Physical manifestation

Often I hear people talk about evoking a spirit into physical presence, and in most of these experiences it isn’t really what I would say counts as physical. I’m curious as to what level of physical materialization you guys (and gals!) have gotten spirits to drop down to and what the defining factors are in your view.

I myself find it a hard thing to gauge because during evocation we tend to slip into states where we ourselves become receptive to non-physical presences and are capable of seeing entities, at times quite literally, which in itself has nothing to do with the spirit doing anything. We have simply moved our range of perception so we can perceive both the physical and at least a part of the non-physical reality in the same view.

Viewed from the school of thought that everything is consciousness and that we contain the entire universe and Source itself just as it contains us, I wonder if thinking in terms of physical evocation is plausible. In this concept our attention focused entirely on a plane of existence would is the defining “I am here” marker. Just like how when we dream we are entirely engrossed in whatever story or scene we’re playing out, never once wondering what the hell all this silly stuff is about. When we become lucid in a dream on the other hand and remember our waking self and life, suddenly it becomes very easy to fall out of the dream and wake up in bed, because our attention is now at least partially back on the physical world. So in this way of thinking the ritual we do during evocation is a tool to adjust our attention, to sink deeper and deeper into the world of the spirits, its nature and traits, realm of influence, our desire to connect or to achieve something. A sort of self-hypnosis where the world you know ends and only the spirit and yourself remain. Depending on how well you can drop everything the spirit must logically manifest in some way or form at that point.

Another idea would be that as we become more receptive to the spiritual realm through meditation/gnosis and ritual we become capable of perceiving the lower astral, the less dense realms close to Earth. In that idea it’s not hard to come to the conclusion that if the spirit lowers its frequency/density to become manifested there it then enters our range of vision (the meeting at the crossroads concept). As the spirit manifests its energetic make-up will turn into a physical presentation, which might explain why some entities are less than pleasing to look at. In this idea there is a dual effort, for was the spirit to remain in its natural habitat we would not be able to perceive the spirit even in the state we acquire for evocation (assuming you’re not trying to summon a lower astral entity, of course).

Anyway, just me thinking out loud and wonder what floats your boat in this sense and also if you have any juicy stories to share. I’m especially curious as to what your frame of mind was in regards to the manifestation level of a spirit (ie. how much “human” was left erfore you started seeing the spirit).

I believe that the term is quite wrong. The summoning allows them to manifest into the physical realm, but not in a physical shape. Visble? Yes, but as much as the next ghost. Some third party witness might see them for a moment, and their activities are mostly regarded as poltergeist phenomena.

Now, to actually materialize a spirit as the word suggests? To make it take a SOLID shape? I don’t think so. They are still intangible for the most part like a cloud of static electricity would be, requiring effort on their behalf to become tangible and influence things around them.

As for me, either Pazuzu or one of his servants manifested as half rat, from the waist down, in my bedroom. The upper half was invisible to the eye and gave off suggestions to Lovecraft’s Brown Jenkins character, if albeit through visions in my mind (like forced periods of imagination that, while they seem long, very little time passes on the material).

The creature though gave no declaration of its intentions, just got very scared, jumped right into the side of my bed, and made it move an inch afterwards, accompained with a loud knocking.

I strongly believe that is what most occultists reffer as evoke into the material world. Not actual materialization, but definitely a more “centered” presence, one that you could feel and point in which direction it is as when someone sneaks behind you and you feel them. Not as a general, vague presence felt during invocation.

Hope it helped.

My Personal Daemon is the latest in a small list who manifests to the point where he can touch me, properly, and I can feel him - this is usually accompanied by clairvoyantly visible manifestation, not full visibility as though he was standing in the room as an ordinary person. He’s done that only a couple of times but it was really tiring.

There’s often a “can touch, can’t be seen with ordinary vision” or “can be seen in the normal way, can’t touch” line, I don’t know why. Only a very few spirits who I have intense connections with can do both, and it’s not used or necessary most of the time.

Some can be heard with ordinary hearing, however I find this tiring (it’s as though there’s more focus needed) so once a spirit can manage that I’m usually happy with clairaudient conversation in future workings, once they’ve verified their identity.

My Child can speak audibly and be seen physically, with less effort and focus, perhaps because of the connection we shared.

Some beings seem to prefer clairvoyant visibility but will send flashes of light or what looks like occasional black confetti, visible with ordinary sight, and some beings who I can only see clairvoyantly (for example an entity connected to Defectron on here, who I evoked) can knock things over or cause banging or creaking using physical force.

