Please, I need direction

Says every cynic.

Whatever. The way I see it, when people kick reality, they’re really just kicking THEIR reality. There are infinite realities amd we are shifting in amd out of them constantly without realizing it.

And all is potentiated within the void. It is the adept’s prerogative to decide how they care to arrange possibilities they use from the abyss.

So when I hear somebody say it’s not realistic to expect a LTR I just think “not realistic for you maybe”

But whatevs. I totally get what you base your opinion on and it’s not irrational to come to that conclusion, just unnecessarily limiting and blind to the fact that all is possible.

True.

I am currentlt unfamiliar with voodoo magick. Sounds interesting though.

I will have to see my manifestation with my own eyes of the optimistic side of this argument before I can make a conclusion , I’ll be reporting back in 6 years :upside_down_face:

The cynic was once an optimist you know :crazy_face:

1 Like

True.

But then, most optimists are not TRUE optimistists.

Still, I see your point there. And after all, the true optimists are optimistic because of their internal locus of control.

That being said, all I’m saying is we are responsible for our own realities. I have at least a couple ways I can think of to make it work. Both based on the Law of Attraction. Still, before I utilize either trick up my sleeve, there are a NUMBER of other things I feel are more pressing to take care of first.

1 Like

i remember this one from 2016. when i was witch hunting for my case …the site hasnt changed much. back then i didnt had 100s of dollars to order a spell so never tried anything from the site. maybe few email exchanges that too ill have to look for somewhere.

as to the authenticity of the site… each one to their own.

1 Like

@John_Wick
I believe in a love that transcends time, tribulation, and ego. The trick, I think is to find another who brings that same mindset to the table, and is assertive enough to overcome each.

1 Like

Yea a spiritually intune individual , is necessary one that transcends their ego

I’d wait until you can get all the ingredients tbh.

So, update. I’ve begun gathering supplies. What is the purpose of the crucifix/vigil candle in the intranquil spirit evocation? I’m a ritualistic minimalist, so I prefer not to worry much about things that are largely just symbolic in nature to cast. However, through the eyes of an adept, what would you all recommend I need to use to get the result I’m after? I did go ahead and order the oils, and I’m looking for pink candles as we speak. But if I can get away with some alterations, from a purist perspective, it would be helpful. @Verdo @ReyCuervo

I also went through with calling on Satanachia as well, @ReyCuervo . Awaiting my bounty :blush:

1 Like

I’m having a little issue right now, but I was supposed to speak with her tonight. In case I can’t make it, say hi for me.

1 Like

Will do :blush:

1 Like

The intranquil spirits are basically dead tormented souls from he’ll if I’m not mistaken, so I take it that it’s a symbol of the Christian paradigm you’re playing in. Tbh, I’d avoid leaving things out of spells for convenience…especially if it’s your first time through it. It can have consequences

1 Like

Let us know how it goes. I’m trying to get my ex back too. You must have read this before but it’s worth emphasizing again since apparently it’s more important than the magic itself. Move on after the spell. Forget about it. It’s hard to do. It’s something I struggle with.

1 Like

Thanks a lot, but it really wasn’t a spell. I reached to ask permission to send a servitor to study with her, learn from her :slight_smile:

@Aether
This hasn’t been updated for a while.
Did you have any results?
You doing okay now?

how things went with your case?