I wanted to try my hand at another article. Now unlike my last one I will be clear. This is only theoretical. I do not have definite answers. I do not want to hear on this thread I am telling lies or role playing. I would like to hear some opinions.This is a discussion thread. I repeat this is only theoretical. Theoretical ranking of planes:
- [x] True god plane: A plane created by a true god who has ascended outside the primordial void. These are essentially impossible to get into unless your a true god. Beings born on this plane are most likely born with the power of a false god. Beings born on this plane are immortal.
- [x] Deathless plane: This is a plane in which all causes and effects of death are not possible unless forced upon by a entity who is more powerful. Hard to create by anything below a true god. False gods can create this type with effort. Beings born on this plane are immortal.
- [x] False god plane: A plane created by a false god. Places like the Christian heaven and hell. Buddhahist pure abodes. These are planes beings born in this plane are born at a level of reasonable power.
Chaos planes: planes that are closest to the primordial chaos. Mostly planes where cosmic laws manifest. Only select beings live here.
- [x] Creation planes: A set of planes responsible for supplying the resources needed to create planes. Creators might live here.
- [x] Natural born planes: Planes that are naturally occurring. No beings are responsible for creating these. Beings born here vary.
- [x] Artificial planes: Planes created by beings such as humans, spirits and gods. Beings born on these planes vary. Might be weaker then natural planes but depends on power and control.