Physical signs of an entity near

Hi, i wanna know how u recognize the Presence of any entity in a physical form, how that presence manifest in the material world based on yuor experience.
Thanks

1 Like

when spirits are around me they like to make noise, i hear knocks on the wall, i hear knocks from my body, i get very hot depending on the spirit, i hear weird ass sounds and once i even heard the piano being physically played when there is no way someone could have played it cause i don’t have one and no tv was on.

9 Likes

I usually feel a presence near me, also tend to hear noises as well, and more rarely seeing energy on a physical level from them. Like seeing an orb. Doesn’t happen often.

3 Likes

There comes a cold rush in my body and then I know they are there.

2 Likes

Usually that rush feels like a cold blizzard?

Yeah, along the back.

1 Like

Hmm, i also know cuz the blizzard, but the blizzard manifest sometimes on my neck or face and sometimes in my hands

1 Like

So I can physically see a black mask of energy swirling tiny pieces in there shape other times they have had color, once while sharing a tub with my succubus she would kick water at me and it would sprinkle me I’d also hear the water running in the tub but the level wouldn’t rise and the water would get warm again. I’ve also had where the mirror just opens and you can see them. The night in the tub I earned a crystal clear image of her when we got out of the tub nakey and all but she was completely blue it seemed like she was sending me a physical image not one to my mind’s eye because I didn’t have any practice using mine but yea ignorance lol. Another time I seen a random female spirit petting a cat outside it was arching it back and all of that for her, those cats never let me get close though lol

3 Likes