:29, topic:1282”]You fail to grasp the logic because its not in you to understand such…
I was born this way it is the only way that makes sense to me.
Turning this Demon onto me won’t do nothing…
You would need to turn them all onto me, which i have a great feeling its a bit impossible.[/quote]
Don’t poke the bear

I won’t! i won’t… i know how my spiritual owners can be very upset and punish me severly, i have tasted. So i will not poke the bear…

What would your mother Fatima think, little man, her son a snivelling little worm who likes to degrade himself sexually and spiritually. The more I divine into your life, the more you disgust me.

You cant be serious, you must have seem Flufflyncatz shit and decided to came here and be a worst degraded maggot version of that girl with trolling.

And i think more fucked up stuff may arrive soon this way.

Well you don’t need to poke bears if you cover yourself in garbage and run around in the bear cage shouting “I’m naaaaaaakeed weeeee!”

Actually now that I think of it, it’s kind of ironic I used that analogy because right now I actually am physically naked, yeah I’m sitting at the computer wearing no clothes, but I’m not covered in garbage though because I don’t like to eat or wear garbage, and if your wearing garbage you wouldn’t really be naked anymore would you?

My family knows all about it…actually i have really nothing to hide.
And i consider myself much more then a maggot…
But if it is what you think then you have a thin image of the world and peoples lives :wink:

[quote=“sunas, post:35, topic:1282”]My family knows all about it…actually i have really nothing to hide.
And i consider myself much more then a maggot…
But if it is what you think then you have a thin image of the world and peoples lives ;)[/quote]

No, I have a view of the world that is rooted in the ancient tradition and the higher reality of transcendence. You are, objectively, a sniveling degenerate and a disgrace to yourself, not only fully submerged in the illusion of maya but having fully surrendered your life and autonomy to forces that are lower in the cosmic order than the common tapeworm.

Ancient tradition meant something one day, it does not anymore. Open your eyes, look around.

I am not a degenerate, the whole society is and i am just doing my paper.

Along with all the others that you call tapeworms, which probably have already give you some trouble and will probably continue on doing so.

Whoah there sunas, why you tryin to stir shit up again after all this time? Poete left the forum.

ROFLMAO wooowwwww where did THAT come from?!

Had an insight today and someone told me to come here and write that what do you want me to say O_o ehehehe
XIX I didn’t feel so good for a long time now…it was nice calling out for Lilith today.