Physical Effect of vampirism

I was doing some vampirism on one of my classmates and it was very good but i decided to take a picture afterward and this was the result

Not quite sure what I’m looking for. The photo would only be useful if you did a before picture as well. Without that, there is no way to tell any differences

2 Likes

Hmm, even after comparing I can’t seem to tell much difference. Any subtle differences I kind of notice can just be made out to different lighting and different camera position. Were you hoping for a noticeable physical difference before and after? Or was this just a test to see if there was any noticeable difference?

1 Like

Zoomed in, looks like a hooded figure with a skeletal face in your eye in the pic on the left.

Sure does, but it looks like a reflection something mundane off of the glasses.

If you do it again. Maybe take off your glasses for before and after so mundane reflections aren’t here?

2 Likes

I had not noticed that before i was talking about the intensity of color and the shape of the pupil resembling that of a reptile any ways the thing that was most striking is in the original photo look at the distinct changes between the eyes

1 Like

People exchange energy between each other all the time. This is something natural. When it’s done intentionally we call it vampirism. There is no reason for weird things to suddenly start happening to your body just because you attach the word “vampirism” to this natural phenomenon. But if you believe something did happen, then repeat the experiment as @Angelb1083 said without your glasses.

2 Likes