Pets and Evocation?

Hello all.

My question is how pets handle or should be handled during any type of this work. I have three cats, all of which like to be in the room with me at all times, two who are really clingy, and one that constantly hangs by my side, is very vocal, and will not be seperated from me. She even charges and growls at things she doesnt recognize or hears trying to protect me.
I love them all a ton, and just want to make sure I dont do anything to potentially stress them out, harm them, etc but also dont want there to be issues vice versa by them being around before I really start delving in to everything.
Any experience or knowledge on this is greatly appreciated.

Is there a certain one you’re trying to evoke? You could simply ask to leave the pets alone and only focus on you.

1 Like

Not yet, just getting a general feel on how this stuff should be handled with pets, specially since I know at least one of them will insist on being around me when I start this stuff

1 Like

Hmm interesting, I wouldn’t see it as a problem but hey, you never know with different entities lol. Alot of them are very reasonable about things if you just ask.

1 Like

Cool, thank you for the response on this. Even at the moment the cat im mainly worried about it staring at me like a foot away. She really doesnt like being far from me at all, but shes very emotionally tied to me. Even does stuff like charges and hisses at people who visit who she knows but can tell im not emotionally comfortable with so I know theres no way shes not going to be around when I start doing this kind of work.

1 Like

No problem, hopefully you’ll get some more input on it too, I have a cat the same way, won’t leave me alone and very vocal and attached so I know the feel lol.

1 Like