Planetary gateway sigil gifted from azazel

Here we go folks, i shared this in my journal post along w my experience with it and im making this a seperate topic to bring some awareness to it.

This acts as a gateway to specific energies of the planets. Just draw the sigil of the planet inside the triangle and open it. You can use it to charge items or oils at the cirlce on top and can bring that specific current to a ritual.

It also acts as an astral gateway to the planets interestingly enough. All you need to do is draw the sigil of the planet youre working with on your hand, place that hand on the triangle, and call to the planets that are drawn inside. close your eyes and see the triangle in your minds eye, then begin to walk thru. Ill link my journal in the comments for anyone who wants to read my experience with this.

I encourage you guys to experiment with this and share your experience here! Theres tons of use for this that i havent found yet.

2 Likes

Heres the journal and everything leading up to it

You don’t need to make duplicate posts for the same thing, everyone on the whole forum can already see both of them. :smiley:

Do you mean to say, you want people to try this out and give you feedback here, and not in the Journal?

2 Likes

Yes! That would be ideal. I guess i see now that this post was unnecessary, im sorta still shook from my experience tonite.

1 Like

What he’s trying to teach you is to focus your working into a defined area and to place ypur intent/symbol/sigil/etc into yhe activated area to help you manifest it. My guess is that he’s also nudging you towards energy work, which is why he hinted at the rest.

4 Likes

Huh never thought of it like that. It definitely was the most ive experienced in a ritual setting like that and definitley opened my minds eye a lot more.

1 Like

One of the reasons a triangle is used to evoke is to concentrate the energies into a specific space. You now have to pour energy into a smaller space than, say, your entire room. It is also a way to focus the mind visually and can be a useful too just for that.

It could be a star or circle or anything, but the triangle is easy and visually appealing. The energetic triangle, used in this manner, is a construct, which has a lot of useful implications as you experiment down the road.