Please don't judge but this is a serious question

Its not gorilla language to misinterpret the signals, after all its all human interaction

1 Like

Or because we’ve given up? :expressionless:

Learn to play an instrument. I’m serious. Lots of women love musicians.

Also, whatever you do, DON’T reek of desperation, don’t pry into someone’s personal life too early on, and back off respectfully when someone isn’t interested. (All of these things scream “creepy” and will send most women running for the nearest exit.)

1 Like

Here is your metaphysical sexual structure as it relates to the dominance hierarchy we all live in.
You probably already know this, but the foundation of your sexual attraction and manys has to do with self a steam.
You lust because of the past, when you have associated a negative, with a positive; chemically speaking. You lack your ego, or rather, your ego lacks you.
Now I am in no place to tell you what or what not to like, but i am inclined to tell you, that you can change it. Instead of wanting to be looked at as a piece of meat, you can want to be looked at as a respectable figure. Instead of wanting to be prey, you can become predator. Instead of loss, you can have gain.
That is My perspective.
I think peoples brains cope with their environment so that to deal with troublesome social situations and cues, they derive pleasure, as a coping mechanism.
I bow my knees to you, and hope you find the path your looking for.

3 Likes

See uf u work in a company as a man. half girls not will likely you,half may, as long u smell goid, interact whit young and old peopls, to not look creepy and be helpful will help, plus i will recommend some spells to uncross u blocks, and open opportunities,

I don’t believe looks matter, I only push myself on women when I understand there is interest but the moment I understand there is no interest I just back off because I don’t like to waste my time.

1 Like

I believe my self esteem is above average my friend, I want to be looked like a piece of meat because I want the person I find to know I’m open minded, I want to be looked at as prey because I’m tiered of being a predator besides wouldn’t it be fun it would be the other way around?, I guess I’m not really trying to coop with anything really I just think it’s about that time I turned my sex life into what it should had been since the start but thank you my friend for your words

1 Like

Absolutely agree with you. This is why people are so miserable in relationships these days. Everything has to occur according to procedures laid out by some “authority” on the subject, instead of just trusting yourself and doing what comes natural.

2 Likes

Trust me Johnny I don’t need to hear a no to read and understand rejection and disinterest, I don’t take no to heart I just feel annoyed of women changing they’re minds and wasting my time

1 Like