Petition-Invocation Journal

Have just done the same ritual for Amy. As I was home alone at that time, I spoke the words much louder, the enn much louder, with more force, and it felt like Amy sort of entered my energy field, if that makes any sense. Altho this was quite subtle. I’m not claiming to have visually seen anything.

Have just done the same ritual for Gusion. I can kind of feel it, when I invoke them, when I say descend upon me. The feeling of a presence is gradually getting stronger.

Have just done the same ritual for Valac. I kept her picture of her in her nun form, open on my phone, while placing the paper next to it. That had a pretty significant effect, as she is quite a fearsome form. There may have even been some conversational exchange but I won’t repeat it here.

So keeping a picture of the form of a demon open next to the sigil is also quite powerful.

Have just done the same ritual for Vapula. I offered extra bodily fluid this time. I could get the sense that, many of these demons are sort of a universal consciousness, like they can appear easily, if you call upon them, if that makes any sense.

I want to give a public thank you to amon for delivering and helping communication and meeting with my ex along with several other people that I have asked help and communication. If ever you need any assistance with this pm to say what I did.
I’m still working on a better relationship and reconciling with my ex romantically and I beleve amon will help.
The enn I savage decide amon ninan
Thank you

Have just done the same ritual to Azazel, which finishes up and completes the last demon to petition invoke. I gave a bit more bodily fluid than normal. Repeated his enn quite a lot and did the rest of the ritual as normal.

So mote it be! Alash tad alash tal ashtu!

So a few people had suggested just focusing on one being, and I am back to the daily invocation, and meditation on the sigil of Focalor. Focalor is the being I am focused on, the one demon that I felt the most connection towards. I haven’t been able to confirm if my request had been fulfilled but the available evidence I’ve seen so far would suggest that it has been.

I do some rapid nose breathing to bring oxygen to the brain and body, while sitting down. I have his sigil in front of me while doing this. Then afterwards say the invocations and repeat his enn like 20 or 30 or 40 times, no set count. Then close my eyes and try to feel or sense his presence.

Just did the same ritual for Focalor, with a bit more blood than usual. I felt like I could feel his presence, like it was quite majestic.

Well, so far you’ve summoned practically all 72 daemons, and in my opinion that’s a bad thing, you’re mixing up so many things that feeling the presence of one can be the presence of another, and so much that you’ve channeled that your life will probably stagnate, many daemons are proud and do not accept that the magician works with another and end up making your request become reverse, or even play tricks, I suggest you do a good complete ban and not ask anyone else for anything, you messed with belial, who is extremely proud, be careful.

in my opinion, focalor is one of the most deceitful and tricky, he deceives the wizard in various ways including a false sense of conquest, he deceives with his voice like a mermaid’s song

1 Like

well i appreciate your concerns but the whole fear propaganda, pushing fear, i mean come on, man. How is that any different than a christian shouting “you’re going to Hell !!!” ?

Remember that love is the greatest force. If you have awoken kundalini and still haven’t settled in your heart chakra, then you still got work to do.

1 Like

No, I didn’t mention that to cause fear or to stop you, but rather so that you could be smarter than him in Focalor’s case, be given crumbs to give him gold in return, understand?

i can only operate from a heart-based intuition level. I’m not afraid of demons or gods or anything, as a result. Black magic for power, money, is all good, but ultimately our purpose is to fully awaken the kundalini and bring it into the heart.

Did you get what you wanted??

Yeah I can attest to this ,
I’ve also mixed some entities , didn’t end well. I got the complete opposite result . My request back fired so hard