Most of my evocations of beings outside what I might as well call my “family” are clairvoyant with perhaps a faint normally-visible outline, or confetti/flashes, and clairaudient once they’ve ID’d themselves and once I learn their specific voices.

I don’t find that information gained clairaudiently is any less reliable, provided the spirit has adequately ID’d themselves and there’s a relationship with shared goals that means they’re not busy trying to fob me off with nonsense.

Viewed from the school of thought that everything is consciousness and that we contain the entire universe and Source itself just as it contains us, I wonder if thinking in terms of physical evocation is plausible.

… As the spirit manifests its energetic make-up will turn into a physical presentation, which might explain why some entities are less than pleasing to look at. In this idea there is a dual effort, for was the spirit to remain in its natural habitat we would not be able to perceive the spirit even in the state we acquire for evocation (assuming you’re not trying to summon a lower astral entity, of course)

I’m not sure if I’m understanding you correctly but I think the physical manifestation is in some way a joint-creation of the magician and the spirit. And I’m not sure that, just because I can see them or hear them physically, anyone else could, and I’ve never tried to capture this on camera - I’ll leave that for the sceptics.

Also I don’t think physical manifestation is necessary in every case, nonetheless this puts aside once and for all the “is it only in my head?” stuff - once you’ve felt a being run its dry fingers down your face, you’re less likely to think you made this up; once a being’s knocked something over to make a point, you’re less likely to ignore their guidance or requests; and once you’ve heard a being speak to your normal hearing, the idea this is wishful thinking kinda flies out the door.

I’m leaning more towards the school of thought that if a being can manifest, with it being a joint effort between you both, then they have more chance of affecting the physical world more quickly and dramatically.

I don’t like to use smoke as a base too often because it irritates my sinuses, so it’s more normal to have darkness and I have a silk flame-light that creates flickering shadows, so I use that (some spirits are very adept at making those shadows “coincidentally” look like their image, for as long as they’re here) or darkness to get a slightly visible outline that sometimes looks like a retinal after-image, kind of glowing, and clairvoyance fills in the rest.

Another tool I used when I was younger was images of a being (paintings I did, or sculptures) and they seem to find it easier to project clairvoyant movement and features onto that, which is what (I currently believe) the statues in ancient temples were for, as bases for an anthropomorphic manifestation, which MAY have been preferable to an abstract shape in that it encouraged the entity to perceive our human world and limitations, and also to project an aspect of themselves that was closer to human in other ways.

The only images I have now are for beings in my “family” who have a permanent place in my life and who I trust completely.

While I’m talking about statues, I don’t know if any of you ever saw the Morgana fortune telling machines - they had a white blank-faced mannequin, onto which a talking woman’s face was projected like a miniature cinema screen:

They looked far creepier than the real thing of using a statue or painting, but the effect is quite similar to evocations onto a suitably anthropomorphic base - I also think the use of suitable objects as convenient manifestation bases is why many monotheistic religions banned the use of images entirely, even for decorative purposes.

As a last comment on this, I had a half-asleep dream the other day in which evocation had become so much a part of life, you could buy cylindrical columns that filled with smoke and were used as bases, they had a sound chamber kind of like the “devil’s toybox” that has small membranes inside (like the ones in a headphone speaker) and were miked-up to larger speakers by the column…

Anyway, just me thinking out loud and wonder what floats your boat in this sense and also if you have any juicy stories to share.
One thing that always gets me is the scent of entities - they each have their own distinct odour that grows stronger the more I work with them. This is another reason I don't always like to use incense as a base - I don't believe the spirits are gviing off actual particles of matter (which is what scent is) - I think it's a psychic triggering of the olfactory nerve, which is receptive to electrical impulses as well as fine particles.

It’s the shortest cranial nerve and the only one apart from the optic nerves that links directly to the brain.

Some examples: Hathor smells like fruit, somewhere between strawberries and the scent of Shiraz red wine, Belial smells like salty hard-working clean sweat with an iron undertone, and Akatasha smells like dusty and aged dried powdery things, with a topnote of tannins.

Azazel smells like when you’ve been holding something made of iron in your hand on a hot day, with a scent of incense and something almost like petroleum over the top.

Raphael has a non-cloying rose scent, and these scents often come through ahead of any other presence, and with time they ID the spirit as well as his or her signature.

