Please help

how do you explain the occult to your signifigant other?

4 Likes

Inner self focusing on bettering yourself through higher vibrations.

3 Likes

Occultism could be accurately described as the practice of personal religion. We don’t all believe the same thing. What truly ties us together is the dangerous ignorance most people live by.

I spent most of my life living by a strict code of silence. At a certain point though, every person needs someone to talk to. When that time comes, you’ll need an occultist in your life. The occult is really just a group of people who agree to not shit their pants or try to kill anybody if one of us says something that challenges the other’s worldview.

4 Likes

I have no idea I’m trying to figure out how to tell some one

2 Likes

Call it motivational thinking, personal power, positive thinking, spirituality, improving one’s self esteem, or NLP (Neuro-linguistic Programming).

Or, my favorite these days, “The Law of Attraction”.

5 Likes

I’d listen to Stewart. It’s a self religion

3 Likes

Just tell them “Ooga booga I’m the boogieman”

1 Like

his mum thinks im satan

2 Likes

You can learn to persuade her to like you. Look that up lol. Through meditation and channeling your own energy. Use your own intent to intent to force your will. Ba’al has a great invisibility technique too. Careful though. He tried killing me before

1 Like

Yeah, she’s not a very accepting person, she just See’s us on a “dark path that will lead to Satan”

1 Like

Well, Satan is supposed to look beautiful to mislead people. So she’s not too far off…lol

Just say your on a personal path to “God”. and if the spiritual talk is weirds him out, tell him its an advanced form of hypno-therapy

Obligatory:

2 Likes

also…i am required to say this before an admin does but please introduce yourself even though i already know you lol

2 Likes

Hey guys/gals, I’m Jerry, I’m EyesOfTheWolfOccult’s boyfriend

2 Likes

Hi I’m yaskm. Been practicing for 2 years. I’ve worked with many types of magick from Druick to black. Studied many religions but this has had the best results lol I work a lot right now with energy manipulation divination and and some ritual work. I’ve had som interesting results through divination and I guess past lives research

2 Likes

Nice to meet you jerry. Has this been an on going problem?

I’m Aksys.

I’ve been practicing energy awareness for 8 years.
I’ve been in the occult for 20 years. I’ve been an active practitioner off and on for 12 years.

All I can tell you in regard to magick in my personal opinion - It’s all your sub-conscious reflecting on archetypes that have been created throughout history. Example being a more well known one Jesus. You manifest him in prayer in church and the occult is similar, it is just done on a different path.

That’s my personal opinion on all of it.

3 Likes

Nice to meet you Yaskm and yes, though at the start of our relationship I made some mistakes and along the way she deamed that my gf was “leading me down a dark path in life”

2 Likes

I knew it! It’s always the guy’s fault! I’ll stop.

I’m Demora. Nice to meet you. Take this red pill and leave your soul in the collection plate.

2 Likes

Since you brought it up -

I love this video.

1 Like

If you intend to be in each others life and are having troubles communicating with your mother then work on intentions. You can manifest anything you need into your life through the right intent and energy. I started off when I was broke and bumming smokes on a campus. Then at one point when I needed a smoke it was handed to me without even a word from random people. It has only progressed from there (a lot). You can get your mom to love you both for who you are no problem

2 Likes