Please assist me

We are together but we’re drifting yes I want us to be happy yes I want the love awakened again I want to feel the passion we once had I want to be happy again I love him it’s normal to feel this way when you love someone

I can say in parts here your wrong I did mention I’m open to criticism however I will not accept you telling me I didn’t help myself only I will know the answer to that, I have tried helping my self I’ve done some spells including petition spells I’ve tired evoking lucifer I’ve done sweetening spells I made an obsession jar as a last resort cause non I’ve done previously worked and yes I know what an obsession jar is I’ve also tried involving Duke Dantalion, Duke Sallos, Sitri and Beliel alone with lucifer overlooking everything to be honest I’ve joined this forum lately but I’ve been actively looking at all the threads and trying to gain knowledge and do things on my own without asking for guidance and assistance from anyone. When I felt none of what I’ve done worked I decided to shove my pride and ask for help cause it wouldn’t kill me or anyone else and as I’ve read people come on this forum for help guidance and assistance also to share their experiences so I didn’t know I was wrong for asking for help… I didn’t ask anyone to do anything for me all I asked for was advice as I felt I was hitting a road block, yes I love this man and I want to be with him we were happy together and we can be happy again I’m not doing anything to force him to love me cause he already does but we drifting apart and it’s not how things was in the past and tbh yes I don’t want to loose him I don’t know how else to make people see from my point what I’m trying to say…

…perhaps you’ll consider the advice of our forum Goddess, Ms @Lady_Eva, since the advice given wasn’t good enough.

As I said along way up in the thread any advice and all advice is APPRECIATED as well as CRITICISM, I never said any advice given here wasn’t good enough, tbh I don’t have the time to debate and argue cause clearly that’s exactly what’s happening here it’s like me asking for advice and assistance is wrong starting to think here some people are just so rude I’m trying to get help of a way forward I have issues if you don’t want to help its ok no one’s holding a gun to anyone’s head, the reason I made this thread cause I’ve read other threads of people asking for help etc and they have gotten steps to take to assist them getting what they want I don’t understand why some of you are just jumping down my throat and being so heartless, do you really want to do this to me now especially when all I asked was for help I mean for real? My 1st thought of the people here reading other threads was “WOW” amazing people friendly always helpful I guess not everyone’s the same… There’s no need to reply to my thread if you not going to help me I have never been rude to anyone that replied all I kept saying was thank you but this is abit to much especially with what I’m going through!

Helping yourself is not drowning yourself in magick. It’s real world mundane efforts. Your using magick as escapism. Your relying on others. Thats why i’m saying your not helping yourself. your focus on him him him and help me help me which is external focus and not internal focus. which is sign of desperation of emotion and not letting you see things objectively. this can cause you to not be open minded about what others are telling you.

Have you even consider that your solution is communication? yes your going into magick. magick won’t do anything without real world effort of helping self. there’s a quote from another member that sums up what you need to hear. from M_NM

basically magick isn’t going to help you. relationships issues has to do with mundane efforts of people skills and communication. no 3rd party is going to fix anything. yes, magick , spirits , entity is considered 3rd party. All issues of any kind require interaction of present party interaction.

1 Like

Ok thank you

I’m not sure if you misunderstood my posts as rude, but they weren’t written with the intent to be rude. I give advice in a straightforward manner, I don’t sugarcoat, or blow smoke, but I’m not a rude person, especially when it comes to magick.

I asked the global moderator Lady Eva to come give her input because it seemed as if the advice given wasn’t what you wanted and felt if given from someone with her status, you would be more eager to accept it. You said yourself you wanted to get advice from people “more knowledgable”.

I get that you’re upset & angry & desperate for help, but lashing out at the friendly people here that are trying to help isn’t very nice.

Take care, good luck & I sincerely hope you find what you’re looking for. :wave:t5: :bouquet: