Places and Times for Invocations

Well, I wanted to start a thread for that because I couldn’t find any thread that matched what I wanted (or simply the term I searched for might have been wrong), but anyway…

I am planning my first invocation and I would I wanted help with some matters:

𖧹 Is it advisable to summon demonic kings, or any other demons, just at night?

𖧹 There is some difference between outdoor summoning or in a temple; house, bedroom, ?

𖧹 And being the first invocation, she can it occur in the same way as in a closed place, or are the results totally different?

𖧹 In relation to incense in an open place, can the invocation normally take place without the use of them? Since, obviously, the smoke will easily dissipate in strong winds.

𖧹 I’m finishing my studies this year and, stay it be clear that I’m not a lazy person, I would also like to know if King Paimon is a good choice for this question?

(Since the subjects covered will be quite difficult and lately my memory is terrible, not to mention that I’m a little bad at math :sweat_smile:)

꧁ I mentioned King Paimon because many people said he is great in these matters, however, if there is another demon that also helps in this I will be delighted to hear from his experiences…

I’m aware that all these questions might sound stupid, however,
I really need to know the answers to them and, as I mentioned at the beginning of the text, I haven’t found any threads with these questions. ꧂

1 Like

From the description it appears you’re talking about Evocation which is when you call the spirit outside of you (for possible physical manifestation). Invocation is when you call the spirit within you. Can you clarify which one it is?

Yes you can, however what I do is i look up the chosen Spirit’s correspondences and in the beginning stages is better to match as many as you can in terms of Days, Diurnal/Nocturnal, Incense, Colour, Planetary Hour etc.

Since you’re interested in King Paimon, I’ll tell you his day is Sunday, Dark Blue candle, frankincense and he is a Day Spirit.

Yes it can happen in a closed space.

Yes ideally you only need the sigil and yourself. Everything else technically is just everything else.

King Paimon also rules the arts and sciences and yes it seems like he could definitely help you.
He is patient with beginners.

Also I’ve only done evocations so far and never an invocation. I would research more which is suitable for your purposes before getting into anything.

1 Like

Evocation, it’s been a while since I write on the computer and that’s I end up getting some things wrong.

And yes, I also research everything about the entity I want to evoke, the only problem is what I described initially, I it’s even think the problem of many beginners.

I have provided the most essential “objects”, the only thing I’m not getting is the place, as I still live with my family and and it’s hard for the house to be empty, outdoors would be perfect as no one would bother me.

And regarding clothing, (I forgot to include this in the post…) just need it to be dark in color? Or would it be more “appropriate” to wear a tunic?

(Sorry for not responding separately, the forum interface is new to me :sweat_smile:)