Planetary magick

Which planet would you use to remove neck strains? It came to my mind now we are in the waning moon.

Neck strains? What kind of neck strains? Those caused by stress, or sleeping in an uncomfortable position, or impact injury?

Uncomfortable position I think.

1 Like

I’d go with the Sun.

I was researching the sun but I did not found anything that pointed it out. You think sun is connected to the muscles?

Not specifically, no, but the Sun is connected to health and vitality. To ease strained muscles, you apply heat to relax them so you can use it’s planetary force to do something similar.

2 Likes

Planetary Magick by Denning and Phillips has a list of the planets’ relations to health.

Sun is associated with most health overall. Sun is especially good for upper back and neck. Mars is good for hypertension. Venus is good for the neck but mostly throat, vocal, windpipe, esophagus. Venus is also good for overall muscles and muscle relaxation.

2 Likes

Taurus and Venus correspond with the neck!
The moon is in Taurus atm and waining so it is your chance to banish the pains correspond with Taurus!
Taurus: The neck, ears, lower jaws, throat, thyroid gland, cerebellum.

PS: don’t use the sun if you have an infection or anything that tends to flare! The sun has an inflammatory effect you might not want.

3 Likes

Sounds like Sun and Venus makes a great combination to me. i’d with both :slight_smile:

Taurus: The neck, ears, lower jaws, throat, thyroid gland, cerebellum.

That makes so much sense actually, every single one of those have been aching some in the past few days. I thought it was my posture

1 Like

What about cuts and bruises

Mercury is seen as the sphere for “fixing” things so I would go with that to heal injuries. Most healing entities are said to correspond to Mercury. The archangel Raphael is usually placed in the sphere of Mercury, for example (some systems, however, swap him with the archangel Michael and place him in the sphere of the Sun instead, though Michael is obviously more solar in nature than Raphael).

2 Likes

I’ve heard that mercury also represents speed. Could I use along with my intention to get faster results on spells and rituals as well?

Rather than Mercury, I would go with Dynamis for faster results: