Pick a card group reading (timeless)

Hey you guys. I had the urge to create a group reading for this community.

Feel around a bit and pick one of the piles. I will add three group readings in accordance to the number under the pile to this thread :slight_smile: As I am not reading for an individual but for a collective and dominant collective energy (= what yells the loudest receives my attention) it could be that none of the piles are currently related to your specific situation.

Here are the piles:

I will add the readings for each group in the following postings.

Don’t be sad if none of the piles speaks to you, I might do one or two more of those the next couple of days :+1:

8 Likes

Pile 1:

For the pile number 1 group I feel a deep exhaustion over a situation.
Ten of Cups, Eight of Wands in reverse and the Tower suggest a social situation, like the decline or end of a relationship, a friendship, the loss of a community or even a working contract. Something that felt harmonious and safe suddenly turned around; the Thief card and the Tower suggest that this situation came as a surprise for some of you guys and now you feel blindsided by whats currently going on.

The Whip, The Rider and the Coffin suggests that there has been a very troubling or negative communication going on beforehand. It could have been a full blown argument or even a somewhat “organized” conversation about ending things (if its a workplace situation it could have been a two weeks notice) or slowing things down/taking a break (nine of Wands in reverse), right when you thought that everything was going alright.

The suddenness and the shift of this connection took a toll on your guys mental health (Strength in reverse, Nine of Swords)and I can feel a sense of unprocessed grief tugging on some of you guys physical capacity to go through your day.

Here comes the good news and it will suck for some of you guys to hear this, but: this is meant to happen. The Tower, Coffin, Key and Mountain are all telling me that this ending
is /is going to be necessary. Especially Coffin and Key are here to make it known that things will improve for you guys, even if you don’t feel like it right now. As Strength is currently in reverse you might want to take some time for a spiritual, mental or even physical retreat (Key and Mountain, Eight of Wands in reverse) to tend to your wounds and the emotional stress that this situation put you through.

At the end of this the Lord card and the Vision card are holding the promise of new strength and improvement and a new idea about where things are going next for you. This “next thing” will make you look back and you will understand why this sudden end was necessary and for the better (the Tower!).

5 Likes

Pile 2:

Pile 2 Group has really been through something lately, hm? Right off the bat I was feeling a paralyzing heaviness and powerlessness weighing on me before I even laid out all cards.
It seems as if you guys do struggle with depression or that you’ve been feeling very low for quite some time, already. This might be a bit of a heavy reading overall but I have the feeling that some people need to see this to feel seen and to acknowledge whats going on inside of them.

Kipper card number 31 (“Serious illness”, which is an interpretation of the Artist. Its usually “short termed illness”, which is a more optimistic and realistic take in the classic Kipper context!) and Kipper card number 20 (“House”/“Stability”) go together with the Eight of Swords, Mountain, Moon and Mice. This has written “Depression” all over it (for some of this group this might be in a clinical context, for others it seems to be connected to a rather recent event) and the House card in that context points towards an environment that doesn’t quite know how to react to the hardship that you guys are going through.

The Lovers in reverse and the Knight of Swords in reverse together with the Mountain and the Moon are pointing out that some people close to you are reacting rather insensitive or harsh towards your situation. Do your loved ones demand of you to “get your act together” or to “suck it up”? Moon and Mice in an isolated pattern suggest that some of you guys feel guilty for not simply “getting better”, as they’ve suggested. Which feeds the cycle of feeling powerless and trapped in the face of your feelings even more (Eight of Swords). Some of you guys might be faced with several different suggestions about how to “get better” in a frequent way (like on social media), making everything even more overwhelming because nothing seems to work out.

Here is the thing: we have the Strength card here, in all of this. Together with the Eight of Swords, the Four of Cups in reverse and the Lovers in reverse it suggests that you WILL be able to get out of this mental rut if you’ll manage to hold yourself accountable for your conscious internal thoughts. A lot of outside circumstances are out of our direct control, deep rooted programs in our minds will need a lot of active work to be formed into a functional thought and behaviour pattern. But how we talk to ourselves inside our heads is in our control. “I am a failure” or “This will never work because I am XY” should be consciously replaced with realistic kindness.

“I did my best today”, “I managed to do the dishes” or “I was able to read a chapter from that one book” should be in your toolkit of daily self reflection.
You’d be surprised how fast you’ll stack little successes up inside of your head like this. (again, Four of Cups in reverse = self-awareness!)

I’ve pulled a Rumi Oracle card for you guys; I’ve figured that these cards are great for gentle self-awareness without hitting it into your teeth. I’ve pulled “The Lion and the Deer” for you guys. Its basically about bringing two supposedly conflicting sides together into one conscious being: the gentleness, the softness, the quietness together with the fierceness,the boldness,and the readiness to throw hands. Its okay to be soft; it doesn’t degrade the warrior inside of you guys one bit. Being gentle with yourself also nurtures the “strong” aspect in yourself.

