Pictures of Altars

I also have the Sigils of Power book, good looking altar

1 Like

Thanks! Yeah, I chose to put that on there because I like reading and sigil spells. The book is a simple way to get some good results.

2 Likes

Finish!

32 Likes

I’ve been wanting to put this on here for a while but never had the chance to. This is just a temporary altar until later on.

26 Likes

Here’s a little summary about the altar that I’ll share with you all for any curious and wondering what’s what. The wood with the sigil on it was given to me by Lilith through Asenath Mason when I hired her to initiate me into her gnosis. The talisman that’s on it is engraved with the same sigil as I offered it to Lilith as a gift and concecrated it with both my blood and her energies along with Lucifer and Tani’ Vere since while the sigil is my main link between me and her. It is combined with the energies of the Unholy Trinity of Lilith, Sameal/Lucifer, and Tani’ Vere/Leviathan. The little bowl on the right is my offering bowl and above that is the seal of Belial that I received when I ordered the Third Anniversary Edition of Anthology of Sorcery. The black serpent statue is a domain for my servitor and above it is the first statue of Lilith that I bought to have. Adorned with it are three pieces of jewlery, (one I received from Asenath). The middle is my inncess bowl and further to the left is the new statue of Lilith, Lucifer, and Tanni 'Vere that I received when I ordered Qliphothic: Invocations and Evocations and I also have the Qliphothic Star down further and Meditations along with the ritual mat that you can see a part of that I now use for my rituals when I call on Lilith and the Qliphoth. Next to the star is my Dragons Blood and dagger and that sums it up in a nut shell, lol.

5 Likes

It’s gorgeous, I love that gold statue, great to see one “in the flesh” so to speak! :smiley:

4 Likes

Thank you; it is very beautiful. Asenath outdid herself with it but it’s just the icing on the cake compared to the outdone work in Qliphothic: Invocations and Evocations.

4 Likes

SInce I have to move my work area around often to different parts of my home, sometimes for privacy, sometimes to suit a mood, I finally made my altar portable.

I used an old metal serving tray where I have enough room for my candle, lighter, snuffer, lancets, chalice, censer, pendulum, and little dead fly body :slight_smile:

I thought this idea might be useful for others.
I used to carry each item from room to room , finally had some brains kick in.

Not comfortable with a photo but I think a description suffices!

6 Likes

That’s a good idea

2 Likes

My simple altar …

30 Likes

:purple_heart: renich tasa uberaca biasa icar lucifer :pray:

3 Likes

I didn’t notice it until now but you got yourself a spirit photo! Nice!

2 Likes

I can’t keep my altar up all the time cause I still live at home and don’t want to be thrown out on the street.

2 Likes

I dont know why the picture ends up super zoomed in and sideways but anyways heres my altar. Im actually very private about it so you all should feel special.

10 Likes

Did you buy or make the red incense holder? If bought, where did you buy it? If made, how did you make it?

I’m hoping 27 days isn’t old enough to be considered necro’ing a thread. I like this one!
Kablam:

While labeling this, I came to some revelations about the layout that I hadn’t realized as I’d slowly built it up.

I thought that was pretty nifty. And now that I have a sense of what I did, I can fine tune it.

I also noticed this:

Haha!

• lls
22 Likes

Aww I should do that with Spike…my familiar leopard gecko just passed :cry:

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that. Losing pets, especially familiars, is the worst.

3 Likes

Yes it broke my heart …

So I see that you’ve found a “sacred geometry” in your altar. You might want to read about Freemasonry.

3 Likes