Pick a card readings (timeless)

Hello :slight_smile: I am currently testing the waters with group readings. I find it much harder to tap into collective energies than to simply read on specific topics for one specific person, but as I’d like to develop my overall abilities a bit further I decided to try my hands on collective readings.

Please choose one of the piles below. Don’t decide by aesthetics but by intuition.

I will add the readings for each pile into this thread :slight_smile:
If none of these readings resonate with your current situation: I will probably do some more of these over time :+1:t2:

PS: feel free to click on the picture of your chosen pile and give it a closer look. The cards are packed with symbolism and patterns that could be personally important for you :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Pile 1:

Hello, Pile 1 people :slight_smile:
Right off the bat I get strong “workey” vibes from this group. I have the impression that this reading will be overall workforce related (workplace, studies,creative projects) and that the participants of this group have invested time and knowledge into something they take very serious.

Pile 1, you have come a long way to make yourself known one way or another in your field of profession. Your accomplishments are not a random result made out of lofty daydreams and luck but your sharp mind and your commitment to stick to something and make it work (Queen of swords/knight of pentacles,Scholar, Sun and Star)

The two of wands is inviting you to push forward and to expand your territory. It is asking you to make a long-term decision that will set a new fundament to your achievements so far; the two of cups (and the midwife) is backing you up on this. You are not alone in this endeavour, someone is acknowledging your determination and will help you to move forward (could be a superior, a mentor or someone equally related to your field).
For one or two people here I am also receiving ancestral vibes, someone who already passed is overlooking your steps (you might take after them when it comes to your current profession or talents).

I am receiving strong maternal vibes (Queen of swords, Matriarch, Midwife) here, so this person could be a woman who is able to support your goals.

There is an interesting pattern that pops up in the Matriarch card (Consequences) and in the seven of swords together with the rider and the fox. Someone has either tried to get away with some serious sneaky BS behind your back or is currently actively working against you with lies and deception (either straight into your face or behind your back in front of superiors or coworkers/peers). It is also related to your current position/project and you are probably aware about the identity of this person. There is nothing to worry about; your reputation is stronger and you have strong allies. So don’t let this discourage or intimidate you.

For very few of you I can sense a loved one (“Sweetheart”) cheering you on from the sidelines. This person is witnessing your development and your commitment to your project. Please don’t forget about your personal sweetheart (it doesn’t have to be a woman, btw) in all of your discipline and bustle. Set aside some quality time for them.

I have pulled an Archetype card for the Pile 1 people. The card is meant to give you access to your most helpful inner archetype for the topic of this pile. For you guys its the character of the Midwife.

Summary

"The midwife draws from a deep font of female knowledge. She is a facilitator, the mother to your muse and an advisor to your craft. She will help you develop the lucidity of your language, give rhythm to your music, and breathe vibrancy into your painting. With her guidance your works will be filled with vitality, but without her your attempts at creation will be as dead as clay golems. "
“With supple fingers and a firm grip on practicality, she tends to us, offering experience and insight. The midwife blows gently on the sparks of our ideas, encouraging us to carry concept to fruition. She welcomes our births and our struggle to breathe, she feeds our never ending hunger for truth and she wraps us in consolation when our finest dreams collapse. Her knife cuts the umbilical cord that sets in motion our coil-sprung carbon and calcium hearts. She has helped launch a million creations. She has fed the hungry artists and held the hand of the mothers and fathers. The midwife brings an old knowledge to the table. Her wisdom travels back through all history, and her gift is one of understanding. She will help you separate cliché from originality, significance from sentiment, and passion from hedonism. She is the good mother. Wise and calm in times of danger she carries in her chest the seeds of beauty, vitality and life.”

3 Likes

Pile 2

Dear Pile 2 people,
if you have chosen this spread there is something that urges you to leave a situation alone and start over, now. We have two distinct different directions and paces in this reading: forward (Ace of Wands, Eight of Wands, Scythe and Stork) and standstill (Four of swords, Mountain, Scythe, Coffin). You are currently taking some kind of break or rest from a situation, unsure about how to move on or IF to move on at all (Four of swords).