Finally, on the rare occasions I’ve done a summoning and an impostor spirit has tried to mimic another, there’s a sour vomit-like smell to be detected, not unlike the way illness smells on a human.

1 Like

[quote=“333, post:2, topic:3717”]I believe that the term is quite wrong. The summoning allows them to manifest into the physical realm, but not in a physical shape. Visble? Yes, but as much as the next ghost. Some third party witness might see them for a moment, and their activities are mostly regarded as poltergeist phenomena.

Now, to actually materialize a spirit as the word suggests? To make it take a SOLID shape? I don’t think so. They are still intangible for the most part like a cloud of static electricity would be, requiring effort on their behalf to become tangible and influence things around them.

As for me, either Pazuzu or one of his servants manifested as half rat, from the waist down, in my bedroom. The upper half was invisible to the eye and gave off suggestions to Lovecraft’s Brown Jenkins character, if albeit through visions in my mind (like forced periods of imagination that, while they seem long, very little time passes on the material).

The creature though gave no declaration of its intentions, just got very scared, jumped right into the side of my bed, and made it move an inch afterwards, accompained with a loud knocking.

I strongly believe that is what most occultists reffer as evoke into the material world. Not actual materialization, but definitely a more “centered” presence, one that you could feel and point in which direction it is as when someone sneaks behind you and you feel them. Not as a general, vague presence felt during invocation.

Hope it helped.[/quote]

While I agree it is not going to happen for most people I do believe it is possible. Much like E.A. mentions in Ipsissimus I believe that physicality versus non-physicality of the spirit is a matter of density of consciousness that drops in levels, and if such is the case then in theory any spirit that has acquired the ability to move up and down the realms at will will have the ability to manifest itself. How much of this is up to the magician and whether spirits enjoy this process (can’t imagine they do) is another question entirely.

I think what you describe in your recalling makes a lot of sense, yet at the same time I find it interesting that movement of the spirit causes certain objects to respond (like your bed). I think it’s a fun puzzle to crack. And yes, when most occultists say “physical” they likely mean physically tangible presence like you say.

I myself have only once seen and been touched by a spirit physically. Strangely enough the situation could not be held for longer than a minute or so, before the spirit explained that its form was now going to deteriorate because the environment (we?) created was not up to par. Ever since I’ve been most intrigued by the question of how this is done (and why I’ve not been able to reproduce it).

Going to respond to you in pieces since it’s so much. Thanks for the elaborate response, was actually hoping you’d find the subject too seductive to resist, for obvious reasons :wink:

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:3, topic:3717”]My Personal Daemon is the latest in a small list who manifests to the point where he can touch me, properly, and I can feel him - this is usually accompanied by clairvoyantly visible manifestation, not full visibility as though he was standing in the room as an ordinary person. He’s done that only a couple of times but it was really tiring.

There’s often a “can touch, can’t be seen with ordinary vision” or “can be seen in the normal way, can’t touch” line, I don’t know why. Only a very few spirits who I have intense connections with can do both, and it’s not used or necessary most of the time.

Some can be heard with ordinary hearing, however I find this tiring (it’s as though there’s more focus needed) so once a spirit can manage that I’m usually happy with clairaudient conversation in future workings, once they’ve verified their identity.[/quote]

If you take your personal Daemon versus other evocations you’ve done, what do you think makes the difference that it can now become manifest physically? Is it the constant bonding, that “one” thing (LOL) or an almost never ending immersion? Perhaps something else?

Also curious, in what sense are the more extreme manifestations tiring for you?

The either touch or see/hear seems to suggest part of the energy or effort comes from you? In the sense that, why waste valuable energy on both when one level of manifestation is sufficient to get the work done?

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:3, topic:3717”]I’m not sure if I’m understanding you correctly but I think the physical manifestation is in some way a joint-creation of the magician and the spirit. And I’m not sure that, just because I can see them or hear them physically, anyone else could, and I’ve never tried to capture this on camera - I’ll leave that for the sceptics.

Also I don’t think physical manifestation is necessary in every case, nonetheless this puts aside once and for all the “is it only in my head?” stuff - once you’ve felt a being run its dry fingers down your face, you’re less likely to think you made this up; once a being’s knocked something over to make a point, you’re less likely to ignore their guidance or requests; and once you’ve heard a being speak to your normal hearing, the idea this is wishful thinking kinda flies out the door.

