Physical wounds

Has anyone experienced physical wounds from evocation? My friend who I taught to evoke has gone in his own direction and recently he woke up to find bruises on his back like I have never seen before. They are 4 lines about a foot long down his back and its made up of perfect circles in lines going down his back. Can anyone help me to help my friend?

I have! Summoned Marbas, was late with his payment, he raked my back. Didn’t find the physical bruises, but let me tell you, what I thought was an itchy back? The moment I tried to stand up I felt the claws.

Christians will tell you “hurr durr it’s 3 clawing marks, as a mockery for God, the Holy Spirit and the Son”. Bullshit. Just it happens that the attacks manifest like raked marks for some unknown reason.

I’d say you should summon the spirit back, ask him about the attack, and punish him with the brass bottle incantation (put his seal in a brass bottle and threaten to put a lead stopper over it). If you cannot afford those implements, or if they are hard for you to obtain (I haven’t got them myself!), just burn their seal once and again until they comply.

Also, banishings. Loads of them.

Well said 333. This is kind of attack on your friend. I don’t know what he did, but he must pissed off the demon. I think it’s kind of “warning”, you should speak with him what he did and on what he agreed and etc. This also often happens when person is possessed.

By the way 33, why you don’t pay in advance, during evocation?

[quote=“dellamage, post:3, topic:3814”]Well said 333. This is kind of attack on your friend. I don’t know what he did, but he must pissed off the demon. I think it’s kind of “warning”, you should speak with him what he did and on what he agreed and etc. This also often happens when person is possessed.

By the way 33, why you don’t pay in advance, during evocation?[/quote]

Because I’ve been cheated in the past, and because I am a very bad engraver. Hence I promise to offer incense on a daily basis for a determined amount of days, and to get their seals engraved. That is the only things I offer though, blood sacrifice is out of the question for me.

Don’t look at me like that, I haven’t got a freezer big enough! (badum tiss)

Ok thanks everyone.