PLEASE help me! Parasite WILL NOT STOP TORTURING ME

@Heathen1 I agree to a point, in that I agree that it would be a giant shit circus if everybody and their brother had this knowledge and knew that magick and the spiritual beings you can connect with and work with are very real and anyone has the potential to be able to do it, since we’re all born with magick and some degree of some kind(s) of psychic ability with the potential to increase it ( best done by employing the afore mentioned spiritual beings to help you with it ), but I believe that anyone can follow the LHP, or any path and current of magick they choose and that it’s not like we’re some kind of special, chosen people. But yeah, the occult, which just means “hidden”, just like the words “dark” in dark arts, and “black” in black magick, in that it’s knowledge is generally hidden.

It’s with good reason that true, working occult knowledge that lets anyone perform real magick with real results is hidden in a kind of veil of secrecy, cryptic language, riddles and weird symbolism which make the power SEEM inaccessible. That is to keep the casual dabblers, loose cannons, weirdos, and plain idiots away so they don’t seek it and cause all manner of chaos and assorted bullshit that could potentially effect many people ( or even civilization as we know it ). I actually spoke to someone on Reddit that wanted us ( the real, experienced practitioner ) to teach her how to hex a child to torment and death, because the mother of the kid got snippy and mildly insulted this lady’s daughter because the daughter is a Republican ( I’m a firearms enthusiast, shooter, and collector since childhood and have even shot in multiple competitions during my 20s,so I’m pro 2nd Amendment as well ) and “what better way to hurt a parent than the death of their child”. The bitch actually said that, so I told the bitch about herself and that just because we’re LHP doesn’t mean we’re child murderers.

I also agree with @3rd_Eye_Drops in that larpers would become very prevalent and, with this kind of knowledge, could do great damage just to satisfy their own curiosity. Indeed, I believe that such things and people may cause spirits ( be they angels, demons, or whatever ) to drastically change how they view and react to all of humanity, or even wash their hands of humanity entirely. Could you imagine how most of us “real deal” occultists would feel if we performed a ritual of evocation with spirits we’ve been working with and have good relationships with for years and years, and have those spirits say “I’m sorry, but I don’t work with humans now”? And all because of tons of idiots that used the occult as a source of amusement when it’s actually serious stuff that should absolutely be practiced with great caution and respect. You don’t hand some ignorant, psycho, dumbass an M-240 machine gun and 1000 rounds of belted .308 ammo, show him how to load and shoot it, drive him to the mall, and tell him to go in there with that machine gun and have some fun, just to see what multiple hits with .308 Winchester ammo on full auto does to a crowd of people. So it is with true, working occult knowledge that has such potential to do far more than a dipshit with a machine gun :wink:

4 Likes

That sounds about right for reddit. I agree with you on all of your points. The worst part of it is most people aren’t ready for that kind of knowledge and there isn’t enough resources out there to help people who “wake up” before they’re ready. The truth is it’s a solo journey and most people aren’t prepared for it. I sure as hell wasn’t when I started out. It took me a long time to balance things out and find out what works for me.

When more people get involved in something they tend to muddy the waters. It’s kind of like how Satanism isn’t what it used to be because it became popular due to the fact that a couple groups of people who identify as satanists have weaponized it for political reasons. Since they have done this, the history and philosophy of actual Satanism has become a fading memory.

It’s not just Satanism though. If you look at the posts from 2014-2015 on this forum you would find topics similar to the current ones posted now but the discussions that took place back then had more substance to them. I understand that was before everyone jumped at the chance at being their own forum moderator on facebook though. Those were the golden days when balg, the 600 club, wizardforums, and evocation magick were the places to go if you wanted to discuss magick or anything occult related online. There was plenty of rich philosophical discussions back then as well. It was also open game on idiots back then and there wasn’t any room for larpers because they got called out. Little by little this information is getting lost in cyberspace and responding to shills has become the new standard.

Maybe it’s just me but those were the days because it forced people to think critically when discussing the occult online. I think there’s already enough people who possess this “knowledge.” There’s too many cooks in the kitchen passing around misinformation/upg as facticity and it will keep the real knowledge secret.

1 Like

Exactly. That’s why it has been hidden for so long. I was recently thinking about doing an evocation to hinder a lot of people from discovering this knowledge. Though, I will admit a lot of the people I speak with that are into the occult did so by always being interested in spirits and demons and had experiences with them at a very young age. Why do spirits reveal themselves to some children and not others? Well, I believe everything happens for a reason. :wink:

2 Likes

Besides. All of this is a skill that requires lots of practice. This is my morning routine when I get up at 3am. Instantly I am working with spirits to develop my abilities.

1 Like

@Heathen1 Yep, I was always into this stuff to the point that I started researching the occult seriously when I was in junior high school ( about 12-13 years old ) and grew a pair and started putting 3-4 years of research into practice at 16 or so ( and I started my research during the “Satanic Panic” of the 1980s ), and started actually putting it into practice in 1990, which just happened to be the time that I got good enough on guitar that I started playing in death metal/black metal bands that got payed to play and people would come to a show because it was us playing. 16 is also the age at which I started shooting heroin and selling drugs in quantity, all of which fueled our detractors and my family to blame all of this on my occult practices, especially when they discovered that most of my occult work centered around making contact with demons,then started working with demons, which I’ve never been afraid of or shied away from. It was par for the course in those days, especially being that we had a following of fans and started shopping our demos to record labels. I also cast my first hex and watched the person’s life get flipped upside down. My next was also a success and sadly, it seems to be my strong suit in the occult ( I wish it was mind control, influence, and manipulation, which is probably the reason that I seem to have pretty good relationships with Orias, Seer, Dantalion, and King Paimon. They are widely known among real occultists as demons of mind control/manipulation/influence and I can be a pretty manipulative guy when I want to be. Orias is the demon that I seem to have the best relationship and mutual affinity for each other. Maybe he feels we make a good match. King Paimon has helped me as well and I thank him and all of the demons and angels I work with.

