Pests

Any good spirits for getting rid of pests ? Seriously!

Thanks.

[quote=“PABLO, post:1, topic:3782”]Any good spirits for getting rid of pests ? Seriously!

Thanks.[/quote]
Could you be more specific with your situation? Human pests or just common pests like insects and rats? For human pests there are probably at least a few good spirits for that but there are many others here more experienced in that area than myself.

For insects and small mammals I have read of successful use of radionics to kill or otherwise rid an entire area of a specific type of pest. This is not using spirits but radionics could be considered in a way as a type of magic.

Actually that could be a good idea to generate a nice income too if you get pretty good at it and work with larger farms. I have a few radionics devices and will experiment when I have the time. Thanks for making me remember this and adding it to my list of things to try.

You probably meant human pests but it jogged my memory regarding use of radionics for pest control. Radionics can be used to help resolve problems with humans as well although it’s probably better to have a win-win type of manifestation trend.

[quote=“Milamber, post:2, topic:3782”][quote=“PABLO, post:1, topic:3782”]Any good spirits for getting rid of pests ? Seriously!

Thanks.[/quote]
Could you be more specific with your situation? Human pests or just common pests like insects and rats? For human pests there are probably at least a few good spirits for that but there are many others here more experienced in that area than myself.

For insects and small mammals I have read of successful use of radionics to kill or otherwise rid an entire area of a specific type of pest. This is not using spirits but radionics could be considered in a way as a type of magic.

Actually that could be a good idea to generate a nice income too if you get pretty good at it and work with larger farms. I have a few radionics devices and will experiment when I have the time. Thanks for making me remember this and adding it to my list of things to try.

You probably meant human pests but it jogged my memory regarding use of radionics for pest control. Radionics can be used to help resolve problems with humans as well although it’s probably better to have a win-win type of manifestation trend.[/quote]

No I did mean real pests - I know there’s already plenty of threads on human pests.

Can software be used then for this purpose ?

There are posts on some radionics related forums that discuss usage in controlling pests. You can google for them. Here’s a blog entry of someone who used VoiceSync to control an aphid infestation. VoiceSync is software based.

[url=http://www.thependulist.org/2013/06/26/gardening-with-radionics/]http://www.thependulist.org/2013/06/26/gardening-with-radionics/[/url]

A couple of other software based radionics programs would be easyRad and Cybershaman.

[quote=“Milamber, post:4, topic:3782”]There are posts on some radionics related forums that discuss usage in controlling pests. You can google for them. Here’s a blog entry of someone who used VoiceSync to control an aphid infestation. VoiceSync is software based.

[url=http://www.thependulist.org/2013/06/26/gardening-with-radionics/]http://www.thependulist.org/2013/06/26/gardening-with-radionics/[/url]

A couple of other software based radionics programs would be easyRad and Cybershaman.[/quote]

OK thanks. Btw, I do use Easyrad for self-improvement but have seen no results whatsoever.

…but I guess you’r supposed to keep on believing!

I see similarities between using radionics and spells. The basics seem the same. Strong clear intention combined with structural links to the target and a clear representation of your desired result. It seems easier to remove yourself from the results if you do it for someone else instead of yourself so try to do some trends for people you know and get one of them to do the same for you.

Anyway, regarding software based radionics, they seem to be lacking in one key area which is chi energy. The hardware radionics devices cover all 3 key areas which are trend link, target link, and generation of chi or life force energy to power the trend. With software based radionics they have the first two but the chi energy seems to be provided by the user and the average person is relatively undeveloped and has low levels of chi.

You could do what I did concerning some pests and carve your intent into a candle like “kill all the flies” light it in the place you want to clear out and gaze into the flame and visualize the pests flying into the fire and dying.

See for the past month I’ve had a pretty bad fly problem in my living room so I did the above candle ritual and a day or 2 later some friends of mine brought me some fly traps to place in my living room.

The flies are almost completely gone.

Another thing I did was look at the trap and visualize it in flames with the fly’s flying into it.

