Petition to Lucifer and Metatron

Someone told me that lucifer directly corresponds to the 3rd eye in the kabbalistic tree, now my only interest is this chakra, I’m not a big fan of Lucifer so I offered to work with her instead.

I wrote her a petition asking her to open and develop my third eye, I was simple and clear about my request, I didn’t think much of it.

And I finished this, I started to have feelings for Metatron for the further development of my astral senses and I wrote a petition to Metatron stating my request simply and clearly, I hope Metatron is the right choice.

First of all, I will pity dark and light beings if most people have opened their third eye or astral senses through meditation and if they accept it, but what I am wondering is what will be the difference between those who opened through meditation?

2 Likes

Her who?

2 Likes

Instead of working with her, I offered her to fulfill my request.(This is what I wanted to write, but the translation can sometimes give minor errors.)

Lucifer will help you open your chakra, from my own experiences learning from him (which is ongoing) and from reading other people’s experiences, but he will not do it for you. I don’t know much about Metatron.

I will explain my personal view of petitioning a spirit to “get” and to work on developing something through meditation via the example of winning a lottery.

Imagine buying a lottery ticket for a car. You win the lottery, this is the petition. Offerings are the fee of the ticket.

Then you work hard at your job, budget and save up for a car and then buy it. This is developing.

As far as I know Lucifer will help you with the latter, i.e, developing. How Metatron will approach it, I’m not aware of it.

2 Likes

In my petition, I specified a period of 2 weeks. I’m not meditating. I tried meditation techniques in Asenath Manson’s book. I am very impressed. I postponed.

I don’t meditate, I won’t get what I want with meditation, There is no way to open my third eye with meditation. The only thing that confuses me now is that I have not surrendered my body and soul to Lucifer, how will she activate my third eye?

For example, furcas had activated the third eye while this person was in bed at night.I believe it will come this way in my proposal but I did not give my body and soul, I did not bind it to myself so I wonder how it will affect my physical body, will it be possible by entering my physical body?

2 Likes

The 3rd opens when it opens…it seems like you want it done asap. Are you talking about invoking Lucifer to open your 3rd eye?

If you want him to do it for you, then I don’t have enough experience to tell you the hows and whens. I’d suggest waiting for a more experienced person to answer.

1 Like

What did you mean when you said Lucifer won’t do it?Just because it’s 2 weeks doesn’t mean it will be soon. My friends who sometimes use Asenath Manson’s meditations didn’t take more than a week to see the effects.

2 weeks is not a very short time and what I want is not an overactive chakra, it will cause physical damage if suddenly my 3rd eye is overactive, I will heal myself in time.

With vigorous meditations, most people become activated within 2 and 1 months at levels achievable with 2 weeks of moderately normal meditation.Asenath Manson’s meditations are extremely powerful, but I don’t want to be part of any magic tradition I just want to use her powers
Asenath Manson’s meditations are extremely powerful, but I don’t want to be part of any magic tradition I just want to use his powers.

Dragon ritual book The meditations in this book are very powerful meditations for me, but I cannot use them, Cause I ain’t aiming to be a dragon.

2 weeks is too soon my friend! Take your time! Sure, you quoted my post. I was an absolute beginner at the time I posted that, with no experience at all! Learn to control your chakras first, through meditation. Meditation will absolutely open your 3rd eye!!! And dedicate your time to doing so. I was almost there. So close, before I decided to seek more power and ask for more than I could handle. 2 weeks for your 3rd eye to open without any meditation skills will only fail you if your request gets fulfilled. How will you close it? Or ground yourself with no meditation skills? Or stop literally everything that is coming through, bombarding you, giving you way too much to deal with, my friend? Read my post again. Learning meditation, and chakra opening & closing/turning off and on is essential. Meditation/Chakra stuff/3rd Eye stuff all go hand in hand bro. It may not happen overnight, probably not 2 weeks, but it will certainly open when you are ready, sort of a subconscious level. There is plenty on this forum that will help you & push you in the right direction of chakra opening/meditation/trance work. Check @DarkestKnight 's posts about trance work. That was my very 1st big step, which I immediately felt start to work, and build my skills. I guarantee it will help you as well. Practice makes perfect bro!

2 Likes

Some things will take longer. And Lucifer while may help will make you do work and do your fair share and then some. He has never in my experience with him just did it because it was wanted. If you do not put in the work he is more likely to not do it as well.

I am speaking from my personal experience with him.

3 Likes

Before that I will start developing my astral senses and when I am more familiar I can start my chakra work.

The chakras aren’t really closed and Lucifer’s corresponds to chakras in general is a “recent” ideology but often if it works for you.

Chakras are like a muscle, you work them out and you work them out by working out your entire energy body. The major chakras rely on the minor chakras and pathways, without them the chakras are just as useless, so try not to focus so much on your chakras and more on your whole energy system. Too many people fail when they don’t take notice of that early on.

1 Like