Please, I need some advice!

I started this discussion in this facebook group today and it might have caused a man to blow his brains out, i am Going to paste what i put except i am going to change the names to respect their privacy. my question is do you think i was in the wrong putting it out there. I Know its been a while since being here, but any advice appreciated. i am me!

me:
8 hrs
Alright, before I begin this post I am going to warn you, the discussion I am going to present here has alot of controversy about it, I am going to put out some ideas that some people would consider me evil, or even label me a satanist! So be prepared for a topic the ormus forum in not used to!
In this post I am going to present a couple ideas and ask a couple questions. How many of my fellow alchemist are in to sorcery, or the conjuring of spirits? How many here use ormus to aid in the summoning of spirits? I actually got into ormus way before i got into sorcery, but my intrest into sorcery got me back into ormus about five years after i lost interest into ormus due to never getting together the supply’s to make a batch of ormus.
When i first started studying magick, I was into mostly the white light, new agey stuff like wiccan! But soon I started getting drawn into the left hand path, or what most people call black magick. Now I can picure all of you expression, this guys a black magician, he must be evil, but i’m far from it. The difference between the right hand path and the left hand path in my view (other magicians view it differently) is in the right hand path you send the energy out into the world, as the upright pentagram symbolizes the four power of the elements and sending it up towards the heavens. the left hand path you bring the power into your self, to make your self more powerful, as the inverted pentagram symbolizes taking the power of the four elements and absorbing into your self!
The reason I got into the darker side of magick is because i truly want to make a difference, which is hard when this world is ruled by black magician who truly do have evil intentions (its not the path you walk that defines you good or evil, its the intentions you have for walking for walking that path that define you as good or evil). I personally dream of a day when we drop titles as the right hand path and the left hand path, for both hands are essential in Accension.
Now i am going to get to my point of writing this post, before we end up with a novel :)lol(: Any one here who has used ormus to intensify their magickal workings, please give any input or ideas on how we can combine ritual and alchemy!
LikeLike · · Share
2 people like this.

he: No, because it might backfire on you. Giving your soul commitment and contract can be revoked, but may be quite binding and horrible. A former very close friend has deepened his Satanist practices and his life has become a mess of drug addiction and hookers into which he has apparently no insight whatsoever. I would advise in the strongest possible terms I can to urge you to more positive endeavors. In any case, the light of the ORMUS will overcome the black of the darkness. Light will always prevail. All ways. There is no battle between God and Satan, there is no chance that darkness could prevail even if there was, and Love will conquer All. This is what ORMEs/ORMUS has led me to Know.
7 hrs · Edited · Unlike · 4

me: I understand your concerns, but a can assure you i am not a satanist, nor do i deny light. i have found through darkness you truly can see how bright the light truly is! though i am not into hookers, I once had a drug addiction that i truly believe would have taken my life by now if i wouldn’t have realized that it was destroying me on all levels. I understand that my path isn’t for every one, but it is my way to regain power over my self, and truly change the world for the better. Yes i do practice what most consider black magic, but my intention is one of peace. I use no sort of baneful magick (magick ment to harm another). I prefer working with daemons (what demons were called before the catholic church demonized them). I am not going to get to much into my beliefs, because i know that most people don’t understand what the left hand path truly represent , but one thing i assure you is my goals i have have to do with stuff such as peace and love, but to get there i believe there are many sacrifices (metaphorical, not literal) that must be made! I am going to end this post with something i have come to realize! to truly be able improve the world, one must improve the self. I have gained alot of knowledge from you he, and others on this form and have no wish to down any of your idea, nor will i ever let a difference in views change the respect I have gained for many of you in this ormus group. I read a quote a while ago that goes around the lines of the mountain has many paths, all of them eventually leading to the peak. i thank you for your concern, but I must follow the path that i am meant to, and let me tell, i have many obsticals before i reach the peak. I have truly realized that only through darkness, may i see the light, but i also realize that everyone has a different path that they are meant to walk. Sorry our beliefs don’t quite match, than again what two people walk the same exact path. thanks again for the friendly advice. i hope this doesn’t reflect on how you view my posts in the future, because you and barry have helped me out in many ways, even if you haven’t realized it.
6 hrs · Edited · Like · 1

ro Interesting post, thanks me. I am myself a giver and in doing so, I have come to realize that I need not seek anything…power, money, success, etc. because what I give comes back to me tenfold to whatever I can muster on my own. Plus I give without expecting anything in return. Of course that’s the real reason why returns are so much more bountiful. Intention is everything. I personally love the darkness, the wilderness. I will voluntarily walk into the darkness when I feel a desire to learn more Divine wisdom because all wisdom lies in the darkness. And that darkness can be frightening, painful, and angry but I have never come out of darkness without a treasure of priceless knowledge or an answer to a deep question I was seeking. Jesus voluntarily walked into the wilderness for forty days. Why? That’s where divine knowledge resides. Before there was light, there was God. He was and still is in the darkness. God lives in the darkness, the stillness, the empty space between two things, two thoughts. That’s my belief anyway. I could be wrong. Wouldn’t be the first time We all want to believe we have it figured out but we are only human and we may all be way off base…none of us being fully right but all being partially right! But might I offer some advice? You don’t have to use it. Be careful when dealing with the dark spirits. They will offer you anything you desire and will give you anything you ask for but the more you make deals with them, the more horrible things you will have to do to innocent people and to animals to get those rewards. Personal experience speaking here. Be Blessed friend
5 hrs · Edited · Unlike · 2

