Picking the right demon for the right problem

Isn’t that an Angel?

Firstly it depends on what you class as normal? :thinking:

No one is and I quote “normal”…

There are many angels/demons that can help in many ways but IMO possession isn’t Necessarily the way forward, but hey not my decision to make.

Before making a suggestion…
What would your main goal be …to change your personality or help you move forward through A period of mental illness?

As a starting point I would Look at Archangel Raphael…

1 Like

Yes He is an Angel. More specificly archangel.

1 Like

I KNEW someone was gonna pop in and say that “there’s no such thing as normal” stuff look you know exactly what I’m talking about :unamused: nobody should be depressed all the time nobody should have social anxiety so severe that they can’t function and talk to people properly etc. Tbh most of the time I can’t even seem to produce thoughts my mind stays blank almost 24/7 like I’m constantly dissociating idk how to describe it entirely. Thanks tho I’ll try Raphael

And to answer your question my main goal would be to not only have a better personality but also to be free from any mental restraints/ like illness or lack of intelligence whatever my problem is up there in my noggin I’m not quite sure but it needs to be fixed and permanently!

1 Like

The true answer, and probably one you don’t want to hear, is no, possession will not, and cannot, permanently cure your condition.

There are many magicians living with chronic conditions, from depression, anxiety, and schizophrenia to lupus, cystic fibrosis, and muscular dystrophy.

If possession was a cure all, don’t you think. It would have been tried already?

4 Likes

But there are friends on both sides, we don’t have a cure, but we have a bond, @DarkestKnight and @Lady_Eva are awesome, and everyone here brings something to the table, may you find an answer.

Blessed be.

1 Like

A demon’s not necessarily the right answer to that though, it’s like saying “Can someone give me a drill that will help me fix this hole in my bucket?”

I mean yeah sure you can drill screws in to hold a patch but you just created more problems. It’s just not the perfect tool for the job, unless you’re already a drilling maestro and can carefully patch the thing.

Doubtful, but you can change your personality if you truly WANT to.

Take a look at this and then dial it up to 11:

You make choices constantly, what to think, and thought > belief > emotion (mental state, over time) are all linked.

4 Likes

Hmm if you have anxiety and depression, Phul, Olympic Spirit of the Moon, can relieve both conditions. But it is true that it won’t permanently cure them. It can help for a while. And you can ask Bethor, Olympic Spirit of Jupiter, to aid your efforts to heal, that can perhaps push you further to a better state.

You might also want to look into talismans, they may be able to help you for a longer period of time.

2 Likes

ARe u sure that’s the right problem and not you being a genius and just bored?

1 Like

Well I wouldn’t have known that if you didn’t tell me just now, so thanks. Also yes I thought a few people might have.

Lmaooo!!! Hahaha no I’m fucking retarded :joy::joy::joy::skull:

I could just microdose LSD Psilocybin or DMT if I wanted a temporary fix for depression or anxiety

If u say so. i don’t believe you. Most people think they have problems but they don’t. It’s others telling them they have problems so they believe it. Many geniuses are labeled with mental disorder when they are uniquely smart with high iq. just saying . :man_shrugging:

anxiety is just future pacing bad event that never occur yet. they over think it. depression is just thinking negative about everything. social anxiety is feeling fear about interaction before event happen ahead of time before it happens. Live in the present and all those feeling goes away.

1 Like

I literally can’t do basic math I’m actually very mathematically challenged. That’s not a label or “it’s all in my head” type thing that’s a straight miserable fact.

You have a solution for everything don’t you?

1 Like

u just haven’t learn memory techniques yet. There are memory champion that was label dyslexia and they became memory champ cuz they think different and practice… There are more ways to do math then route way taught at school. U just gotta figure a way to think different that get same results. some people can’t do basic math but they can do advance calculus 3 math. =o)

your brain is different. u have to figure out what works and what don’t. Everyone is a talent in something. U might be good at other things that more important than math. LIke super computer that can analyze word 1000000 information in a jiffy.

3 Likes

You should write articles for CRACKED.com because that was funny as fuck

1 Like

Only for problems I myself have faced. :wink:

1 Like

We all wish it would be such an easy fix
Some demons could try alleviating some of your symptoms.

I’ve heard of success stories when the Duke Dantalion was able to change a perspective of a woman who was depressed.

In terms of physical ailments- President Marbas and Lord Uphir. They can do more than that …you just have to keep searching …some people tried kundalini yoga by balancing physical and emotional states.

2 Likes