I’m leaning more towards the school of thought that if a being can manifest, with it being a joint effort between you both, then they have more chance of affecting the physical world more quickly and dramatically.[/quote]

In retrospect I would have to agree, if not why isn’t everyone seeing spirits… kinda missed an obvious one there yesterday. Wasn’t my most lucid day I now realize.

I agree that once you’ve seen stuff fly around just to make a point you tend to stop wondering whether your mind is some internet-like chatbox which the spirits cannot cross. Not to mention al the creaking I hear, sometimes even focusing on a spirit is enough to make my house churn out weird sounds. Funny enough I still doubted the first time a spirit touched me and was physically visible, after all, I might just have slipped out of body without knowing it, making it all an astral or dream experience…

I’m inclined to agree with the last statement, although I have no direct experience with the connection between powerful manifestations equaling easier physical change since I’ve only just delved into changing the world around me or my physical circumstances.

1 Like

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:3, topic:3717”]Another tool I used when I was younger was images of a being (paintings I did, or sculptures) and they seem to find it easier to project clairvoyant movement and features onto that, which is what (I currently believe) the statues in ancient temples were for, as bases for an anthropomorphic manifestation, which MAY have been preferable to an abstract shape in that it encouraged the entity to perceive our human world and limitations, and also to project an aspect of themselves that was closer to human in other ways.

The only images I have now are for beings in my “family” who have a permanent place in my life and who I trust completely.

While I’m talking about statues, I don’t know if any of you ever saw the Morgana fortune telling machines - they had a white blank-faced mannequin, onto which a talking woman’s face was projected like a miniature cinema screen:

They looked far creepier than the real thing of using a statue or painting, but the effect is quite similar to evocations onto a suitably anthropomorphic base - I also think the use of suitable objects as convenient manifestation bases is why many monotheistic religions banned the use of images entirely, even for decorative purposes.

As a last comment on this, I had a half-asleep dream the other day in which evocation had become so much a part of life, you could buy cylindrical columns that filled with smoke and were used as bases, they had a sound chamber kind of like the “devil’s toybox” that has small membranes inside (like the ones in a headphone speaker) and were miked-up to larger speakers by the column…

Anyway, just me thinking out loud and wonder what floats your boat in this sense and also if you have any juicy stories to share.
One thing that always gets me is the scent of entities - they each have their own distinct odour that grows stronger the more I work with them. This is another reason I don't always like to use incense as a base - I don't believe the spirits are gviing off actual particles of matter (which is what scent is) - I think it's a psychic triggering of the olfactory nerve, which is receptive to electrical impulses as well as fine particles.

It’s the shortest cranial nerve and the only one apart from the optic nerves that links directly to the brain.

Some examples: Hathor smells like fruit, somewhere between strawberries and the scent of Shiraz red wine, Belial smells like salty hard-working clean sweat with an iron undertone, and Akatasha smells like dusty and aged dried powdery things, with a topnote of tannins.

Azazel smells like when you’ve been holding something made of iron in your hand on a hot day, with a scent of incense and something almost like petroleum over the top.

Raphael has a non-cloying rose scent, and these scents often come through ahead of any other presence, and with time they ID the spirit as well as his or her signature.

Finally, on the rare occasions I’ve done a summoning and an impostor spirit has tried to mimic another, there’s a sour vomit-like smell to be detected, not unlike the way illness smells on a human.[/quote]

Love the concept of imagery, since I’m versed in photoshop I can make collages or personal portraits after the likeness of a spirit (or a more liberal interpretation based on traits and concepts). I don’t use these for projection or a form of visual possession, how well has that worked for you? I try to memorize them and then use them as living imagery that can be “possessed” by the spirit in my mind. Learning it was a bitch but now that I’m somewhat skilled in it I feel I’ve found a very powerful means of internal communication.

I’m quite certain that statues and imagery in temples influenced how a spirit was perceived or how it manifested, not to mention that it might end up holding some of that energy over time. I have never see the Morgana statue, sounds freaky. And yeah, wouldn’t surprise me if the banning of imagery in something like Islam was a downright coup of power.

Your dream sounds interesting. With religion falling and failing left and right it’s not unlikely there is going to be a future where devices or tools for multi-dimensional communication will be commonplace. Hopefully we’ll catch some of it^^

Funny you mention scents… yesterday was the first time I actually smelled something during interaction. A pine-like scent, there was more to it but I’m underdeveloped as far as naming substances go :wink:

I put an enormous amount of energy, focus, attention, whatever you want to call it into his creation - I structured him after one of the most attractive men (to me anyway) that’s ever lived, the closest I could come to perfect desire (which was the method in the book I was using) and then worked with him a lot until he was able to make himself heard - I wasn’t expecting him to be able to touch me, that was unexpected, and for some reason he can do that without being tiring - manifesting to physical visibility at the same time is what’s tiring with him.