Here is the authors take on this card:

Summary

"This oracle brings you a special message: you are rediscovering a part of yourself that has been lost or submerged underneath ‘more practical’ concerns. Of course, if practicality is about survival then learning to be your true self is most essential and practical! All other paths lead to death of the soul!

You are asked to bear the chaos of this rediscovery. It may be that talents from this or other lifetimes are reawakened and cause you some discomfort at first, even though they will ultimately bring joy and greater fulfillment. The discomfort may be around how those talents are best expressed, about overcoming shame, guilt, doubt or other judgments. It may even be about who you are, if you now admit your talent or other emerging personality traits. Perhaps what is being unearthed in you now is darker – your sacred rage, refusal to accept disrespect in your life, your inability to tolerate lies and deceptions. Well then, you are the lion, and the deer. That is nature. There is to be both in the world. You are not becoming contradictory or hypocritical. You are becoming whole.

The guidance this oracle brings you is that you shall prosper most now if you are willing to unbecome what you have believed yourself to be. It was never really true anyway, that view. It was partial at best; and just a view, an identity, not a genuine reality. Some of your previous sense of self shall likely come with this transition into the fuller experience of your being, and some of that previous identity shall be shed as far too limiting. It just won’t feel true for you anymore, if it ever did.

Any crisis or confusion this brings you shall be temporary fuel to ignite the divine fires within."

8 Likes

Pile 3

The group of Pile number 3 seems to have a little internal party going on (Bouquet and Child) :smiley:
You guys apparently overcame (or are about to overcome, if you are actually struggling with a point of absolute crisis!) a really rough and dark patch in your life and you can finally breathe again.

Coffin, Stars and Key are telling me about a transformation, literally from the dead back into this world. You have managed your way through a complete breakdown (Nine of Swords in reverse) with tenacity and bravery (Page of Wands and The Leper King, a figure that has been through “extreme trials both in life and death”), holding fast onto your core beliefs while you went through all possible fires.

Six of Cups in reverse and Nine of Swords in reverse are telling a tale about letting go of a very traumatic past experience for the sake of finding your joy for life again (Kipper card 12, “Rich Girl”, the embodiment of lust for life) and for letting in new warmth from the outside world (Four of Wands and Knight of Cups. For one or two of you this means a new partner or a new friendship that fills your life with warmth and affection).

For some of you guys this event of finding new joy and leaving your old pain behind is yet about to come: Kipper card number 28 (“Expectation”) is about all things that one is waiting for. As this reading is stirring into a completely positive direction this is your sign that your wish for coming out of something rather dark will come true. (Nine of Swords in reverse is mostly a clear “It gets better soon” heads up).

The Four of Wands and the Key together with the Bouquet are telling me that this contentment is there to stay for a long period of time. Times of stability are ahead of you guys. Holding fast paid off (or will pay off) so well for you. This is indeed a really happy reading and I am glad for you guys :smiley:

7 Likes

Whenever I see the coffin in any reading I see it more like a light at the end of the tunnel, that what’s done is D.O.N.E, and even if that wasn’t what I wanted it’s like “welp, looks like I won’t be making it my problem anymore” which is always helpful.

1 Like

Same, the coffin is my “improvement multi tool” in all of my card decks (except for the rather literal readings, but thats another story and usually I am on the receiving end of “If its fucked its FUCKED” coffin readings) :smiley:

1 Like

Amen to that. I really need to pick up that deck; I think it’d work well with my TV Tarot deck.

1 Like

Group 3 here :metal:t2:
Thanks!

1 Like

I had pile 1 and it was pretty spot on with my life and things kind of falling apart lately, but it wasn’t a terrible surprise. As much as I wanted things to work I already knew they weren’t going to. Can I ask though, what deck is that playing card deck for pile 1? Love it!

1 Like

Its “The Primal Lenormand” and its a reprint from the original deck “The game of hope” of 1799 by Johann Kaspar Hechtel. It was originally a competetive game with dices :sweat_smile:

1 Like

First half of pile 1 was extremely accurate. Magick continues to amaze me.

1 Like

I am speechless! all accurate, me who has always suffered from depression😜 except for the fact of the family it’s all very right for me, thanks!

1 Like

I’m sorry for that and I hope that you will find ways that will help you with this :tulip:
I will do a group reading on the topic of “next steps to take” this week, maybe something from that will resonate a little with how to move forwards in certain areas of your life :slight_smile:

1 Like

:grinning::grinning:I have to admit it has been a while since I received a very accurate reading from balg member. Considering it is a mass reading.

I picked pile one, and it is exactly what happened within last few days. And Yes I feel it was meant to happen for the things to work better in the future.

Thank you for this, keep doing it :rose:

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback, its very much appreciated :slight_smile: I hope that you find some time for yourself to process a few things and that you’ll find your old drive back, very soon. Funnily enough I would feel pulled towards the first pile myself if I try really hard to forget the content of the reading :smiley: I guess some of us simply need some good old hibernation period right now :smiley:

1 Like