Okay, I started getting off topic because I’m on 3 days without sleep. Back on topic, I don’t think an evocation is necessary to keep true occult knowledge away from those who aren’t dedicated enough to get thru the existing fog of metaphors, cryptic language, the way false information about the occult by Hollywood and religion is drilled into peoples’ heads from a young age, and so on that only those dedicated enough to see thru the smoke and mirrors and decipher the metaphors and separate true knowledge from the fluff which make it seem to be inaccessible on purpose. Such people not that dedicated will get frustrated and say it’s a bunch of fake hocus-pokus and ridicule those of us that actually intuit and ponder it, working with it until it works for us because they weren’t able or dedicated enough to have it work on the first try of a ritual ( or any path-working ). They also lack the understanding to see what is there but unseen, so they will blame magick, spirits, and the occult because they fail to look for the almost imperceptable, subtle things and seeming coincidences that is so often the case with the occult that, even when they are getting the results ( often gradually ), they fail to see it and act like butt-hurt babies and give up the occult.

IMO, that is for the best really, as such people would shit their pants in fear and cry if they got the grand displays of tangible “proof” they think they want to see. I believe that spirits can sense this about people and remain hidden from them because it would be a waste of the spirits’ efforts and traumatic for the would be occult dabblers. As far as everything happening for a reason, I’m afraid I’d have to disagree. I refuse to be a toy in the hands of fate/destiny. For me, having the things I want and living the life I want and live it my way is how I define LHP, whether you work with demons or not. To me, it’s about using the occult and employing spiritual beings like angels and demons to accomplish what I want and get what I want. For me, fate/destiny simply isn’t good enough, so I employ occult practices to have what I want and live how I want

2 Likes

I know the thread is down, but just to mention this: when it comes to this “seek serious professional mental help”, guys, serious professional mental help sucks ass. they just prescribe meds, lock down in a hospital and speak nonsense. they dont even care about you. maybe meds can help for a moment but modern psychology is one of the worst shit on this planet. stupid and meaningless. :frowning:

oh not to mention you create an unhealthy one-sided dependency relationship with strangers (“psychologists”).

2 Likes

I disagree immensely. Talking with a therapist and/or taking medication can be a great asset and has been proven to help people. It all boils down to your doctor and your chemistry with them. There’s no shame in seeking it, nor should there be.

5 Likes

Yeah, defiantly, I have at various times not really wanted to see, even Belial. Then other times, I’m like totally okay with it. I mean, the fact they can sense this about us is really true. I was reading about a reverend who just wanted to ban atheists from ceremonies because, else they will just turn it into an exercise in community building or some vague idea about culture if they don’t even believe the gods are real.

It is the concern that hardcore skeptics ruin it for the believers, especially when they go on and on about their skepticism. I am glad to see all that stuff moderated out here, because they have their own forums where they can talk about how they have so much doubt in anything supernatural, and I also have the privilege not to waste my time reading that crap.

I want to speak to this whole statement here, because, I was defiantly in the hating psychology and psychiatry camp. I still do to some extent, but now I am kind of obligated to see them because of some things that happened while I was possessed by Astaroth.

My husband was oblivious to what was going on at the time, and he though I was fine. I listened to him, I listened to Belial, I listened to my mom and my husband and the rest of my family and decided that the last thing I needed was gurus, masters, or an initiatory order. I thought they were all mind control cults of abuse. I also thought they would simply impose culturally inappropriate ways of dealing with things upon me, making it even harder to walk away from at any later point.

I don’t want to go into to much detail on a public forum, but let us just say that Astaroth was culturally inappropriate. (and I had too high expectations of my husband, what he was capable of and also of course of Astaroth, a demon, I barely knew who I suddenly put way too much trust in an emergency situation just because I didn’t like what Belial was telling me, and I couldn’t emotionally deal with my husband just suddenly walking out on me like that.

The problem with just getting rid of psychology and psychiatry, is what are you going to replace it with? Most people don’t even have a basic understanding of how this stuff works, and even I have a very limited understand in spite of my awful ordeal that I put myself through recently. I go back and forth on the idea of starting an initiatory order myself. I’m sure whatever bullshit I come up with will be just as good as any other bullshit order or cult ever in existence, as long as I keep the basic fundamentals the same it won’t matter what kind of shit we call it.

4 Likes

that sounds like its feeding off the blood, emotions and pain.
~i really hope you found comfort and relief, that had not been faked with “medication”.

if you are still out there, alive. Talk to me. you wouldnt be the first person who i kept from suicide.

2 Likes

@OddEmanation The OP has not logged on in nearly 2 years. It’s unlikely you will get a reply, sorry. :woman_shrugging:

Closing this thread.

3 Likes