Physical Exhaustion

Dude i’m older than you, but that’s alright :joy::joy:

as of the training, i’m gonna get a massage after work so be ready in 3 hours or so

3 Likes

@Seven … you’re welcome. Feel free to PM me if you ever want to discuss anything on energy work or just need some tips. It’s probably one of my two or three strongest skilsets. I practiced Qigong and energy healing for several years before I started practicing magick.

1 Like

All tips are welcome! i want to know everything

1 Like

Yeah, I’m the same way. Start with a thread. You can unravel the entire tapestry later. lol

1 Like

Young or Old, it doesn’t matter. Only a sith deals in absolutes @Seven :joy:
I’m 20 yrs old, but Im still yo magical daddy :joy::joy:

Yeah when one of our chakras is overworked because some other chakra is rigid and stale then the result is a feeling of being drained…of course.

Do this, rest your body and scan every muscle, IMPORTANT ; don’t interfere , just note which part of your body is the most tense. That zone will be where the stale chakra is and I could verify it if by describing which flaw in your psyche is attributed to it.

When you do that… go here and open the blocked chakra

1 Like

Thanks @Zenifon!

No shit, I think that this probes deeper than the other guy’s advice here.

What is your problem, Zen? What the hell is up with your attitude, man? Do you have an inferiority complex or what? Why is this a competition for you?

3 Likes

@Zenifon everyones advice here is equal in depth and validity. @valkarath advice is just as DEEP and LEGIT as yours. No need to make statements like the one you just made😃 We are magicians and we are all intelligent and can behave better than this.

1 Like

My advice comes from being a Leo-

Eat some good, rich food, like biscuits and gravy or a huge meaty sandwich, and go bask in the sun. Revel in being tired for a little bit, then put your tired in a box while you soak up energy like a solar panel. I know its hot out there, so drink some cold water.

Shake it all off and keep going! You are the energizer bunny! You got this! You a warrior and no one can stop you! Do the things!

Then collapse in bed and sleep like a brick. You will feel better tomorrow, knowing that you powered through! At least, thats how i do and feel

5 Likes

Thanks @Anastasiya! Reminds me of KFC or Churches Chicken lol

1 Like

Don’t let your ego get involved

eh?

I gave you advice.

If you wanna stay drained then don’t take it.

Imo, btw, you are the guy doing the “Project: Evocation BlackList”?

You probably burnt yourself out thereby. I’d also cut that shit out. Take it easy and only evoke when you genuinely need to for yourself not for an audience. Evocation isn’t a game or a sport.

These are your words;

OK so I am going to do another Bluelist of spirits on going evoke at somepoint between today and tomorrow. I’m working weekends so I’ll have to figure out the times. In addition, my phone service is off so Im communicating with y’all through Wi-Fi.

Anyway here is the list:
Azazel(Cause Lucifuge been told me to evoke him)… etc etc

I might do it in a Multiple Evocation Format just because…

See what I mean man?

Give that a rest for a while. Rest thyself.

1 Like

@Zenifon it is probably true that I have burnt myself out and need to take a break. Azazel told me I need to “chill the fuck out”. yes those are my words, and yes I am the one doing the project “Evocation Blacklist”. But when you say “I gave you advice. If you want to stay drained then don’t take it.” It comes off with the energy of sarcasm. Also, I understand that evocation is not a game or sport, or ANY sort of competition. I am not doing this project to get “likes” or any of that bullshit. It’s to grow, and help others Ascend.

To be very honest, the energetic Being influencing what you are saying is starting to piss me off. It is trying to use you to start a war between us magicians and hinder our Ascent together. I’m not pissed off with YOU but with what is USING YOU at the moment. That is why @valkarath reacted the way he did to your response.
The exact thing Valkarath described is not characteristic of YOU but whatever the hell is messing with you.
I do see what you are saying and I appreciate the advice, but I am not evoking for an audience. :smiley:

2 Likes

I can’t do anything else to help you with your auric leakage.

How do you feel? How are you?

1 Like

Ok I see that what I said could be seen as arrogant and abrupt.

I hope you get well soon.

2 Likes

Actually I feel alot better lol. I did some yoga and chakra opening(the gold and silver method ). Im about to add to it by going for a walk… Thanks for asking!

2 Likes

energy vampirism might be in you interest, that is of you want to be constantly working.

2 Likes