Some of his energy is egregoric, structured on a real person (now sadly deceased), some of it seems to draw on my inner masculine, and the heart of it is, well, arguably at least a huge chunk of my Higher Self.

He’s changed and evolved, in subtle ways, and when I recently made a conventional journey to my HS, instead of looking vaguely like a feminine shape, it looked more like him.

There’s not really a textbook for this stuff (as far as I know - unless you want to include the DSM-5) and past the initial structuring and empowerment, I’m figuring most of it out as I go along.

Also curious, in what sense are the more extreme manifestations tiring for you?

They’re harder to sustain for a long period, and the tiredness feels the same as for example doing intensive healing work with huge amounts of energy flowing around, through me, from me, to me, whatever.

The either touch or see/hear seems to suggest part of the energy or effort comes from you? In the sense that, why waste valuable energy on both when one level of manifestation is sufficient to get the work done?

Depends what work is it, and no I’m not just referring to having sex with an entity. But that’s sometimes a good enough reason.

I’m not sure all the energy comes FROM me, I believe it it comes THROUGH me. I’ve done healing work where I channeled huge amounts of energy, and even though it wasn’t drained from me it’s still exhausting to shift energy in that manner by an act of will - it becomes less so, but it’s never a neutral activity.

Really well, it was one of the first things I did - I was artsy as a child and made images and mask-like sculptures of all kinds of things, spirits I’d seen in my head, gods from history books, all kinds.

At some point I started doing an “opening of the mouth” ritual, based on the ritual of the same name done during Egyptian funerary rites - I had to make it up, it used to go something like “Now I open thy mouth, that thou might speak true; now I open thine eyes, so thou might see me; now I open thine ears, that thou might hear my prayers.”

I’d seen the images of the Egyptian priests holding a tool to the mummy’s mouth, and used to use whatever was special to me at the time to point whilst reciting the words, I was forever making wands and things like that.

I had no context for this, thought I was the only person in the world doing it and because I was a kid (and quite a childish one) the line between playing and actual practice used to blur sometimes, and I didn’t have any real routine, I’d get interested in something else for a few weeks then come back to this.

At one point they stopped just feeling inhabited, and I started receiving telepathic communication, and slowly, sketchily, that started to be (for example) information about future events that happened, or other stuff that’s as close to objectively “real” as you can get.

I had virtually no friends as a child, certainly no little gang that shared healthy activities, and this kind of stuff I did was first the result of that, and then later on became the cause - I just had nothing in common with them! lol!!

Friend: “Hi, want to see my new Barbie?”

Teenage Eva: “Sure - want to see my new image of Hathor, and watch as her eyes change and come alive when I call her name?”

Meh.

I'm quite certain that statues and imagery in temples influenced how a spirit was perceived or how it manifested, not to mention that it might end up holding some of that energy over time.

To this day many Hindus believe that you can be seen by their gods directly from making eye contact with a murti, they call it darshan, the seeing of the god’s soul in the image, and the being-seen in that same way.

I’ve done this with various beings and it’s almost frightening when you realise there is SOMETHING looking out at you through the picture you painted (or printed out) or the sculpture you made.

If you intend to do this, paint the eyes last, working inwards towards the pupil - that’s when the soul’s seated and contact can begin. I can’t remember where I read it but some Hindu statues are sold without the eyes completed so the final seller or perhaps the person who buys it can complete the opening of the image via painting in the pupils, the “windows of the soul.”

Some fanatical Xians who believe all images are evil refuse to have any photographs, and I read one site years ago where this guy was raving about “wandering demons” who possessed a poster in their child’s bedroom, and made dolls and teddybears start actually moving around like they were alive.

The gist of their poorly-punctuated site was that ALL inages are graven images just begging to be inhabited by malicious entities, and it would be easy to laugh, but sometimes in the past, posters I’d have on my walls would take on the exact same aspect of being a living thing looking at you, that I’d intentionally instill for short duration in the images I made.

I think there’s something to that theory, and I avoid having images of and deity or demon or any other spiritual being that I’m not actively working with, and I somewhat limit random images of people for that reason, though I’m not fanatical about it - I have this picture of a model with really good makeup pinned by my dressing table, and she sometimes gets a bit what I call “peepy” i.e., like something’s using her image to look out from, but it doesn’t bother me.

