Petition to Lucifer

Hey, I hope everyone is fine.
So today I did a petition to mighty lucifer for protection. How did I prepare?
• Dressed in the Black clothes
• drawn the sigil and light the candles
• called upon Lucifer, I didn’t see or feel anything but what I really felt amazing was I was very calm at that time, not any other thoughts lingering into my mind other than him. As I am an over thinker this was a very amazing thing for me.
• I burned my Petition as advised by @DarkestKnight

But something weird happen, When I went to blow/pinch the candles I was unable to blow the flame out. I’ve heard if it does happen that means the conversation with the spirit is not complete and we have to properly say goodbye. I did that but again the same thing happened but after multiple tries it was finally done. Can anyone tell me why did it happen?

3 Likes

It could be that the spirit wanted to further talk with you.

2 Likes

But I ended the conversation placed the offerings and said Thankyou and then I left? What should I do now?!

1 Like

I mean, it’s okay if the ritual ended. You can always summon Lucifer at any time and talk to him.

2 Likes

Oh okay alright! I creeped out for a second as I thought I must have disrespected him. :pensive: but Thankyou so much.!
This was my first ever connection with lucifer as I’m a Dabbler. Any tips on what should I work on next?

2 Likes

Work on your astral senses, if you don’t do that already. It’s a really important thing to do.

1 Like

I have read in some places not to blow out candles

1 Like

Okay. Also what to do with the sigil after the ritual? Should we dispose it or keep it safe somewhere?

1 Like

Anything you’d like.

1 Like

Thankyou for investing your time and effort for providing information. :heart: Also I wanted to ask one last thing that is it necessary to keep the offering infront of the sigil for 24 hours or we can dispose it after 5-7 hours?

1 Like

Actually, it depends. Maybe it’s better to ask the spirit for this matter. But if you’re okay with it, you can leave it there for a day or something like that.

1 Like

Okay. Thankyou so much. :heart::dizzy:

1 Like