I actually just did this about 10 minutes ago and went outside for a few minutes and there are now 2 flies stuck to the trap dying a slow and painful death lol

THAT’S RIGHT YOU MOTHAFUCKIN FLIES!!! YA’LL MESSINWITH THE WRONG ONE SON!!!

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:7, topic:3782”]You could do what I did concerning some pests and carve your intent into a candle like “kill all the flies” light it in the place you want to clear out and gaze into the flame and visualize the pests flying into the fire and dying.

See for the past month I’ve had a pretty bad fly problem in my living room so I did the above candle ritual and a day or 2 later some friends of mine brought me some fly traps to place in my living room.

Another thing I did was look at the trap and visualize it in flames with the fly’s flying into it.

I actually just did this about 10 minutes ago and went outside for a few minutes and there are now 2 flies stuck to the trap dying a slow and painful death lol

THAT’S RIGHT YOU MOTHAFUCKIN FLIES!!! YA’LL MESSINWITH THE WRONG ONE SON!!![/quote]

I guess they were too stupid to realize they were actually in a Black Magicians house - (that’s worse than Raid). Now they will pay!

Several of the more far-out black magicians have said they encourage the demons they work with to feed off of any potential pests and never have any problem with insects.

I know we’ve tried a few times, but I’d really like to see a thread on Radionics software started because I’ve gotten exactly fuckall results in my experiments with it, but that’s because I can’t even really seem to figure out what I’m supposed to be doing/how I’m supposed to use it, and I haven’t experimented with it recently because my brain starts going ga-ga when I try to work out what the actual method is supposed to be.

[quote=“Sultitan_Itan, post:9, topic:3782”]Several of the more far-out black magicians have said they encourage the demons they work with to feed off of any potential pests and never have any problem with insects.

I know we’ve tried a few times, but I’d really like to see a thread on Radionics software started because I’ve gotten exactly fuckall results in my experiments with it, but that’s because I can’t even really seem to figure out what I’m supposed to be doing/how I’m supposed to use it, and I haven’t experimented with it recently because my brain starts going ga-ga when I try to work out what the actual method is supposed to be.[/quote]

Somehow I feel that King Paimon might have a slight problem w/ me & might even try to strike me dead - if I offered him roaches instead of that fine Liquor he’s used to!

I guess instead of far-out, I should’ve said something like “Necromancy.” They encourage the more predatory spirits in their entourage to feed off of potential pests.

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:7, topic:3782”]You could do what I did concerning some pests and carve your intent into a candle like “kill all the flies” light it in the place you want to clear out and gaze into the flame and visualize the pests flying into the fire and dying.

THAT’S RIGHT YOU MOTHAFUCKIN FLIES!!! YA’LL MESSINWITH THE WRONG ONE SON!!![/quote]

Lmfao, fuckin’ flies.

I used to have a bit of a mosquito problem.

I psychically threatened them with death if they came near and saw a reduction nearly immediately

THE INSECT WORLD SHALL BOW TO THE POWER OF THE GODS!!! (That’s us)

You have cockroaches? Then rejoice my friend, for I have the sinister substance you need to annihilate these vile creatures. You’ll sleep soundly knowing that their exoskeletal body armor is being torn asunder with every step they take…causing the very fluids within to seep from those disgusting bodies. Revel in the revelation of their lingering demise; to waste away slowly until they’re but dried up husks of their former selves. The maniacal laughter will bellow from the deepest depths of your infernal core as you stand triumphantly atop their lowly corpses.

Diatomaceous Earth, it’s food grade and dries them up by slipping into the joints of their body and causing tears in the exoskeleton. Just spread it around the house in areas where they hide and the corners of your room, safe for pets and humans. Pretty cheap stuff too.

Word of caution though, don’t inhale it. Basically, it’s microscopic shards of glass made up of silica. It won’t cause permanent damage, explained throughout the internet, but it’ll give you a nasty set of raw lungs for a day or two. I have no idea what people use it for food wise…but it works great for roaches.

You’ll notice them for a week or two after spreading the product, but they die off. Enjoy! :slight_smile:

1 Like