Please help me (update)

Continuing the discussion from Please help me:

Ok, I have confirmed that my Ex did something to destroy my relationship, a good friend use divination magick, i trust him, even so it was not strong enough because we are still and will continue together, no matter the distant, i know she still love me and i love her, my girlfriend knows i practice magick, she dont, I don’t know if I should comment on this so that the spell they put on us loses strength, or should I work it myself, to avoid suggesting it, I have already put several things into practice and they seem to be working, I trust that love is stronger, Lucifer is by my side, I will destroy into to the dust anything attack us, I will never stop loving my girl, no matter what happens.

Send Good Intentions Sisters and Brothers, i going to win, love prevevail.

1 Like

Next time, you should consider replying to your thread, instead of making a new one. It hasn’t been that long since the first one.

3 Likes

I´´m sorry. it will not happen again.

3 Likes

No worries. It’ll help keep the topic in a concise spot so you don’t have to chase them all down.

2 Likes

Thank you,

2 Likes

Don’t forget the success and thanking spirits thread if you just want to say that it worked as well! You can say it on your post and that’s fine but the thread is good as well😃

3 Likes

Yes, I will do.

1 Like

UPDATE

I have performed basic rituals of banishing, uncrossing and protection, candlelight magic to sweeten and remove negative energy, Henry Archer’s union of powers ritual to stop magical attacks with Halphas, invoke Lucifer, Duke Dantalion and Pray to Pomba Gira Maria Padilla and Make her an offering, after this first phase my girlfriend started texting more, and yesterday she asked me to meet. I confirm that she still loves me a lot, but she still feels disconnected and overwhelmed to have a constant relationship, during the past year with the pandemic and work stress our sexual life decreased, I pressured her a lot for this and she still feels very vulnerable emotionally , I talked to her and I told her that things are going to change in that regard and I mean it sincerely but that part has to be healed, I did not mention that we were under magic attack but I did tell her that my ex came to look for me and I told her fuck herself and I didn’t wat to see her again. My girlfriend worries a lot about me, she is also sad because this affects us both and the fact of waiting puts a lot of pressure on her, although I told her that there is no problem for me and that she take all the time She need to heal, she still wants to save our relationship, she confirmed to me that it is the best relationship he has ever had and that I am still the man he has loved the most, we do not want to break up or go out with other people, we are still in a strong relationship and we are going to fight to improve and be together. Still have a lot to work to do.

Thanks Lucifer, Pomba Gira María Padilla, Duke Dantalion, Halphas, and Magick, everything is going to be alright and fixed, there’s still work to do but we gonna make it, My relationship it’s going to be stronger and I gonna married soon.

Thank you all Sisters and Brother Magicians, I’m still open for advice.

Still working, everything it’s going to be fine, I going to fight and win. Love prevails.

Thanks to @anon8398376 @sailing @dagar @anon69037110 @Dralukmun @anon39079500 @rk123 for the help and advice and opinions.

8 Likes