There is a strong indication that the cause of your current need for withdrawal lies in a conflict between you and (former) loved ones (Five of swords, Knight of Cups, Coffin, Falsche Person/deceitful person, Knight of Cups). Your former social situation with these people lifted you into a position that made you feel highly respected and appreciated; the card “Zu hohen Ehren kommen”/ “getting to high honours” is usually a positive card but it came out together with “Deceitful Person” and this is telling me that your standing would depend on someone elses temper.

After this fallout (for some I sense that this is even a whole group) your sense of social security got damaged and you needed a time out to get yourself sorted out (Four of swords). For one or two people of this group this lost sense of social security is directly connected to either a lost lover (who probably took a good chunk of mutual friends away from you) or another mentally intimate relationship that got manipulative at some point.

Here is the good thing: once you decide to come out of your hibernation process you will be able to start over (Coffin and Clover), switching your stagnant mental position (Stork and Coffin) with something inspiring (Ace of Wands, Eight of Wands, The dissolving light, Metamorph). You will come to new findings about yourself and your surroundings and you will be able to trust your heart about certain situations again.

From the card “The dissolving light” comes the following description: “(…) There will be times in your life - such as now- when there is something not worthy of you that must be released. This is a falsehood, a lie or deception of some sort that you have come to believe about yourself, your life or perhaps even another. You may know what that deception is, or it may be about to be unveiled. It is not a cause for fear or concern, but for celebration. An illusion has or soon will be released, and you shall become freer, free in a way that only truth can provide (…)”

I have pulled an Archetype card for the Pile 2 people. The card is meant to give you access to your most helpful inner archetype for the topic of this pile. Its the character of the Metamorph for you guys:

Summary

" The Metamorph will aid you in all of your lifes transitions- from child to adult, from midlife to maturity, and eventually on to your ultimate rite of passage. Inevitably, there will be times when you need to let go of one set of patterns and take on others. Be it home, friends or lovers, change is inevitable.; the Metamoph will assist your leap into the unknown.
He is a master of all rites of passages, the oil between the cogs smoothing the wheels turning and the cement between the bricks holding the structure firm. Let him direct you when you are unsure. Allow him to take your hand and show you which stepping stone you might next trust to support your weight. The Wolf may be well skilled at leading you through the complicated and confusing trails ahead of you, but the Metamorph is the one you will need to overcome the fears and anxieties that freeze your will. He is the gryphon with feline limbs and eagles wings who will propel you across the gaping chasm to your next landing. And at the end of the road he is the kindly concierge who will open the gates of the caravanserai - that garden sanctuary where you can leave behind the burden of your possessions and step into the infinite spaces between stars."

10 Likes

Pile 3:

Hello, Pile 3 People. This spread right here makes me want to pour you a stiff drink and pat your shoulder because its giving me second hand stress from only watching. For some reason I feel that this pile will be chosen mostly by female readers.

This spread tells me a lot about domestic concerns; it is also telling me that my Pile 3 people are some kind of emotional trash can for their loved ones without getting too much back in return. Someone has grown really dependent on you (Empress in reverse and Queen of Wands in reverse) and its taking a lot of energy and power from you to be at this persons service most of the time. You have a hard time saying “No” or “Stop” (I get the impression that this group is having a hard time with communication in general) and you are suffering in silence about your own concerns and inner conflicts (please take a good look at the symbolism of the “Solitude” card!).

For some of you I am also getting the impression that you have reached some kind of rough patch with your spouse (Ten of Pentacles in reverse and the Cross and Heart), which leaves you wary for the future; one of the Pile 3 people switched their living places in this context (House, Stork and Cloud) and its giving extra anxiety because its not how its supposed to be. I am also sensing material concerns thrown into the mix.

The advice that the cards are giving in this context is not easy: we have the Six of Swords, a clear invitation to leave the situation at hand. With the High Priestess in reverse it seems to be a tricky endeavour because in addition to everything it might feel that you have lost your intuitional connection to yourself (because you are sacrificing all of your energy to other peoples concerns).

Before you decide how to move on it is important for you to discover what YOUR own needs are at this point. You might find that expressing your boundaries and your concerns (the Jester card, the Solitude card) will ease some of your current struggles already (a lot of people aren’t really noticing when they eat up someones time over and over and over again because they don’t know better). The pressure will start to lift from you once you found some time with yourself; the Compass card at the bottom of the reading indicates that you know by intuition what kind of path is the right one for your situation. Sit with yourself, connect with yourself, feel yourself.