me: thanks ro, for being open minded. But from my own experience, i find that most of those “dark spirits” are willing to aid you for nothing more than you being committed to improving your self. There is no such thing as “selling your soul to the devil”, but their are spirit the do want the destruction of our species, but i would never try to communicate with them. The daemons are a very misunderstood type of entity, which due to misinformation have gotten themselves a “bad rep”. notice i use daemon not demon: dae·mon1
ˈdēmən/Submit
noun
(in ancient Greek belief) a divinity or supernatural being of a nature between gods and humans. thanks again for being open minded!
5 hrs · Edited · Like · 2

ro: Agreed. Just look out for those deceiving spirits that offer you some fleshly desire but ask for something in return. That’s spiritual quicksand!
5 hrs · Like · 1

he: There is no up without down, no hot without cold, no light without darkness. Yes, embrace and explore but be care full. I know you will be fine. The destination is the same in any case.
5 hrs · Unlike · 2

me: Agreed. trust me, i know many spirits can be deceiving, thats why I believe in building a relationship and getting to know a spirit, before devoting myself to any spirit. It is kinda like a friendship, you don’t just open up to anyone, it takes time and trust before a true friendship starts to develop. As above, so below, as within, so without!
4 hrs · Edited · Like · 1

ii: In almost 20 years of spirit ism I have discovered 3 truth’s: The pursuit of authority is supreme. The pursuit of power is futile. Authority is found only in right understanding of who you are. Seek and you will find.
4 hrs · Unlike · 2

ao: Imo so called spirit summoning, seems bunk. You can choose to do right or wrong acts. Before the advent of “modern” neurology, spirits were used to explain mental illness. Not to say there might not be “higher powers” (not that anyone knows what they are). I feel the same way about “channling”. Seems like its part of the internal subconcious fueled by wishful thinking and preconceived notions, as opposed to direct external influence. But who really knows?
3 hrs · Like

me: spirituality isn’t something easily taught or learned, it is experienced. You can read 100s of books on it, but till you practice it and experience it, you gain no fruit. Some of the most know magicians still argue weather the spirits are real external beings, or weather its all in your head. I personally believe they are real external beings, but as one of my favorite occult authors quoted (this is off the top of my head, so it might not be exactly what he said) "its all in your head, most people just dont realise how big your mind is"
3 hrs · Like

me i forgot to mention the occult authors name: lon milo duquette and the quote is(just did a internet search)"It’s All in Your Head … You Just Have No Idea How Big Your Head Is"
3 hrs · Like

eo: me thanks for this open discussion. I view spirits as part of the Whole One. The Self is One. Waking up into that realization is senior to every other thought and consideration. Personal power and effectiveness in my experience are far more about my own integrity than any technique.
2 hrs · Unlike · 1

me: I would like to add something to this discussion I started. I did not bring up this topic to offend or say anyone else path isn’t right or wrong. I just wish to bring a new (and most likely old) idea to the ormus community. As most of us know, the ferals of egypt(i apologize if i didn’t spell feral right) ingested ormus or manna or the white powder of gold, and they also practiced sorcery, and i believe back than the two were used togather! I believe its about time the two merge as one (some consider alchemy a form of sorcery). I know that not every one is into the same arts as I, but I am sure that some are. I admit that I am in the beginning stages of my experiments, as any one knows who read my post a couple days ago i just made my first batch of ormus, and also just started ingesting it myself(i have been debating with myself for a while whether i should start with someone elses ormus, or my own, and in the end my intuition told me told me to start out with my own so as i grow, so does the quality of my ormus) so any like-minded individuals, any input is appreaciated!
2 hrs · Like

me: Your welcome eo, I love discussing magick with open minded individuals like alot of you on the ormus group, i know and accept that i know very little, and that is why i am into what i am into! you may be right about the spirits being part the whole one, i still have alot to learn and experience, which is why i started this discussion, so I can hear your views too! darkness is what draws me in, but i consider those of light friends too! thats why im disussing this right now as a- an introduction on what i want to give to this community, and b- to here input from all of you here. I have been here for a while, and consider you guys like family, but i have just began my journey as an alchemist. thanks for any support i have got(alot of you have guided me even if you dont know it) thanks and i hope to aid in our evolution as a whole!
2 hrs · Like

ddn: Let us then remember that truth is many sided and eternal; the quest for truth must also be all-embracing and never-ending.
We may liken truth to a mountain, and the various interpretations of that truth to different paths leading up to the summit. Many people are traveling along all of these paths and everyone while he
is at the bottom thinks his path is the only one; he sees only a small part of the mountain, and may therefore be justified in crying to his brothers, “You are wrong! Come over to my path; this is the only one that leads to the top.” But as all these people progress upward, they will see that the paths converge at the top and that they are all one in the ultimate.
1 hr · Edited · Unlike · 1

