Please Help me get over my aversion to YHVH

@C.Kendall

@Mulberry

Would love to get your thoughts on this.

Just curious, but if you have an aversion to the name, why use it? Other words and names, and even alphabets, can be substituted.

No I don’t see these as related. I realise many JCI people use the name yhwh to mean what I call the All or Tao, but I don’t. I don’t use the language of the Abrahamic religions for my practices.

So, I consider the Kabbalistic paradigm something separate that has nothing to do with me or my spiritual philosophy, I have no issue trying out it’s techniques but I prefer other traditions, and I approach and understand the techniques from the fundamental position that what you are doing is finding ways to manipulate energy using your own incarnated system as the instrument.

Magick existed long before the hebrews and it exists without them, they didn’t invent any of this, so why impose their labels on things, there are others to use?

I visited the egregore once and found a barely functioning old man much worn down and not interested in life. I think he was a physical person that was deified as many kings and warlords were, and to worship him is nothing but idolatry. The story version is him in his youth and shows the psychopathic tyrant side. I don’t care about him, he’s history, and yes, we should learn from history, but he’ll be forgotten the same way they all are, and fairly soon as I understand it. What’s sad is he knows this.

What’s never forgotten is the All, the source or Tao, as it’s self evident.

So I wonder why you have to get over calling it something you don’t want to call it? A rose by any other name doth smell as sweet :smiley:

Don’t forget what you resist you make stronger. By giving it validation as something to fight, that’s worth fighting, you’re the one making this discomfort in yourself. Maybe try letting it go? Don’t acknowledge it as anything important to you, other than a tool for your development. If it works use it, and if it doesn’t pick up a different tool.

3 Likes

The word itself isn’t the true formula, the actual formula is a Tibetan vowel sequence that was shared with humanity by the elders

I revealed the actual formula in a post on the forum that Enki gave me, it makes sense hermetically speaking because the formula demonstrates the ascent through the barriers of sound, light and density, and brings the consciousness back into the light out of darkness.

The inverse version of it is the process of light descending which reveals the true formula of IAO.

They are formulas but they have been twisted throughout the ages, they are formulas for primal sound fields

Is this unverified personal gnosis or history?

1 Like

Well when you understand the science it’s common sense, but it’s also an actual Tibetan spiritual teaching, I just learned it from Enki which connects because a lot of Tibetan teachings were also from Enki as well as other spirits like dragons

The rituals that deal in activating the rainbow body are mainly from Enki because he was the God that gave humans the powers of the Gods. That is why they are kept secret by most traditions and groups because you unlock a lot of the siddhis associated with the Rainbow body

If you want more insight to it, you can read the “Cloak of the Illuminati” and the “Oracle of the Illuminati”

It talks about the cloak, its biblical and multicultural references throughout history and how it connects to Enki.

But you won’t find many details about the rituals, those have been kept hidden, im not even sure if I’m allowed to share them yet, I will ask Enki at some point if it’s okay to share, but I will say that they are pretty powerful and I personally wouldn’t trust the majority of humans with that type knowledge, it’s multiversal omnipotence, omniscience and omnipresence in a way. It is the most powerful form of yoga, tantra and magick. And it has more to do with Enkis teachings regarding the science of light rather than the polar opposite Nephilim magick of harvesting energy in the form of vampirism

1 Like

Yes I recall the formula you shared but it didn’t seem to relate to YHVH

According to Jason Miller, IAO symbolises the Sun, Moon, and Saturn. The vowels relate to planets in Greek.

1 Like

I mainly want to use it to make my studies in Kabbalah less conflicting.

I want to be able to use YHVH as I have felt the power contained within the formula.

I dont have a problem with YHVH.

I have a problem with Yahweh.

The issue is that the two are so conflated at this point that I dont know how to work with YHWH without triggering thoughts of Yahweh. Does this make sense?

Lilith comes in mind first to me.
She is indeed a significant figure to consider. It is certainly beneficial to not give importance to things that trigger aversion and to continue practicing detachment. By following this principle, one can eventually become indifferent to those things.

In what way would contemplating Lilith help me to get over my aversion to YHWH/Yahweh?

Exactly I said that to Lilith …

I am working with Lilith on purification and healing from the brainwashing of the Orthodox Church, and it’s working at lightning speed. She herself revealed to me the fact of indifference with the words “do not attach importance to him!” Personally, I had a strong aversion towards YHWH (that I connected with Yahweh or Jehova we say in my country) until she opened my eyes to the true power of YHWH (as explained above). The impostor deliberately wants to blind us and conceal the real truth because great power lies there. I no longer have disgust towards him, only complete indifference because he is not worthy of any of my emotions! Just rise above it and reprogram your thinking. I believe Lilith can help you a lot with that, just as she helped me. She helped me understand how the worm uses YHWH to manipulate people, and that the slave driver has no connection with the true meaning of YHWH, which is much more powerful and supreme.

1 Like

Interesting. Do you think the formula YHVH came first or Yahweh came first. That is, which emerged out of what?

:thinking: I wonder if separating YHVH from Yaweh is something that Cozhier can do.

Who is Cozhier?

mispelled it

Lol I didn’t even do a working with him but I got all the answers I needed today after you posted this. Must’ve worked. Realized Yahweh is largely an eggregore; YHVH is much closer to the source. A mod on here mentioned he thought Yahweh the god came first, but I now would have to disagree with him and say YHVH came first.

1 Like

That Watchers book by Ars Aurora explains in a chapter that Yahweh was a separate tribal god that was later conflated with el, enki, ea, and enlil.

When you understand and accept that he’s not a demiurge nor has much power over you, then you’ll be better off. You can still use his names and command the angels. Look at them as just access codes, frequencies, or keys.

I got over my aversion to Yahweh and Catholicism by doing something blasphemous…I urinated on all my bibles, even one that was passed down by family, and I later burnt them while reciting something about being free of the religion and its influence. It really worked. I don’t have the common Christian guilt and fear.

I also don’t have any hatred towards Christ and the Yahweh god.

Someone else suggested that for 31 days, do things that are forbidden by your religion. It could be eat pork, cross dress, whatever.

Thanks for the suggestion I’ll have to check that out.

Thats cool you were able to get to this point. If I had to pick one I’d go with Christ tho. He preached the Source or the Tao imo.

1 Like