Placing sigils in aura or chakras or dantians centers

Not a bad idea. I actually wrote a tutorial around the idea of developing a discreet personal sigil to tab that could be used for that purpose.

This method would likely not need to be “implanted” as the sigil is created from lines on your palm already

2 Likes

The energy dissipates after ignoring it for some time.

An inexperienced person gives parasites and evil entities an open opportunity to “destroy” them, because they aren’t going to be able to differentiate between the entities we know and love and random astral spirits.

I don’t believe the beings themselves destroy people. Magicians just use energy from powerful beings to curse a victim. The powerful being more or less sits back and watches or doesn’t care.

Great advice.

I agree this is the case with nonspiritual things. With spiritual things, you cannot trap a spirit like this as they can practically read your mind and intentions from a mile away.

Imo, they will work with anyone who has an open enough mind and can control themselves decently.

If it really is the same entity, that entity is deliberately doing this to propel the person forward in life. Also, they could just despise the person for some reason. Moreover, one could think it was a certain entity when in reality it was an imposter or random spirit.

Mostly these people lack self control and awareness. You have to learn to control your own mind and distinguish between what the spirit is really doing, astral deception, and your own thoughts.

People constantly blame others for their problems that are their OWN fault. We see this happen over and over in our world.

lol

2 Likes