he: The Satanist activities of Joe Lello have resulted in his death this afternoon by self-inflicted gunshot. This is the result of it all, me…PLEASE do not dabble with something so evil.
1 hr · Like · 2

ae Let`be clear on this. Ormus is LIGHT and sorcery is DARK… the two CANNOT mix toghether…it allways ends very bad…
55 mins · Like

me: I am so sorry about the death of your friend, I know you think what i do is evil, and i also sorry that i disagree with you on certain subjects, if you want i will refrain from talking about this topic in this group, I know how it is, i was addicted to heroin, and almost took my own life several times, but its what i do now that got me off the dope in the first place, and i am happier than i have ever been! I never meant any offence, and i now realize that i probably should of never started this discussion, i am so sorry. I hope I can still have discussions in this forum, thanks for the advice, i know you have good intentions for all you say. sorry again

Relax, if he blew his brains just because of that, he was already nuts!

Firstly, that was an ESSAY dude! You gotta learn to abbreviate before people will respond. Do i think it was wrong for you to put your beliefs out there?
No.
Because the useful subsequent discussion you had, would not have occurred if you hadn’t put your ideas forth.
It’s always helpful for people who have endured trauma to hear differing points of view because it helps to affirm their beliefs or serves to change them. Either way, debate is good.
I worry about your state of mind though. Your approach to the post seemed frenzied.
After drug addiction most people suffer from unstable moods, mania and insomnia. I would recommend a temporary treatment to restore clarity and pace in your thought processes. A medicine like Trazadone will definitely help you. Please ask your doctor about Trazadone, 100mg to 150mg. Peace brother. Thank you for sharing your experience today.

In English law you can only be held morally responsible for doing something a “reasonable person” could foresee would be the results of an action.

While the law in the form of judges and juries get it wrong sometimes, the basic principle there is sound, I think, and in this situation there is NO way you could reasonably have known this man was in such a vulnerable state of mind.

It sounds like he was battling with reality in his own mind, and that the smallest thing could have tipped him over.

It’s horribly sad (I’m been in that battle myself and one small nudge from self-destruction) so I’m not dismissing it, but you could have no idea, so in my opinion fwiw you carry no blame here.

I learned at my lowest point to stay away from anything that would trouble me and it’s a shame this poor man didn’t have the same ability to do that - there’s a temptation when you’re on the edge like that to actively go looking for stuff you know will get to you, in a last-ditch attempt to somehow defeat it, but it never works.

If that’s what he was doing, then if it hadn’t been this discussion he would have sought out something else in his attempt to deal with whatever was going on in there, because his mind was incapable of making good self-protective choices by this point.

That’s my opinion anyway, if it bothers you, you should seek out appropriate professional advice from someone that’s not a strnager on the internet. Good luck.

In English law you can only be held morally responsible for doing something a “reasonable person” could foresee would be the results of an action.

While the law in the form of judges and juries get it wrong sometimes, the basic principle there is sound, I think, and in this situation there is NO way you could reasonably have known this man was in such a vulnerable state of mind.

It sounds like he was battling with reality in his own mind, and that the smallest thing could have tipped him over.

It’s horribly sad (I’m been in that battle myself and one small nudge from self-destruction) so I’m not dismissing it, but you could have no idea, so in my opinion fwiw you carry no blame here.

I learned at my lowest point to stay away from anything that would trouble me and it’s a shame this poor man didn’t have the same ability to do that - there’s a temptation when you’re on the edge like that to actively go looking for stuff you know will get to you, in a last-ditch attempt to somehow defeat it, but it never works.

If that’s what he was doing, then if it hadn’t been this discussion he would have sought out something else in his attempt to deal with whatever was going on in there, because his mind was incapable of making good self-protective choices by this point.

That’s my opinion anyway, if it bothers you, you should seek out appropriate professional advice from someone that’s not a strnager on the internet. Good luck.[/quote]

sorry about posting that and thanks for the avice, if i would have taken 15 minute to think about that before i posted, i would have came to the realization that if anything, it was probably his friend mentioning him in that way that set him off. Im done stressing, and i have done realized that the people in that group are obviously a bunch of white light extremest(with a exception of a couple i have seen post similar shit) thanks for replying, I dont think i have ever seen you post something i didnt learn something from, thanks again for your words of wisdom:)

One of the saddest things about suicide is the way it affects people left behind, even at a distance - I mean, you didn’t log onto the internet knowing or expecting some guy’s life to be teetering on the edge, THAT was totally out of the blue. Anyway I’m done philosophising, sorry - it was a shitty thing to have happen and I don’t think anyone could blame you for being a bit shaken up by it for a while there!

This is some crazy shit, the man i spoke of at the beginning of this, that was lecturing me about his satanic buddy that later blew his brains out is ended up getting his ass thrown in jail, I wonder if i unconsciously manifested this shit, i dont know but i bet the people in that group think i used black magick on him, the one i referred to as he. Dont know, but for some reason I somehow feel completely unbothered by any of this now, If anything i kinda feel relief.