For a tiny part of the group there is also a word of warning for your financial matters (Snake, Ten of Pentacles in reverse, High Priestess in reverse): refrain from “Too good to be true” offers that promise to ease your financial situation on the spot. Dubious investments or sketchy pyramid business schemes will NOT do you any good. That weird lady from Facebook is NOT your friend if she tries to lure you into her lifestyle business. She is only paying debts off herself like this.

I have pulled an Archetype card for the Pile 3 people. The card is meant to give you access to your most helpful inner archetype for the topic of this pile. Its the character of the Jester for you guys:

Summary

The Jester may act like a fool, but he is far from being one. A philosopher-clown with an ironic sense of humor, he refuses to be misdirected by the whims of the kings. Unlike the puckish trickster who is dedicated to causing insightful mischief, the Jester takes a wider view of existence. His wit is, at root, profound, and his eyes are open to both the grandeur and the futility of existence.
Hopping absurdly from one leg to the other, the Jester pulls gargoylesque faces. Pretending to be simple minded, he intentionally places himself at the bottom of the pecking order. Wearing his traditional uniform of motley, he clowns and squawks in foolish dialects, but beneath his buffoonery the words he utters speak to truth. How else can he get away with mocking the esteemed assembly for their bloated pomp and selfish opinions? When the company is tired or dejected, the Jester will lift everyone with laughter, encouraging and cajoling them to see things with a lighter heart. And when chaos threatens and disillusion sets in, he introduces a fresh alternative perspective. But if you ask him directly for advice he will reply with a wry wink: “If you have come to a fork in the road…take it.”
The jester is an inverter of pictures, an anti-pedant whose role is to name the sense within nonsense and muddy the waters with his clarity.

1 Like

Pile 2.
I guess I don’t need to explain why this resonates with me - a lot. You already know. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

amazing how much reasonates with my situation.
Card 2.Thank.you!

1 Like

I am sorry for all of that.
In the description for the “Dissolving Light” card the author is using a song title (probably by accident) from The Smiths: “There is a light that never goes out”. And as corny as the song or the authors card description might be: there is a light that never goes out.

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback :star: I appreciate it!

1 Like

I’ll write that down. :sparkles:

1 Like

I don’t wish to specifiy which pile i picked, but I will tell you this: It is 100% accurate of my current situation!

Thank you for the reading and I hope that you would do more of these great readings! They’re just accurate!

1 Like

I can’t make any promises on a regular time frame but I’d like to give out a group reading every two weeks or so. Thank you for your feedback :sparkles:

2 Likes

Pile three. Thank you.

1 Like

Stack 2. very successful. Do more soon!

1 Like

Thank you for your readings
I picked pile 1- that makes sense! A little about what resonated:
Lately, I seem to spend a lot/all of my waking hours on school or little arts/crafts projects. It feels unreal sometimes because a couple years ago I was broke, had a drug addiction, and historically, I did not care for academics. I have a of support there though.
My maternal grandmother also had a creative side and was very crafty- she passed 7 years ago, but I think there have been signs of her presence recently.
Thank you again. Looking forward to seeing more group readings from you!

1 Like

Yep

Also yep

1 Like

I know that feeling very well when it comes to the non-academic background and the sudden spark of interest. I am glad to hear that your situation cleared up enough for you to indulge into your craftmanship :slight_smile:

I hope you’ll receive many more uplifting signs from her, soon.

1 Like

You are very generous.

Thanks for the reading.

1 Like

Also this for sure- I wasn’t sure at first because I’m pretty solitary and couldn’t think of anyone currently pulling some BS. I thought I’d taken out the trash, but today found out someone very recently attempted to steal my identity online. I reported it and it’s being taken care of now.
Thanks again!

1 Like

I will continue a new group reading sometime tomorrow :slight_smile: I will open a new thread and I will link it in here, as well :+1:t2: Thanks to everyone for the feedback so far, it really means a lot to me.

Pile 3: Spot on! I’d say you certainly have a gift, @A_Pariah . Thank you for sharing it with us!

2 Likes