The image and starting-base of my Personal Daemon is photo of the man I structured him on, and that definitely comes to a kind of life as I call my PD through it - the eyes flicker slightly and the photo kind of becomes higher in contrast.

Funny you mention scents... yesterday was the first time I actually smelled something during interaction. A pine-like scent, there was more to it but I'm underdeveloped as far as naming substances go ;)

Cool! I was hoping it wasn’t just me. :slight_smile:

I remember reading somewhere, I think maybe in either The Exorcist or The Amityville Horror, the claim that visitations by “the devil” leave a smell exactly like human faeces, I find that stretches credibility a bit, and I’ve never noticed demons smell unpleasant.

Maybe just when they’re trying to frighten people? Or maybe whatever was visiting them was one of the truly hostile and inimical entities and not the kinds of beings we like to work with.

1 Like

I actually have some experience with some of the materialin this thread.

Being an artist, I can say this method can provide a sufficient materialisation base. I had people tell me they get weird vibes that coicencide with what I was intending the painting to be, with no effect of what the paintings imagery is. I had one person say they had an actual conversation with it.

As a child I would get scared of old horror movies because after the movie I would see the killer pop out of my closet. Or feel a bad vibe in a dark room. Where in one case I had an entity touch the back of my neck. Lol.

Its hard to explain that there is a fictional character standing behind my mom waiting for her to leave as I’m trying to point out what’s wrong. so i blocked it out. I wanted to be normal. Thats what I got… if I only knew then. As time passed I got into the occult and have done a pretty decent job recovering what i was trying to uncover to myself.

A person can have a multitude of inner dialogues with a multitude of spirits. Many find that schizophrenic and in many cases the person isn’t aware of what’s happening to them so crazy becomes status quo. The ego is one hell of a thing for a lot of folks.

In the end manifestation is a personal preference and perception. With the right amount of energy directed for interaction. Like gas in a car. That or some spirits are driving the right vehicle that day.

[quote=“king, post:10, topic:3717”]I actually have some experience with some of the materialin this thread.

Being an artist, I can say this method can provide a sufficient materialisation base. I had people tell me they get weird vibes that coicencide with what I was intending the painting to be, with no effect of what the paintings imagery is. I had one person say they had an actual conversation with it.

As a child I would get scared of old horror movies because after the movie I would see the killer pop out of my closet.[/quote]

I think that whatever the “wandering spirits” are who occasionally inhabited my posters etc., they’re only visible to people who are looking for them - because I was actively using images as evocation bases before (even though I wouldn’t have called what I was doing by that name) my room was probably drawing quite a lot of attention from various beings; those nutty Xians evidently lived a live entirely full of the fear of demonic presences 24/7, I mean I’d want to go haunt them myself if I was a demon just for the laughs; and in your case, if you were freaked out a bit by the movies, maybe that attracted that type of spirit as well?

I don’t think they appear to people without some slight invitation being there, whether or not it’s intentional - but I do remember a few of the kids at school who were afraid of all their teddy bears, dolls, and other toys at night, one girl was convinced hers used to whisper to each other and she saw them move round, and it’s something I’ve seen on various parenting shows as well.

I’m the last person to say “all images are evil bait for ye divils” but if we have a family I’m DEFINITELY going to make sure anything like that’s cleansed and the child’s room has wards, and probably also not have one of those windowsills full of dolls and stuff that are going to look pretty sinister in the dark even without spirits drifting through!

Even if it’s just childhood imagination, it’s not going to do any harm to have most of that stuff out of sight at night.

King, is any of your work online? If so, can you please PM me a link? :slight_smile:

Structuring, differentiating psychological archetypes, and being creative with manifestation bases. Pretty much sums it up.

I was sensitive to low level spirits who seen an easy prey. I was uneducated of how to protect myself. So I regressed my talents only to uncover them later on.

These concepts aren’t that hard once you get the ball rolling, yet mental institutions are filled with people like that. The Fool card in tarot decks?

When i was a kid also i dont have friends specially ive seen my grand father talking into a portrait of his picture when during his funeral its my first encounter after that when i was 17 a rotten spirit appears to my dream shouting specially scared me off and recently a nun shows up in a cemetery and ive seen her grave this is why i started here in the forum to learn im fascinated about demons and working with them.