Physical projection meetup?

so Ive heard about physical projection and i was wondering if people have like specific places to physically project to???
the question sounded better in my head but like i feel like there’s a meetup place or something haha?

2 Likes

I giggled at this. I want to follow and see what people say honestly. It’s not at all a bad topic or question.

4 Likes

I would be interested in a astral meet up, I can’t project yet, but feel free to visit, and maybe help spring me, I would love a tour

2 Likes

It’s called astral magnetic chain, we don’t need to know the place, with a picture and the name of the place is enough to travel there.

2 Likes

Do you astral project?

Yes. I did these type of meetings before.

1 Like

Neat, I would love a guide/tour

If you are a beginner try to incubate a dream, visualize the place we’ll meet, when you are ready we travel there.

1 Like

Neat, you, m/f? I’m male

Male, it’s ok if more than 2 participate.

1 Like

Sure, I would love more , tour, share ideas? Even find an astral lover

1 Like

I think its better if we go to a place on earth, I could go to hell, heaven or any planet, but not anyone has same experience.

2 Likes

Cool, do you know how to get someone out of their body?

1 Like

Incubate a dream visiting the meeting place, when you think you are ready then all participants select an hour to meet on the astral forming the magnetic chain.

3 Likes

I have to recognize that I did the magnetic chain with experience travelers. But I think anyone could do it.

3 Likes